Twisted
    y don't u stop being so butt hurt?

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    y don't u stop being so butt hurt?
    Is what you think everyone is, for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Not everyone

END THE FED

Thanks
    The team has never really been good/great in terms of the actual role of the team in Dave's vision. As for skill level, anyone can point out a certain period as to which they believe it was the best/worst it really means nothing. Dave wants a team that's going to produce for the community otherwise it makes no sense to have a team that has any more power than those not helping the community. What I'm getting as is basically what's done is done and there's no arguing it, Dave made a valid point and there's nothing we can do about it.

Anyways...
    @that's

I don't care where you came from or why you're here out of no where but don't pretend you understand and know everything that went on here. I've been in this section for 3 years now and have seen almost all of it's ups and downs. I don't mind your opinion but don't make accusations based off of what you think you may know.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    See, Ryguy isn't butt hurt.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    The team has never really been good/great in terms of the actual role of the team in Dave's vision. As for skill level, anyone can point out a certain period as to which they believe it was the best/worst it really means nothing. Dave wants a team that's going to produce for the community otherwise it makes no sense to have a team that has any more power than those not helping the community. What I'm getting as is basically what's done is done and there's no arguing it, Dave made a valid point and there's nothing we can do about it.

Anyways...
    @that's

I don't care where you came from or why you're here out of no where but don't pretend you understand and know everything that went on here. I've been in this section for 3 years now and have seen almost all of it's ups and downs. I don't mind your opinion but don't make accusations based off of what you think you may know.
    Thanks for that. I figured that the same team has been here since 2009. But that still does not mean that @Scrcrw should start being completely negative against me. Instead of being crude, one should have (such as how you, Ryguy) used a more positive and informative connotation.

@Scrcrw Congratulations, you have emotionally effected me. I am not going to blow up on you like you have done with me. It takes a real man to control his anger against someone. Good day to you, and I hope you just rest it off during the night and perhaps - in the near future - I can come to you for help or anything that I may need, in a nice manner that I have been, and not be chastised.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    Thanks for that. I figured that the same team has been here since 2009. But that still does not mean that @Scrcrw should start being completely negative against me. Instead of being crude, one should have (such as how you, Ryguy) used a more positive and informative connotation.

@Scrcrw Congratulations, you have emotionally effected me. I am not going to blow up on you like you have done with me. It takes a real man to control his anger against someone. Good day to you, and I hope you just rest it off during the night and perhaps - in the near future - I can come to you for help or anything that I may need, in a nice manner that I have been, and not be chastised.
    cool story bro, since we ip banned decobez i havent had a real challenger, i look forward to it, and i'll give u a tip, dont try the whole fancy english just cause ur stupid and need to look smart

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'm done talking with you. And have fun attempting to IP ban me for doing nothing wrong. But, props to you if you do get me banned (somehow.) I've tried settling things possitively, but obviously that tactic is not working. So, do not contact me further for anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i wasnt planning on getting u ip banned, just fucking with your head

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Did I not make myself clear? Do not contact me further or mention me again. This conversation is over.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    aw man, ur the funniest kid ive dealt with so far

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    i wasnt planning on getting u ip banned, just fucking with your head
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234