-Route22- works for nexon no lie, Some nexon worker told us all about the secrets of nexon. For example: he told us that route22 quit 2 days after the nexon gm event (2011) and that the account is not to be touched. And you want to know how he ranked up so fast? He added 1000% Exp passes to his account. Not 100, 1000%. Also he was telling us about how he gets paid $150 U.S Dollars an hour just for sitting trying to find hackers on public accounts. Another thing is he was telling us how the CEO of nexon just goes and spends all of nexons money, thats why nexon is so poor with stuff not being able to creat blockparty. I was so freaked out he had cold hard proof too. I believe he doesn't hack. He will get sued and lose his job if this gets out on the CA chat logs and stuff. I mean everyone says stuff on mpgh like "proof or gtfo" people like that will say this i just bet they will lol that one jackass. but tell me what you think people. Also some guy created a site to get the CEO out of nexon. I don't know what the site is actually I don't even know if he made it but the guy that said he was gonna make the site said he was gonna mention the nexon workers name that told us all the information said he was going to get sued. Yadda yadda yadda all the stuff i said earlier. And like i said earlier again, Tell me what you think about this