Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lol stop believeing him he is just kid who whants attention, to @luojunkai123 if they will pach that glich tell us why we still have rpg, door glich , line glich, and we have even tutotial on youtube form them and no pach, if you know what glich is you will know what it takes to pach one they will need to make all over again co -op maps to destroy more player maps, they will need to program ld extreme from start to destroy door glich,
    btw they are smarter then you they can see what is going on their servers, and
    why all this gliches are in KAVA more then 1 year ever kava players know them, but dude maybe u have some freind that knows this glich, but you dont know , you are just litle lost kid abused by his mom who need atention on forums . sad story

Thanks
    why they patched the unlimited ammo? Because you CAN use it in the public channel, and...? Any glitches, bugs that can be used in the public channel is illegal & will be patched, thx for some idiots they used that glitch in public channel

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mosachi View Post
    why they patched the unlimited ammo? Because you CAN use it in the public channel, and...? Any glitches, bugs that can be used in the public channel is illegal & will be patched, thx for some idiots they used that glitch in public channel
    actually yea, they don't really ban people using aimbot in co-op.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post

actually yea, they don't really ban people using aimbot in co-op.
    they ban only if you get reported, pub co-op same shit, my freind was using hacks in co-op 3 months only with clan no one reported him and he still have that acc, they dont have aimbot or hack alarm, only looking in reports,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    idiot....
    why cant you get it
    SHARE = PATCH

THATS WHY I HOLDING IT LIKE 5MONTHES NOW
    see you guys shared the "unlimited ammo" glitch
    i was using it like 3-4 monthes
    and you guys post like 3 times
    usually a glitch patch like 2-3 update, and that one just patched so fast....

LEARN YOUR LESSON YET?
    nope your still the idiot, you think holding down caps lock whenever your mad makes you seem more intellectual.

Thats why i said id share it with the right people, rather than everyone. if you share things with the right people no one finds out what happened.
    No longer AVA middlemanning, contact an official MPGH middleman for a safer trade

Doing price checks on AVA accounts (more game experience than you may ever find) mention or pm me

Successful trades: 13
    Unsuccessful trades: 0

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovepiez For This Useful Post:

Phantazy (07-05-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    lol stop believeing him he is just kid who whants attention, to @luojunkai123 if they will pach that glich tell us why we still have rpg, door glich , line glich, and we have even tutotial on youtube form them and no pach, if you know what glich is you will know what it takes to pach one they will need to make all over again co -op maps to destroy more player maps, they will need to program ld extreme from start to destroy door glich,
    why all this gliches are in KAVA more then 1 year ever kava players know them, but dude maybe u have some freind that knows this glich, but you dont know , you are just litle lost kid abused by his mom who need atention on forums . sad story
    Because those are server sided

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Map glitch... they just don't wan to fix that's all ( map glitch waste time )
    keep QQ I like when ppl QQ :3
    If I tell you guys how to do it then you will know it's very simple ( I fan tell you they just change few function then they can patch it )
    Maybe other ppl smarter than me BUT look at the good way IM STARTER THAN YOU MORON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If I tell you guys how to do it then you will know it's very simple
    yeah but you wont, because you need something to show your better than other people

IM STARTER THAN YOU MORON
    yeah okay...if someone discovers something, it doesnt mean they are smart, alot of the time its just luck, penicillin was found due to luck, doesnt mean that guy was smarter than einstein.

oh wait not smarter, starter.
    No longer AVA middlemanning, contact an official MPGH middleman for a safer trade

Doing price checks on AVA accounts (more game experience than you may ever find) mention or pm me

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiez View Post
    yeah but you wont, because you need something to show your better than other people

yeah okay...if someone discovers something, it doesnt mean they are smart, alot of the time its just luck, penicillin was found due to luck, doesnt mean that guy was smarter than einstein.

oh wait not smarter, starter.
    Stupid itouch alway auto fix my words =.=

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    alway
    so thats a real word? cool story. you still didnt answer me though.

Thanks
    they only patch glitches that affect multiplayer gaming, they don't bother with glitches that affect only co-op

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    idiot....
    why cant you get it
    SHARE = PATCH

see you guys shared the "unlimited ammo" glitch
    i was using it like 3-4 monthes
    and you guys post like 3 times
    usually a glitch patch like 2-3 update, and that one just patched so fast....

LEARN YOUR LESSON YET?

i was trolling in the video.....
    thats not how to do it D:
    FFS The unlimited ammo tutorials have been around for months and it didn't get patched. But when it finally did get patched you guys blame it on the people who posted the tutorials like a week before. Stop trolling and being bitches. And if luo doesn't want to tell how to do it he doesn't have to. He is not obligated to tell everyone every glitch he finds.
    To do list
    (Because everyone has one)

Get 50 Posts []
    Get 100 Posts []
    Get 500 Posts []
    Get 1,000 Posts []
    Get OVER 9,000 POSTS! []
    Become a MINION []
    Get called a troll []
    Upload a Hack []
    Pwn N00bZ without hax []
    Get banned for hacking []
    Get called a hacker when im not []
    Make a better to do list []
    PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED!

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAss View Post
    How ironic it is how Mexicans build the thing that keeps them out of our country.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mexicanman For This Useful Post:

youngbuck1970 (07-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    He DONT KNOW HAT GLICH OMG ITS SO clear, he only finds or go in co-op maps with 5 players and frap them, he only needs atetion leave this thread, he cant get attention in real life so here it is geting litle atetnion on forums, this glich will come out very fast, i saw 5 maps with 5+players in eu chanel, more and more pepole know about this

and btw wow you know 1 glich and you are smarter then me wow dude gg, hahah 1more reason + that he only whants atention
    Last edited by kokibusav; 07-05-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    And if luo doesn't want to tell how to do it he doesn't have to. He is not obligated to tell everyone every glitch he finds.
    this is true but it doesnt mean he needs to go around bein a dick about it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiez View Post
    this is true but it doesnt mean he needs to go around bein a dick about it.
    Exactly, im tired of the trolling and taunting. If he dosnt want to release it he can shut the hell up about it.
    To do list
    (Because everyone has one)

Get 50 Posts []
    Get 100 Posts []
    Get 500 Posts []
    Get 1,000 Posts []
    Get OVER 9,000 POSTS! []
    Become a MINION []
    Get called a troll []
    Upload a Hack []
    Pwn N00bZ without hax []
    Get banned for hacking []
    Get called a hacker when im not []
    Make a better to do list []
    PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED!

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAss View Post
    How ironic it is how Mexicans build the thing that keeps them out of our country.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast