Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Angry Dubstep is HORRIBLE.

so my gf,and friends listen to dubstep and they've been saying "oh its the shit" "go listen to it" "maan i listen to this 24/7" so I took a listen to dubstep twice to see what all the hype was about and the shit is HORRIBLE!! I always have an open ear before judging and I listened to it two different days and I just concluded that it sucks. I have no idea why hipsters are all about it. It sounds like chopped and screwed electro that's undanceable,and the bass drops? it sounds like someone just took a shit! man wtf is up with kids these days?
    by the way don't go on with me with "oh,your just tooo old." I'm 15,so chill your damn nipples.

Thanks
    It's cool if you hate it, I like it. I hate rap for the most part. Listen to what you want. It's music put out there [I hope] for enjoyment and not money. So find music you like and don't let shit 10 year olds judge you on your opinion of music.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGiiTxCHAOTiiC View Post
    It's cool if you hate it, I like it. I hate rap for the most part. Listen to what you want. It's music put out there [I hope] for enjoyment and not money. So find music you like and don't let shit 10 year olds judge you on your opinion of music.
    True. I do like dubstep aswell, but I found it on my own, I listen to it by my own cuz i like it and I wasnt judged by others. Do the same.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

Pirate740 (08-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Dubstep is good, but i guess its just a matter of opinion. Anyways, to get the most out of dubstep you have to have a good sound system, with a strong subwoofer, and you have to know the right songs to listen to.

Programming languages i know:
    C# Advanced
    -Putting it down for now, to learn C-
    C++ Beginner
    C Beginner

Thanks
    Don't listen to something because others push you to it. I started listening to real dubstep six years ago, none of that skrillex shit that's everywhere. It's a matter of taste, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's horrible, personally I enjoy industrial music so this gives me a more electronic feel to industrial. If you listened to older artists and knew how music theory worked you would truly enjoy dubstep, as they take advantage of strange time signatures mixed with dissonant references.

Thanks
    I partially agree with this. Some dubstep sucks, some doesn't. I think skrillex is pretty decent, and a whole lot of others are shitty.
    but meh. It's all a matter of opinion.

Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I don't like dubstep at all. But like the above posts stated, it's your opinion/taste. Personally, I'd go for the power metal and some other type of techno.
    "Start out in slow-motion first than use a speedhack"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I partially agree as, in my opinion, there are different sub-genres of dubstep. Just like all D&B ain't the same, you can have mainstream, hardcore raving shizz or liquid D&B As you don't like bass drops and that kinda shit there is a much more laid back style of dubstep. It still has that distinctive bass lead sound. Here's just a quick example of what I mean, and please don't comment about it's shittness I know it's crap, I think this was my first ever time using logic so I'm not claiming it to be anything special, just to shine a different light on dubstep:
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    .::SCHiM::.
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Head Hunterz View Post
    so my gf,and friends listen to dubstep and they've been saying "oh its the shit" "go listen to it" "maan i listen to this 24/7" so I took a listen to dubstep twice to see what all the hype was about and the shit is HORRIBLE!! I always have an open ear before judging and I listened to it two different days and I just concluded that it sucks. I have no idea why hipsters are all about it. It sounds like chopped and screwed electro that's undanceable,and the bass drops? it sounds like someone just took a shit! man wtf is up with kids these days?
    by the way don't go on with me with "oh,your just tooo old." I'm 15,so chill your damn nipples.
    Bro go on youtube search Skrillex-Mean Monsters n Nice Sprites. TURN BASS AND VOLUME WAY UP. Then judge
    new sig/tag:

Thanks
    Pandora>Skrillex Radio.

Nuff' said.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-10-2011)

Thanks
    BRO!

when you lisent you hear fart sounds?..

if yes..your getting old man

But dont worry i hope you wont see walking poop

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ajyoepi View Post
    BRO!

when you lisent you hear fart sounds?..

if yes..your getting old man

But dont worry i hope you wont see walking poop
    Southpark much?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I hate how some people just started liking dubstep cause their friends do. I love dubstep and rap and rock. None of my friends listen to dubstep, but some people listen to it to fit in, its a shame.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Couldn't agree more. Music I used to like now hate: Dubstep (I loled when you put it that way) and rap. Rap sucks its like talking to techno and where I used to live it was all in spanish. So a bunch of Altos trying to make up a song and adding dance to it which sucks and if you really listened to it.... It's all about getting drunk partying and getting laid. Dubstep is kinda dumb. it's only liked by ALOT of hipsters yet I think it sucks too (techno beats) And if you were to look some stuff up on youtube all people really comment is WAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHH BUMMMM (lol) but don't get me wrong there are a few good ones. Skrillex made "Scary monsters and nice sprites" which was good and the remix of "my cinema" which i did LOVE for a while.
    That's my clan

/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karakuik View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Music I used to like now hate: Dubstep (I loled when you put it that way) and rap. Rap sucks its like talking to techno and where I used to live it was all in spanish. So a bunch of Altos trying to make up a song and adding dance to it which sucks and if you really listened to it.... It's all about getting drunk partying and getting laid. Dubstep is kinda dumb. it's only liked by ALOT of hipsters yet I think it sucks too (techno beats) And if you were to look some stuff up on youtube all people really comment is WAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHH BUMMMM (lol) but don't get me wrong there are a few good ones. Skrillex made "Scary monsters and nice sprites" which was good and the remix of "my cinema" which i did LOVE for a while.
    Not to flame, but you're a fucking idiot. Skrillex is TERRIBLE. Skrillex is the reason dubstep is shit now.

Skrillex is NOT dubstep. Dubstep incorporates multiple layers of pitch altering low bandpass bass. Skrillex just takes pretty sounds and slaps them together. The ONLY reason you kids like Skrillex is because he is commercializing something that you kids don't understand.

If you don't like it, okay that's fine, but don't bash out a genre that others like. If you haven't listened to Downlink, Excision, Datsik, Borgore, Rusko, Chrispy, or any other older artist, then don't talk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast