Thread: Anyone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Whats the point of linking together all of our cpus?

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime Lord View Post
    Whats the point of linking together all of our cpus?
    What are you talking about?

Hamachi allows you to play together on a secure connection, it pretty much allowing your computer to play on my local area network, it's faster, free, and there is no lag or hassle at all.

Second of all, like the Victoria group, Hamachi is used for multiplayer as Metagaming is not really support and sucks balls, but Hamachi gameplay is awesome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Alright I've downloaded most of the stuff. I'll finish it off after i get back home.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Alright I've downloaded most of the stuff. I'll finish it off after i get back home.
    Kay it was boring when I created a modernized Poland and created a massive region power and playing as England forming Great Britian, defeated France in the Hundred Years War and forming colonies in Africa, America, and Greenland.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Alright, I got all the programs I need. I'll see if I can get my mic working to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomitable View Post
    Alright, I got all the programs I need. I'll see if I can get my mic working to.
    Mmkay, I am playing as France and at war with the English.. 9 years of war and countless wins and they won't surrender..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Mmkay, I am playing as France and at war with the English.. 9 years of war and countless wins and they won't surrender..
    If I remember right from history lessons, Around that time France and England were the two super powers of the world. Also arch rivals.

Where do I download the torrent of EU3?
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 07-16-2011 at 12:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If I remember right from history lessons, Around that time France and England were the two super powers of the world. Also arch rivals.

Where do I download the torrent of EU3?
    Acutally, they were not superpowers, a superpower is a country which have military, economic, and political power over all countries. The United States is the sole superpower, in the time period France was Western Europe regional power with England close behind. In history the Hundred Years War lasted for around 125 years, but it wasn't a war that lasted that long, it was a series of wars and peace (like the Korean War).

The issue I am having is that I beat the fuck out of the English in France, took their French territories and even one decided to split from England and I gain a free land without a peace deal. With a extreme low war exthustion and them having over 15% (which is REAAAAAAAAALLY high) and over 50% in victory and the lands worth only 20%, they should've folded.

edit: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4898...mplete_Edition torrent this and install first, simply mount and install, no need to crack.

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5225...nsion___Manual) this next
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-16-2011 at 12:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Acutally, they were not superpowers, a superpower is a country which have military, economic, and political power over all countries. The United States is the sole superpower, in the time period France was Western Europe regional power with England close behind. In history the Hundred Years War lasted for around 125 years, but it wasn't a war that lasted that long, it was a series of wars and peace (like the Korean War).

The issue I am having is that I beat the fuck out of the English in France, took their French territories and even one decided to split from England and I gain a free land without a peace deal. With a extreme low war exthustion and them having over 15% (which is REAAAAAAAAALLY high) and over 50% in victory and the lands worth only 20%, they should've folded.

edit: Europa Universalis 3 Complete Edition (download torrent) - TPB torrent this and install first, simply mount and install, no need to crack.

Europa Universalis 3 - Heir To The Throne (Expansion + Manual) (download torrent) - TPB) this next
    Alright, Downloading both.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Alright, Downloading both.
    @Abomitable

Before you install the expansion, you need to follow these steps very carefully.

After you install the EU3 Complete, the same GUID pop up with large blocks with UNINSTALL, PLAY, EXIT, etc. IGNORE THIS, just close. Find EU3 on your desktop and double click it, a different thing should come up. Click on Check for Update and download/install the latest EU3 Complete patch, there you go. You can now install Heir to the Throne, but DO NOT PATCH IT! Nothing bad, its I use a mod that is very fun (the years are 1399-3333 with awesome time periods and stuff like WWI, WWII, Cold War, etc.) but the mod only support 4.0 not 4.1.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Abomitable

Before you install the expansion, you need to follow these steps very carefully.

After you install the EU3 Complete, the same GUID pop up with large blocks with UNINSTALL, PLAY, EXIT, etc. IGNORE THIS, just close. Find EU3 on your desktop and double click it, a different thing should come up. Click on Check for Update and download/install the latest EU3 Complete patch, there you go. You can now install Heir to the Throne, but DO NOT PATCH IT! Nothing bad, its I use a mod that is very fun (the years are 1399-3333 with awesome time periods and stuff like WWI, WWII, Cold War, etc.) but the mod only support 4.0 not 4.1.

Okay. I'll most likely install the game and the expansion tomorrow because I'm getting tired and I don't want to fuck anything up due to my sleepiness.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Okay. I'll most likely install the game and the expansion tomorrow because I'm getting tired and I don't want to fuck anything up due to my sleepiness.
    Mmkay.

On the side note, England finally fucking surrender.. after Scotland.. and rebels.. 15 years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mmkay.

On the side note, England finally fucking surrender.. after Scotland.. and rebels.. 15 years.
    Good job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Never playing against @Disturbed and @Bear Jew at the same time. teaming fuckers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
    Never playing against @Disturbed and @Bear Jew at the same time. teaming fuckers
    @Taylor Swift
    We attacked you because you broke an agreement, we were having a cold war and focusing on each others. We both saw that you was having a MASSIVE military build up and saw that you can quickly out produce our forces and even do some major damages.

We invaded you and destroyed your barracks and shit and we promised not to invade you anymore if you have a reduce military (enough to defend yourself, but not enough to invade the both of us), we saw that you broke the agreement and I agreed to protect you if you go against Disturb, but you went on the offensive and not defensive and your 200 tanks and shit got creamed by 4,000 American tanks and marines.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-16-2011 at 01:24 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12