Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thumbs up IF You're a Crossfire Pro Read This.

Well guys if your a real crossfire pro who is wondering why z8games isn't doing anything about hackers etc. I did some Research and came along this. and no i did not write this whole thing. i give credits to the person who made it below all the way at the bottom.

Q: Why so much hackers?
    A: Because there are companies working on hacks permanently. While Z8Games do their best to ban the hacking users, there is just too much of them. Z8Games is not a big company, G4Box isn't either to be honest. And the half of Z8Games' team isn't even responsile for CF (Metin 2 Staff). Now, imagine having something like 20 staff members, against all the hackers that you see in your game rooms. Z8Games are doing a great job, but even then, they can't be everywhere and they are simply overwhelmed.

Q: Z8Games aren't doing anything?
    A: They do. Z8Games are working at all times. As you might be aware, there is an automated system in place. Z8Games keep banning hackers, and allways will. They can't ban every single hacker in one day, so keep patient. I know it's making you boil up, but you have to understand that a small team can't deal with this much pressure as fast as you expect them to.

Q: Who is responsible for hacking?
    A: Z8Games are working on banning the hackers, but it's not Z8Games' fault if the hackers are in the game in the first place. Our anti-cheat software is made by WiseLogic. Therefor, if you have any problem or if you wish to complain about X-Trap, you shalln't do it here. Z8Games have absolutely no control about how often X-Trap patches nor how effective the patch is. Feel free to use WiseLogic's link I gave you, and write to them.

Q: Why I shalln't be complaining?
    A: Z8Games are under pressure while working with the hacking issue. They are also the ones who discuss with WiseLogic and SmileGate. They are the ones who keep our servers running and as much bug free as it is possible. They are working for us, players. Now, imagine how much pressure that causes, when you work for people who keep insulting and accusating you. Instead of complaining and accusating Z8Games, you shall be supporting and helping them.

Q: How can I help Z8Games to deal with the issue?
    A: Please use this link to go to support section and post a hacking report. If you wonder why your support ticket haven't been answered, you may have done something wrong. In this case, refer yourself to this guide, and make sure that you follow it in all details.

Q: How soon will the hacking be dealt with?
    A: Unfortunately, never. Hacking comes in waves, and once Z8Games manages to drive away this wave, underground groups working to create hacking software for CrossFire will find new ways to cheat the game. At this exact moment, those underground companies have the upper hand and are one step ahead. At some point, Z8Games and WiseLogic will subdue the hacking companies, and we all will know normal gameplay again.

Q: Why not patch all the hacks at one time? (I though the speed hack was patched?}
    A: Any decent programmer will tell you: The only way to get perfect security is to cut down internet on your machine. NO security is perfect, and even all those other anti-cheats that you all praise (VAC/GameGuard/PunkBuster E.T.C.) are breakable. A hack is basically a piece of code. It's enough to change the way this piece of code works, and here you go, you have another cheat ready to run.

Q: Why Pay2Play games have almost no hackers than?
    A: Because, if you're familiar with Steam and Valve, you would know that if the user is banned, he will lose ALL of his games, and will have to buy them again. I remind you that CrossFire is a free game, and the users only need an e-mail adress to register once their account is banned. The hackers can freely register a new account and keep up their dirty gaming.

Q: Why not use IP/Mac/Country IP/Provider IP banning?
    A: Z8Games does use IP banning. Although, as many of you might know, changing an IP adress is as easy as restarting your router in some countries. Mac adresses are being banned too, but once again, even those can be changed and hidden. It just takes a little bit of skill and reflection (I will not reveal how to do it, for obvious reasons, hoping that you understand this).
    Now, about Country IP/Provider IP banning ... Imagine if you lived in Brasil. And if you was a honest player. If all those brasilians that hack would make you mad, and the only thing you wish is for them to stop. Now, Z8Games IP bans Brasil. All those hackers are banned, of course, but so are you. You, who are a legit player. How fair does this sounds to you? Not at all? Than why do you ask this in the first place?

Q: Who are those who make the hacking software, and why not stop them?
    A: I will not give the links to the companies, I hope you understand this move. Those companies, are usually forums, of people who are trained in programming and know how internet and computers work. Usually hacks are made by a single person or a team, and then posted on the forums for the people to "enjoy". Those people than give the links to their freinds, who give them to their friends, who give them ... You got the point. The reason for wich we can't stop those people are simple. Even if you stop one of them, programming knowledge is not something rare those days. Personally, even I have an idea about how the anti-cheat software works, meaning that even I have an idea of how to break it. I'm sure that I'm not the only one around here. Searching for the people who are making this software, is searching amongst 7 billions people on Earth. This is NOT something Z8Games can do.

Q: Z8Games are supposed to have a lot of money. Why don't they use it to stop hackers?
    A: I though so too first, and I realised how wrong I was. Let's take it in few steps, so you can realise it too:
    1. A customer buys ZP. The money goes to Z8Games' bank account. (This is where the reflection of average user stops)
    2. Z8Games pay to SmileGate, since it's not their game and SmileGate are the developpers. It's only natural to pay to someone, when you use his creation. Meaning, Z8Games are paying SmileGate.
    3. Z8Games pay their employees. Meanine more money to spend and less money left, because let's see it how it has to be, the staff memebers need something to live on. They are human beings, just like you, and just because you want to spend less money doesn't means that they need to sacrifice their own goods for you. As harsh as it seems, you have to deal with it, because that would be the same thing if YOU were a staff member.
    4. Z8Games need to host CrossFire and Metin2 somewhere. Server maintenance costs money. So they need to spend to get those servers running.
    5. (I'm not sure about this point) I don't think that WiseLogic offers their anti-cheat software just because CrossFire looks so cute. They are in for what we all love: Cash.

After all this, Z8Games are left with not as much money as you think they are.

Q: But I WANT to complain! What happens if I keep complaining?
    A: You might want to check out the forum rules again than.

Credits- EmoTiiVe from crossfire forrums.
    Last edited by jack12345; 07-08-2011 at 10:00 PM. Reason: ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jack12345 For This Useful Post:

C.C. (07-09-2011),Fly3r (07-09-2011),shefoalaao (07-09-2011)

Thanks
    LOL isn't this against MPGH? Anyways i hate hackers too no doubt but im still a MPGH member forever. <3

Thanks
    Lol, as I said in the other thread.
    Z8 Games are making money somewhere else, not just ZP.
    They just make you think, that they're only making money out of ZP, and that its not enough to do big, huge updates.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

yep your totally right.

Quote Originally Posted by ieatscience View Post
    LOL isn't this against MPGH? Anyways i hate hackers too no doubt but im still a MPGH member forever. <3
    im not sure how is this against mpgh. i gave credits to the person who made it. and i did not post any outside links.. and its on the right section. i just checked the rules. and no it is not against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by .-xSnipe View Post
    Lol, as I said in the other thread.
    Z8 Games are making money somewhere else, not just ZP.
    They just make you think, that they're only making money out of ZP, and that its not enough to do big, huge updates.
    yep. but at the end no one knows really how it works unless your an admin or z8games/smilegate founders..
    Last edited by jack12345; 07-08-2011 at 10:13 PM. Reason: ...

I'm not dead. But I'm not alive. I'm not living. I'm just trying to survive.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    I`m A Pro But I Too Lazy To Read What U Wrote!
    Feel free to donate to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    cbf to read
    But i gotta agree with you in some areas
    and disagree in most areas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I am pro but i dont have time 2 read this :O
    sry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I read it... -.- sucks it cant be like cf china were their hacking thing is really good

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    look if you don't read you will not have any knowledge of whats going on with crossfire.
    its all up to you my friend.

Thanks
    LMAO..Leech much?

But that is a very good explanation..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Pretty much the FAQ?
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by jack12345 View Post
    Well guys if your a real crossfire pro who is wondering why z8games isn't doing anything about hackers etc. I did some Research and came along this. and no i did not write this whole thing. i give credits to the person who made it below all the way at the bottom.

Q: Why so much hackers?
    A: Because there are companies working on hacks permanently. While Z8Games do their best to ban the hacking users, there is just too much of them. Z8Games is not a big company, G4Box isn't either to be honest. And the half of Z8Games' team isn't even responsile for CF (Metin 2 Staff). Now, imagine having something like 20 staff members, against all the hackers that you see in your game rooms. Z8Games are doing a great job, but even then, they can't be everywhere and they are simply overwhelmed.

Q: Z8Games aren't doing anything?
    A: They do. Z8Games are working at all times. As you might be aware, there is an automated system in place. Z8Games keep banning hackers, and allways will. They can't ban every single hacker in one day, so keep patient. I know it's making you boil up, but you have to understand that a small team can't deal with this much pressure as fast as you expect them to.

Q: Who is responsible for hacking?
    A: Z8Games are working on banning the hackers, but it's not Z8Games' fault if the hackers are in the game in the first place. Our anti-cheat software is made by WiseLogic. Therefor, if you have any problem or if you wish to complain about X-Trap, you shalln't do it here. Z8Games have absolutely no control about how often X-Trap patches nor how effective the patch is. Feel free to use WiseLogic's link I gave you, and write to them.

Q: Why I shalln't be complaining?
    A: Z8Games are under pressure while working with the hacking issue. They are also the ones who discuss with WiseLogic and SmileGate. They are the ones who keep our servers running and as much bug free as it is possible. They are working for us, players. Now, imagine how much pressure that causes, when you work for people who keep insulting and accusating you. Instead of complaining and accusating Z8Games, you shall be supporting and helping them.

Q: How can I help Z8Games to deal with the issue?
    A: Please use this link to go to support section and post a hacking report. If you wonder why your support ticket haven't been answered, you may have done something wrong. In this case, refer yourself to this guide, and make sure that you follow it in all details.

Q: How soon will the hacking be dealt with?
    A: Unfortunately, never. Hacking comes in waves, and once Z8Games manages to drive away this wave, underground groups working to create hacking software for CrossFire will find new ways to cheat the game. At this exact moment, those underground companies have the upper hand and are one step ahead. At some point, Z8Games and WiseLogic will subdue the hacking companies, and we all will know normal gameplay again.

Q: Why not patch all the hacks at one time? (I though the speed hack was patched?}
    A: Any decent programmer will tell you: The only way to get perfect security is to cut down internet on your machine. NO security is perfect, and even all those other anti-cheats that you all praise (VAC/GameGuard/PunkBuster E.T.C.) are breakable. A hack is basically a piece of code. It's enough to change the way this piece of code works, and here you go, you have another cheat ready to run.

Q: Why Pay2Play games have almost no hackers than?
    A: Because, if you're familiar with Steam and Valve, you would know that if the user is banned, he will lose ALL of his games, and will have to buy them again. I remind you that CrossFire is a free game, and the users only need an e-mail adress to register once their account is banned. The hackers can freely register a new account and keep up their dirty gaming.

Q: Why not use IP/Mac/Country IP/Provider IP banning?
    A: Z8Games does use IP banning. Although, as many of you might know, changing an IP adress is as easy as restarting your router in some countries. Mac adresses are being banned too, but once again, even those can be changed and hidden. It just takes a little bit of skill and reflection (I will not reveal how to do it, for obvious reasons, hoping that you understand this).
    Now, about Country IP/Provider IP banning ... Imagine if you lived in Brasil. And if you was a honest player. If all those brasilians that hack would make you mad, and the only thing you wish is for them to stop. Now, Z8Games IP bans Brasil. All those hackers are banned, of course, but so are you. You, who are a legit player. How fair does this sounds to you? Not at all? Than why do you ask this in the first place?

Q: Who are those who make the hacking software, and why not stop them?
    A: I will not give the links to the companies, I hope you understand this move. Those companies, are usually forums, of people who are trained in programming and know how internet and computers work. Usually hacks are made by a single person or a team, and then posted on the forums for the people to "enjoy". Those people than give the links to their freinds, who give them to their friends, who give them ... You got the point. The reason for wich we can't stop those people are simple. Even if you stop one of them, programming knowledge is not something rare those days. Personally, even I have an idea about how the anti-cheat software works, meaning that even I have an idea of how to break it. I'm sure that I'm not the only one around here. Searching for the people who are making this software, is searching amongst 7 billions people on Earth. This is NOT something Z8Games can do.

Q: Z8Games are supposed to have a lot of money. Why don't they use it to stop hackers?
    A: I though so too first, and I realised how wrong I was. Let's take it in few steps, so you can realise it too:
    1. A customer buys ZP. The money goes to Z8Games' bank account. (This is where the reflection of average user stops)
    2. Z8Games pay to SmileGate, since it's not their game and SmileGate are the developpers. It's only natural to pay to someone, when you use his creation. Meaning, Z8Games are paying SmileGate.
    3. Z8Games pay their employees. Meanine more money to spend and less money left, because let's see it how it has to be, the staff memebers need something to live on. They are human beings, just like you, and just because you want to spend less money doesn't means that they need to sacrifice their own goods for you. As harsh as it seems, you have to deal with it, because that would be the same thing if YOU were a staff member.
    4. Z8Games need to host CrossFire and Metin2 somewhere. Server maintenance costs money. So they need to spend to get those servers running.
    5. (I'm not sure about this point) I don't think that WiseLogic offers their anti-cheat software just because CrossFire looks so cute. They are in for what we all love: Cash.

After all this, Z8Games are left with not as much money as you think they are.

Q: But I WANT to complain! What happens if I keep complaining?
    A: You might want to check out the forum rules again than.

Credits- EmoTiiVe from crossfire forrums.

Im Pro But its Look like a Book and i hate books

Currently exploring the new planet called "MMC"
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I just read some parts which sounds interesting.
    "I wasn't born to be forced by people.
    I will breathe the way I do and I will live the way I choose."

<a href=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/ target=_blank>https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/</a>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    <rage>
    Why do people always write sentences like "Z8Games are working...."

Thats clearly wrong and annoys the fuck outta me.
    I mean my native language isn't even english and I still want to punch a fuckin baby in the face by reading this.
    <\rage>

Thanks for showing us the post.
    Last edited by C.C.; 07-09-2011 at 08:02 AM.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

well

Quote Originally Posted by TheRhodan View Post
    <rage>
    Why do people always write sentences like "Z8Games are working...."

Thats clearly wrong and annoys the fuck outta me.
    I mean my native language isn't even english and I still want to punch a fuckin baby in the face by reading this.
    <\rage>

Thanks for showing us the post.
    well im just trying to answer some of the pros crossfire questions. it might be wrong or it might be right.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast