Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Peoples private life should not be posted online, specially when there's stalkers.
    Direct facebook links compromise the security and his privacy.
    I edited three posts to get rid of his facebook, let's keep it at that.

@flayer669
    Keep flaming to a minimum and also, don't post their Facebook unless requested so.
    I had my home address and other details Spammed here so I know what it feels like knowing that your private life may get fucked up.

@-Dimensions-
    Be a little more careful eh?
    Vm me with any more posts with your personal details on it.
    Last edited by flameswor10; 07-07-2011 at 04:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

-Dimensions- (07-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by flayer669 View Post
    you cant even afford webhosting and now you talk about personal security lol. and why you mad? you didnt try to be Anonymous so lets share your information with the world whats wrong with that?

Why delete facebook? hmm someone seems scared :/ oh well leak of Identity protection if your gonna be anonymous do it right or else dont do it between i will do something to teach you a lesson and yeah i know enought from you allready deleting what i allready know wont help or using different names if you do this

you may need to leave behind all your friends and family since ive got over 100 of theirs names ans more material so is not worth it making a new facebook or with different information also try to get ridd of evrything you got online will take you some time and i know you will fail
    My friends list was only for me to view since I started FB. Right so -1 for you
    I deleted my Facebook b/c you posted in on MPGH. Thanks a lot. FFS. Whats your problem?
    You really have to hop off.
    Last edited by -Dimensions-; 07-07-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by flayer669 View Post
    you cant even afford webhosting and now you talk about personal security lol. and why you mad? you didnt try to be Anonymous so lets share your information with the world whats wrong with that?

Why delete facebook? hmm someone seems scared :/ oh well leak of Identity protection if your gonna be anonymous do it right or else dont do it between i will do something to teach you a lesson and yeah i know enought from you allready deleting what i allready know wont help or using different names if you do this

you may need to leave behind all your friends and family since ive got over 100 of theirs names ans more material so is not worth it making a new facebook or with different information also try to get ridd of evrything you got online will take you some time and i know you will fail
    LOL someone is a online sexual predator i mean really your going to join his family and taking his friends why dont you just marry him if you love him so much... and with all the time you took to post that then im sure your fat and dont have a girl friend.
    Last edited by Yourfavoritemartian; 07-07-2011 at 06:23 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1188.photobucke*****m/albums/z410/killer121561/martion.jpg[/IMG]

Picture created by ME

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yourfavoritemartian For This Useful Post:

-Dimensions- (07-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourfavoritemartian View Post
    LOL someone is a online sexual predator i mean really your going to join his family and taking his friends why dont you just marry him if you love him so much... and with all the time you took to post that then im sure your fat and dont have a girl friend.
    i love your big mouth why dont you marry me instead oh yeah now i got a porpouse in life and is not just beign fat and single but stalk you until i can rape your sweet little butt and do something worst thanks for becoming part of my life <3 you more than isaiah but i still got something for her.

Kids act way too hard online what would they do if someone from the internet is nuts enought to trace them down and comfront their pussy lifes im sure it will become their worst nightmare what would they do? hmm time will say.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 07-15-2011 at 07:56 AM.
    Subscribe

www.Youtube.com/XanaxEdits

[IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v739/gore_ridden/stroke.gif[/IMG]

:yourock1:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to flayer669 For This Useful Post:

_Leeroy_ (07-08-2011)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123