Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I dont see the option to edit/update this thread ??????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Don't bother it can get fixed in 5 min..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    does anybody have the 1337a++ version of iw4mp.dat ?

Thanks
    Have V1.0.172 patch file?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This method has been patched, dont brother to try it out
    [IMG]https://www.quizill*****m/user_images/B/BO/BOY/boyzsuck/1130450283_cturesGirl.jpg[/IMG]

"You got to love the universe, so full of hacking"

Thanks
    dont bother guys there is no working hack for the current version of alteriw.net

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    So why don't you guys go and fix the damn cod6bot hacks? I still don't see an update to patch the kick method using xboxlive private match command. Need to get to work....

Oh right, so when people ask you for help you're all high and mighty and refuse to even answer PM's but now you're begging for help.

Yes there is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Uhh, those hack will definately be caught and dealt with soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne View Post
    So why don't you guys go and fix the damn cod6bot hacks? I still don't see an update to patch the kick method using xboxlive private match command. Need to get to work....

Oh right, so when people ask you for help you're all high and mighty and refuse to even answer PM's but now you're begging for help.

Yes there is.
    Ye! If you don't make more hacks soon then you don't care about us that never bothered to learn how to code one ourselves! If you don't take time of to make us cheats then you are nothing but selfish!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The quick quote function does not seem to work. Anyways, the first comment was for you, why don't you guys go make a sig for the cod6bot hacks and go patch the command that allow hosts to still abuse their powers? Seems like aIW is a one man army (pun intended), NTA is the only one coding. But whatever, I really do appreciate your efforts to keep the hacking under control, too many people were doing it. I can stand the few that know how to write code and hack with their own private hacks, but every noob with some file they downloaded off some site....

Second comment in my post above was for xMaJiiKs, refuses to reply to PM's, but hey, guess what, guess who's the one with the working hacks and who's the one begging for info?

And godofwrath08, you can learn to code. I wrote some very informative posts on another forum, just search around
    Last edited by Charlemagne; 07-27-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks
    ... i made a mistake, sorry

edited
    Last edited by newboys20; 07-28-2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: a mistake

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne View Post
    The quick quote function does not seem to work. Anyways, the first comment was for you, why don't you guys go make a sig for the cod6bot hacks and go patch the command that allow hosts to still abuse their powers? Seems like aIW is a one man army (pun intended), NTA is the only one coding. But whatever, I really do appreciate your efforts to keep the hacking under control, too many people were doing it. I can stand the few that know how to write code and hack with their own private hacks, but every noob with some file they downloaded off some site....

Second comment in my post above was for xMaJiiKs, refuses to reply to PM's, but hey, guess what, guess who's the one with the working hacks and who's the one begging for info?

And godofwrath08, you can learn to code. I wrote some very informative posts on another forum, just search around
    Ahemm...

There are other people developing for aIW, but indeed, NTAuthority is responsible for the client, know why? Because there aren't many people around with that much knowledge about the Q3 engine. And as we don't have his research, I think it will be impossible for us to fix the host abuse as long as he is gone. Detecting hacks is something we can do though.

Patches will come, even when NTAuthority is gone, just have patience, we aren't with a lot of people.
    Last edited by jerbob92; 07-28-2011 at 09:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    this should be closed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jerbob92 View Post
    Ahemm...

There are other people developing for aIW, but indeed, NTAuthority is responsible for the client, know why? Because there aren't many people around with that much knowledge about the Q3 engine. And as we don't have his research, I think it will be impossible for us to fix the host abuse as long as he is gone. Detecting hacks is something we can do though.

Patches will come, even when NTAuthority is gone, just have patience, we aren't with a lot of people.
    Ok, sounds good. He already fixed the issue on the SVN according to his post (Nop-set the entire function), but there just haven't been an update lately. And yes, I know what you mean, very few people have the time and effort or even the knowledge to dig through the Q3 Arena SDK code. Out of the very few of us that do, most of us are "the bad guys," using our knowledge to bypass the aCI and work on new cheats. But hey, at least I'm not releasing any of my stuff to the public, eh?

P.S. Don't waste your time trying to ban me on any forums, I use different username in every forum and in game. In any case, I wrote a new hook for the function to generate the XUID just in case and I got dynamic IP that changes as soon as I restart modem. Moreover, if you stick around I'll even start handing out hints/ideas on improvements for your aCI

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    This conversation reminds me of 5 network bans i recieved yesterday . i didnt want to change my fake AIW name on there but eventually i had to ...well some good news , today i get to upload something for yall not my creation

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast