Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    He can't aim. :L

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Wow, let me go put lemon juice in my eyes.

i only became a gamer so ppl would be nice becuz they play games too guess not
    Last edited by MarissaMonily; 07-02-2011 at 07:50 PM.
    Depression this is why ----V
    when i was 5 years old i was hiding and witnessed my parents be murdered by a robber throughout my life ive been picked on because of a birth defect i have it makes me have a weak bladder so i have to wear diapers because i cant feel or hold in my pee for even a second in kindergarden i broke both of my legs i tried killing myself then but stupid adopted parents took the knife away from me after i cut my neck a little bit ive never really been loved or cared for i think about suicide every day i have no family left no one to put me up when im down or make me feel better all i have is myself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaMonily View Post

i only became a gamer so ppl would be nice becuz they play games too guess not
    I was just kidding, I am just an old veteran that doesn't like love.. and stuff.

Thanks
    Give me some usernames of people on Nexon forums that are so anti-hacks
    so i can see if they were on MPGH before then expose them for their true colors
    Hacking overrides legitness, once a hacker, always a hacker, always will be until they're banned appropriately

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by EwanWarFox View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WIN.
    Why thank you, I trolled them good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I was just kidding, I am just an old veteran that doesn't like love.. and stuff.
    meany
    when i was 5 years old i was hiding and witnessed my parents be murdered by a robber throughout my life ive been picked on because of a birth defect i have it makes me have a weak bladder so i have to wear diapers because i cant feel or hold in my pee for even a second in kindergarden i broke both of my legs i tried killing myself then but stupid adopted parents took the knife away from me after i cut my neck a little bit ive never really been loved or cared for i think about suicide every day i have no family left no one to put me up when im down or make me feel better all i have is myself

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Give me some usernames of people on Nexon forums that are so anti-hacks
    so i can see if they were on MPGH before then expose them for their true colors
    Hacking overrides legitness, once a hacker, always a hacker, always will be until they're banned appropriately

I made one for you, oh please, do try.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Klpto View Post
    Mm.. look like they're trying to invade us. Look like we should go on the Nexon's site and screw it up some more.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-02-2011 at 08:00 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

SpaceMan (07-02-2011)

Thanks
    Mm.. look like they're trying to invade us. Looking like we should go on the Nexon's site and screw it up some more.
    No... i recommend you guys stay in your seats. don't want noobs who can't troll and have low IQ's to stamp the MPGH name on their username and run around with it acting all badass, as if they 'run this shit'.
    agressive face = on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klpto View Post
    confused.... i said. to name any usernames from Nexon Forums usually the high posters/contributors (4k+ posts) that have their Mr. Official Wannabe Mod hat on their head so I can see if I can match their username to anything on MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

No... i recommend you guys stay in your seats. don't want noobs who can't troll and have low IQ's to stamp the MPGH name on their username and run around with it acting all badass, as if they 'run this shit'.
    agressive face = on.

confused.... i said. to name any usernames from Nexon Forums usually the high posters/contributors (4k+ posts) that have their Mr. Official Wannabe Mod hat on their head so I can see if I can match their username to anything on MPGH
    That is a Mr. Offical Wannabe Mod (unless it's a fraud), he closed the thread as I handed the community their ass on a platter, but fine. We won't invade the site, yet.

:P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I made a new account on combat arms add me ~
    MarisaMonly <---- is CA IGN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    haha.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

agressive face = on.

Klypto is. Though im not sure why its Klpto as MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post

Klypto is. Though im not sure why its Klpto as MPGH.
    Because he doesn't want to get busted as a very high ranking person, which failed and showed that he is just as a snake as we are all.

The community just shown that they are hypocrites.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Because he doesn't want to get busted as a very high ranking person, which failed and showed that he is just as a snake as we are all.

The community just shown that they are hypocrites.
    Lets just face it every single person uses some kind of hack 1% of the ppopulation who plays any game doesnt hack/mod but is a rager

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast