Thread: Bots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Bots

are any bots currently working, for instance autoit? i know autovin is now premium only, the hackscript one is detected, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I am not sure but jbit is detected havnt test bots lately.. since all the raids are on leader board.. i dont think botting is a good idea..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    I am not sure but jbit is detected havnt test bots lately.. since all the raids are on leader board.. i dont think botting is a good idea..
    If im not mistaken, you can bot and just add rest (XXXXX) and it should be alright... no ya... agreed.. botting isnt a good idea.
    On the side not, tho its not a good idea, there r raids in the top 100 that has records under 1 min , we can add rest (60000) and kill the boss.
    [IMG]https://i232.photobucke*****m/albums/ee310/howeryu.jpg[/IMG]
    Feel free to use any of the following lines as your MSN message:
    Was my selfishness not enough to let you stay? Then I rather leave with you, and if I absolutely can't, then I rather spend the rest of my life following you.

Excuse: I am not a stalker, i am a police.

A wise man once told me "Man up", and to me that's the solution to everything.

If I date you, I have to date other girls so the police don't get suspicious of my action.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFlames View Post
    If im not mistaken, you can bot and just add rest (XXXXX) and it should be alright... no ya... agreed.. botting isnt a good idea.
    On the side not, tho its not a good idea, there r raids in the top 100 that has records under 1 min , we can add rest (60000) and kill the boss.
    yea true.. but i wouldnt do it anymore.. caz i mean if you are hacking why would u waste ur time n money (electricity bills) to get good sets and weapons only to await ur banishment and go qq about it later

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

yea true.. but i wouldnt do it anymore.. caz i mean if you are hacking why would u waste ur time n money (electricity bills) to get good sets and weapons only to await ur banishment and go qq about it later
    ... but TBH, all we (Hackers) are just sitting docks trying to be ninja, and nexon is the hunter, and our "Banishment" comes when we cant be ninja enough. p.s botting is still useful when ur going to sleep and u can wake up to find that ur farmed :3
    Was my selfishness not enough to let you stay? Then I rather leave with you, and if I absolutely can't, then I rather spend the rest of my life following you.

If I date you, I have to date other girls so the police don't get suspicious of my action.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    ... but TBH, all we (Hackers) are just sitting docks trying to be ninja, and nexon is the hunter, and our "Banishment" comes when we cant be ninja enough. p.s botting is still useful when ur going to sleep and u can wake up to find that ur farmed :3
    true true but sometimes you gonna have bad mornings waking up n see that ur bot just keep running towards a pole and been at it for the last 10 hrs..that was just a true exp
    i no some bots dont have flaws

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

true true but sometimes you gonna have bad mornings waking up n see that ur bot just keep running towards a pole and been at it for the last 10 hrs..that was just a true exp
    i no some bots dont have flaws
    true true, but bot is still better than u nothing, as long as u get 1 extra boat ride, i think its fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    lol well regardless of whether its a good idea or not, i just wanna clarify that there are no currently working bots that anyone knows of atm right? aside from the premium ones ofc.

i am a leecher at heart >.< do not wanna pay lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidname1 View Post
    lol well regardless of whether its a good idea or not, i just wanna clarify that there are no currently working bots that anyone knows of atm right? aside from the premium ones ofc.

i am a leecher at heart >.< do not wanna pay lol
    i cannot stress this enough, making BoT is pretty easy..
    AutoIt is still working the last time i hacked. *i think was approx. 1.5 month ago* try if it works in game 1st.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    mmk i will try it later tonight and let you guys know if it works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    no there are some free ones i think.. DanK made some.. you can even make it yourself if you have a marco and just planning to leave the pc on n doing nothing..
    just get a marco recorder..
    record a dungeon you want to bot meaning playing it till the end and recording it while you do it and whn u finish recording it just let it play back on inifinite loops and you good to go
    ofc there will be some errors and stuff you will have to check it like for 5 - 10 runs if it work fine till than it might work all nite

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitman 47 For This Useful Post:

stupidname1 (07-03-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    no there are some free ones i think.. DanK made some.. you can even make it yourself if you have a marco and just planning to leave the pc on n doing nothing..
    record a dungeon you want to bot meaning playing it till the end and recording it while you do it and whn u finish recording it just let it play back on inifinite loops and you good to go
    ofc there will be some errors and stuff you will have to check it like for 5 - 10 runs if it work fine till than it might work all nite
    I stopped updating the free version of AutoVin, prem only now. This will stop Nexon from blocking it as often in the future.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    mm thank you very much for the info, ill look up some macro recorders and give it a shot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    I stopped updating the free version of AutoVin, prem only now. This will stop Nexon from blocking it as often in the future.
    Awwwwww no free ones? damn it >..< should have dled it before
    oh wells, i can almost make BoTs later ^^
    keep up the good work :3

Edit: p.s @stupidname1 rather than saying thanks, hit the thanks button on hitman265, :3
    he did helped you, didnt he? ^^
    Last edited by CrimsonFlames; 07-02-2011 at 10:26 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonFlames For This Useful Post:

stupidname1 (07-03-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Awwwwww no free ones? damn it >..< should have dled it before
    oh wells, i can almost make BoTs later ^^
    keep up the good work :3
    You can still DL it but the current version is blocked... And I'm getting tired of updating it.

After this update, I'm giving out source code to premium users most likely.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast