Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Wink LOOKING FOR A LEGIT MAJ 1+ TO BUY!!!

Hello Everyone!

I am in the market for a MAJOR I or higher rank account for Combat Arms NORTH AMERICA! I am not looking for a hacker account that displays obvious cheating ( extremely high # of kill combos in all Fireteam modes , KDR's above 2.0+ unless reset used).. If you are selling , I am buying , so feel free to email me anytime!

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW :

1. I only use PAYPAL , so if you don't , leave me alone!
    2. Perm Weapons ARE A PLUS but not required.
    3. My base purchasing price is 70$ USD Paypal and will rise with the quality of the account.
    4.I NEED FULL INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACCOUNT! (EMAIL /SECURITY QUESTION ANSWERS)

CONTACT ME ANYTIME: some_dude @ aol . com

Only Serious offers will be considered!
    Last edited by fragbast1d; 07-26-2011 at 02:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Price range?

Thanks
    What you gonna give?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    i am offering $70+ , i will go higher depending on what the major acct has!

some_dude@aol.com <--- contact me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by fragbast1d View Post
    i am offering $70+ , i will go higher depending on what the major acct has!

some_dude@aol.com <--- contact me
    johny3tears@live.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Roadmatter, whats your MAJOR acct got?

JOHNY , thanks for the offer , i want to wait a few more days to see other responses.

ROADMATTER , what does your MAJ account have in it? contact me here as quickly as u can lol

some_dude@aol.com

Thanks
    Hello Everyone!

I am in the market for a MAJOR I or higher rank account for Combat Arms NORTH AMERICA! I am not looking for a hacker account that displays obvious cheating ( extremely high # of kill combos in all Fireteam modes , KDR's above 2.0+ unless reset used).. If you are selling , I am buying , so feel free to email me anytime!

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW :

1. I only use PAYPAL , so if you don't , leave me alone!
    2. Perm Weapons ARE A PLUS but not required.
    3. My base purchasing price is 70$ USD Paypal and will rise with the quality of the account.
    4.I NEED FULL INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACCOUNT! (EMAIL /SECURITY QUESTION ANSWERS)

CONTACT ME ANYTIME: some_dude @ aol . com

Only Serious offers will be considered!

I got a LTC 2 with 10+ perms.. What would you pay?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

I will pay you 80$ RIGHT NOW

Quote Originally Posted by poopface2 View Post
    I got a LTC 2 with 10+ perms.. What would you pay?

CONTACT ME ASAP BRO , I am offering 80$ or we can haggle ....paypal good?

some_dude@aol.com

Thanks
    I have a Major with a LOT of perms and is a very old Legit Account which is almost Major II.

What would you offer with 10+ perms (4 or so of which are snipers).

Shoot me a PM on here if interested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubiset View Post
    I have a Major with a LOT of perms and is a very old Legit Account which is almost Major II.

What would you offer with 10+ perms (4 or so of which are snipers).

Shoot me a PM on here if interested.

hmm ... im interested. My offer 85$ paypal Do you have full information (security questions etc.?) , or a screen shot?

contact me : some_dude@aol.com

Thanks

Cool

hmm ... im interested. My offer 85$ paypal Do you have full information (security questions etc.?) , or a screen shot?

contact me : some_dude@aol.com
    hahahahahahaha! That's a fking insult man! $85.00 via paypal (which would = about $80.00 after PayPal Fees... ROFL! One of the perm snipers (all of which can no longer be bought perm) and One of the perm Assault Rifles cost that much. The account is gold grade and it's mostly all in Permanent Weapons. Not to mention two years, going on three years of my time into the game to get it ranked to Major II almost now with around a 1.5 KDR...

I wouldn't sell you a 1st LT for $85.00... Unless it had NOT ONE SINGLE PERM and NO NX GRADE (Meaning the account never used NX).

Sorry man, but I figured you would offer at least a few hundred bucks since there's AT LEAST that much in permanent weapons (most of which are rare/can't be bought anymore and are all good ones) and you offered $85.00 via Paypal??? LOL Sorry man. Multiply that price by 4x and then we might have a deal...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hahahahahahaha! That's a fking insult man! $85.00 via paypal (which would = about $80.00 after PayPal Fees... ROFL! One of the perm snipers (all of which can no longer be bought perm) and One of the perm Assault Rifles cost that much. The account is gold grade and it's mostly all in Permanent Weapons. Not to mention two years, going on three years of my time into the game to get it ranked to Major II almost now with around a 1.5 KDR...

I wouldn't sell you a 1st LT for $85.00... Unless it had NOT ONE SINGLE PERM and NO NX GRADE (Meaning the account never used NX).

Sorry man, but I figured you would offer at least a few hundred bucks since there's AT LEAST that much in permanent weapons (most of which are rare/can't be bought anymore and are all good ones) and you offered $85.00 via Paypal??? LOL Sorry man. Multiply that price by 4x and then we might have a deal...
    Lrn2ValueAcctsCorrectly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

When your selling an account. Each perm costs you 25.00 but when you sell it the price of your perms lower to 5.00.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Thumbs down

Whats even more funny is you thinking someone will ever pay what you are asking in a FREE GAME LOL! Trollsauce for the win.