Thread: Please read...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Please read...

I have a question... When I inject anything in Engine.exe, does the Nexon know I injected something and they can ban me or when some1 reports me in game and nexon takes pics off me???

Summary: Which way will get you banned: injecting stuff or in game reporting but other players???
    Last edited by Disturbed; 07-24-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by noobretard View Post
    I have a question... When I inject anything in Engine.exe, does the Nexon know I injected something and they can ban me or when some1 reports me in game and nexon takes pics off me???

Summary: Which way will get you banned: injecting stuff or in game reporting but other players???
    Not inject but getting caught
    reported or not the sever has records of your kills so you get banned by hacking UNSAFELY.if you have a 70% of headshots but a 30% chest shot and had 40 - 20 in every game is like a safe hacking thing , 100% headshots and 80 - 4 in every game is a ban because its almost impossible for a non-afk people to be killed 80 times and headshots , and use telekill RARLEY and hack in a little ex.i turn on my aimbot but i force the cursor to go down slightly and try to get chest sometimes , to AVOID a kick.
    Last edited by TheCooki3; 07-24-2011 at 07:32 PM.
    - PREMIUM USER
    - USER
    - USER
    Looks Like Some Sad Noob Needs a Awww...You Little Pathetic Noob What You Mad? Don't Get Mad Get Glad!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCooki3 View Post
    Not inject but getting caught
    reported or not the sever has records of your kills so you get banned by hacking UNSAFELY.if you have a 70% of headshots but a 30% chest shot and had 40 - 20 in every game is like a safe hacking thing , 100% headshots and 80 - 4 in every game is a ban because its almost impossible for a non-afk people to be killed 80 times and headshots , and use telekill RARLEY and hack in a little ex.i turn on my aimbot but i force the cursor to go down slightly and try to get chest sometimes , to AVOID a kick.
    That is honestly the WORST advice I have ever seen for a closet hacker.

Never opk/telekill
    Never shoot through walls
    Don't make it look obvious you are hacking

You should be good as long as your not stupid... Or you can just go legit if you are that worried about a ban.

Thanks
    I'm unsure, but sometimes it'll be found in the AHNReport.... found in the Nexon Folder (it's the hackshield i think).
    Both will get you banned.... not doing anything on Combat Arms will get you banned.
    Most bans are based on assumption and obvious people hacking, that is unless they do check logs for 3rd party software.

Thanks
    Both, but the actual hack or injector being detected is very unlikely. <1% Chance.