Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    SWED baby.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i smoke pot because i can not because i like it oh and because i have a abnormal lvl of hiperactivitie and a a sindrome that makes want to fap all the time FTW(ITS TRUeE)
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    smoking kicks ass, hell im smoking right now! btw it puts hair on your chest!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xenofetus For This Useful Post:

arrowsmith5 (08-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I want to know why everyone feels it's their business to concern themselves with Someone elses.
    Fact 1. NO amount of scientific study can PROVE beyond reasonable doubt that they KNOW when someone was going to die, or their life expectancy.
    Fact 2. It's IMPOSSIBLE to tell if cancer cells are caused from toxins in the cigarette, or pollutants in the air.
    Fact 3. I'm not sure about you, but at least I breathe through a filter for 25% of my life (over-estimating HIGHLY of course :P )
    Fact 4. I have been smoking for 15 years, and survived stage 2a Lung cancer and STILL run a mile in 6 minutes flat.
    Fact 5. Smoking doesn't affect you, your physicality, or your emotions UNLESS YOU LET IT.
    Fact 6. Nicotine isn't a harmful drug, i's the other "additives" in cigarettes that are.
    Fact 7. NO ONE HAS DIED AS A RESULT OF WEED. Only their ignorance and decisions made AFTER smoking weed.
    Fact 8. The air has over 35 MILLION pollutants in it. A cigarette has about 500.
    Fact 9. The government will NEVER make the sale/use of tobacco, or alcohol products illegal, because if they did it would shatter the US economy.
    Fact 10. Your vehicle puts out 5x the emissions of my cigarette.
    Fact 11. Every pack of 23mg Nicotine per pack cigarettes smoked is equivalent to 1 minute of running your car.
    Fact 12. You do JUST as much harm by using cell phones, bluetooth, tablets, pda's, etc to yourself as I do to myself by smoking.
    Fact 13. Cancer is NOT the number one killer in the world. Do your research.
    Fact 14. The time you spent worrying about someone elses life could have been used to make your more productive.
    Fact 15. The tax from cigarettes goes to schools, roads, freeways, etc. You deprive us, you deprive the world.
    Fact 16. Not everyone smokes for the same reasons. I don't smoke because I'm depressed, or angry. I smoke because I've done it for so long, and honestly, at this point I have accepted the fact that no matter WHAT I do, my time will come when it comes, so I'm going to enjoy my time here, and enjoy my cigarette too.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

arrowsmith5 (08-17-2011),flclman2212 (08-07-2011),porygonzx (08-11-2011),reversflux (08-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Smoking weed is a lot different than smoking cigarettes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Brutal View Post
    Smoking weed is a lot different than smoking cigarettes.
    i disagree, i smoke both of them at the same time :3 only difference is flavor and legality...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Because people who smoke are complete cocksucking dickheads whos ass deserves to be fingered.

In short: Depressed dickheads
    Last edited by Kentuckykid220; 08-11-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Smoking weed is just amazing :C

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flclman2212 View Post
    i disagree, i smoke both of them at the same time :3 only difference is flavor and legality...
    Not true. The chemicals that are absorbed into your lungs are different, as well as Ganja does not have tar that attacks your cilia in your lungs.

A joint a day keeps the sadness away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Not true. The chemicals that are absorbed into your lungs are different, as well as Ganja does not have tar that attacks your cilia in your lungs.

A joint a day keeps the sadness away.
    Pass me the weed i feel the cronical fapping comming any time soon
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    I want to know why everyone feels it's their business to concern themselves with Someone elses.
    Fact 1. NO amount of scientific study can PROVE beyond reasonable doubt that they KNOW when someone was going to die, or their life expectancy.
    Fact 2. It's IMPOSSIBLE to tell if cancer cells are caused from toxins in the cigarette, or pollutants in the air.
    Fact 3. I'm not sure about you, but at least I breathe through a filter for 25% of my life (over-estimating HIGHLY of course :P )
    Fact 4. I have been smoking for 15 years, and survived stage 2a Lung cancer and STILL run a mile in 6 minutes flat.
    Fact 5. Smoking doesn't affect you, your physicality, or your emotions UNLESS YOU LET IT.
    Fact 6. Nicotine isn't a harmful drug, i's the other "additives" in cigarettes that are.
    Fact 7. NO ONE HAS DIED AS A RESULT OF WEED. Only their ignorance and decisions made AFTER smoking weed.
    Fact 8. The air has over 35 MILLION pollutants in it. A cigarette has about 500.
    Fact 9. The government will NEVER make the sale/use of tobacco, or alcohol products illegal, because if they did it would shatter the US economy.
    Fact 10. Your vehicle puts out 5x the emissions of my cigarette.
    Fact 11. Every pack of 23mg Nicotine per pack cigarettes smoked is equivalent to 1 minute of running your car.
    Fact 12. You do JUST as much harm by using cell phones, bluetooth, tablets, pda's, etc to yourself as I do to myself by smoking.
    Fact 13. Cancer is NOT the number one killer in the world. Do your research.
    Fact 14. The time you spent worrying about someone elses life could have been used to make your more productive.
    Fact 15. The tax from cigarettes goes to schools, roads, freeways, etc. You deprive us, you deprive the world.
    Fact 16. Not everyone smokes for the same reasons. I don't smoke because I'm depressed, or angry. I smoke because I've done it for so long, and honestly, at this point I have accepted the fact that no matter WHAT I do, my time will come when it comes, so I'm going to enjoy my time here, and enjoy my cigarette too.
    1. Yeah, they can. Its called life insurance. Derp Derp.
    2. There are hundred of studies proving this. Herp Derp.
    3. Thats not a fact either way.
    4. Wellp, thats a lie.
    5. Same way alchol doesn't? its been proven already. Derp Herp.
    6. Nicotine IS a harmful drug. Proven. DERP.
    7. Wow, true... i wonder if
    8. Nope. 35 million in the atmosphere lulz.
    9. They already did. HERP.
    10. Yes, but i don't see you inhaling exhaust directly from your vehicle. DERPDY DERP.
    11. Ciggarettes vs. the enviroment has never been an issue. DURPAH DURPAH.
    12. Wellp thats an obvious lie. DUN DUN DERP.
    13. I'd bet death is.
    14. Or you could get lung cancer from a douchebag smoking right by you. 50/50. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURPPAAAAAAAAAAA
    15. Yeah but how many deaths does it cause/???
    16. "I don't smoke because I'm depressed, i smoke because i'm addicted.".

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERPA.

/done. biatch.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

OoLogicalOo (08-14-2011),Tick Me On (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    "smoke even you don't want to smoke, that's the way of being a contractor" - november 11

Secondhand smoke kills, you know. It's far worse than the fumes you inhale directly. Take diethylene, one of those nasty carcinogens your doctor might have warned you about on your last visit. Firsthand smoke has between 5.3 and 43 nanograms of diethylene, where as, secondhand smoke has 680 and 823 nanograms.Then we've got quinoline, another effective one, secondhand smoke has 18,000 nanograms; 11 times more than the amount you're sucking down firsthand. You can make the choice to blacken your lungs, but don't expect to enforce that on me.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gourav2122 For This Useful Post:

Tick Me On (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    I don't smoke and never will. It doesn't make you cool.

I'd rather not get to the point of paying $6 a day to kill myself sooner. No thanks.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tick Me On For This Useful Post:

OoLogicalOo (08-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    shit i have never smoked to look cool..

a lil facts bout marryyy jane:

You can infact overdose on water but not on weed ~

Pretty damn harmless, a test was done were 20 people smoked a join a day and 20 people smoked a pack of cigs a day for 5 years and they tested there lungs... weed had NO perm damage has cigs ofc did.~~

Addiction... ONLY mental, BUT you can get mentally addicted to anything! sex/games/tv~

CHEAPER then ANY street drug~

Thanks
    Meth. Now that's some good shit.
    Lil ******s don't know bout that ice

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast