Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    No, shitheads mixed all these plants like a crazy sperm and BOOM!

Bottom line: No, he made plants. Dickheads who take these things somehow made it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuckykid220 View Post
    No, shitheads mixed all these plants like a crazy sperm and BOOM!

Bottom line: No, he made plants. Dickheads who take these things somehow made it.
    I think what his nonsense rambling is saying is that god made the plant, dickheads made it into a drug.
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    MMMm this troll topic isn't very well built.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aorisious View Post
    According to the main principle of all Christian branches, God is omnipotent. So being omnipotent, it is granted that he is wholly good and not evil. So he should not be able to make plants that can be misused for evil.

If this is Thread Starter's argument, then let us grant that it is true. All you have proven here is that God is not omni-potent, and perhaps not all-good. But you still did not provide insufficient evidence that such a being does not exist. According to the Bible, God is omnipotent, and all good (I'm assuming, since I've never read the Bible). One could argue that if the criteria of omnipotency and all-goodness is not met, then the being we speak of is not God.

However, there is no quantifier that limits the ability to create once we have dissected Thread Starter's supposed argument. Humans can create and they are not omnipotent nor all-good. So it can be said that a powerful-being or its equivalent created plants, thus created marijuana. Was God's existence disproven? No. Was God's existence proven? Hell no.
    Being omnipotent he should be all good AND all evil, otherwise he is no longer omnipotent.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aorisious View Post
    According to the main principle of all Christian branches, God is omnipotent. So being omnipotent, it is granted that he is wholly good and not evil. So he should not be able to make plants that can be misused for evil.

If this is Thread Starter's argument, then let us grant that it is true. All you have proven here is that God is not omni-potent, and perhaps not all-good. But you still did not provide insufficient evidence that such a being does not exist. According to the Bible, God is omnipotent, and all good (I'm assuming, since I've never read the Bible). One could argue that if the criteria of omnipotency and all-goodness is not met, then the being we speak of is not God.

However, there is no quantifier that limits the ability to create once we have dissected Thread Starter's supposed argument. Humans can create and they are not omnipotent nor all-good. So it can be said that a powerful-being or its equivalent created plants, thus created marijuana. Was God's existence disproven? No. Was God's existence proven? Hell no.

Part of this argument is laughable tbh.
    Considering that it states in the Bible that God gives humans freedom of volition, so whether humans "misuse" weed or not is completely on them,
    not God. God also created many of the resources that humans use to kill eachother..so does that mean God would be evil? A pencil comes from trees, if I stabbed you in the neck and watched you bleed to death does that make God evil for creating that tree? The same tree that was also beneficial to it's atmosphere before being butchered to the ground?
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 08-20-2011 at 02:54 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Assalamu alaikum For This Useful Post:

SupremeJr' (09-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    He made plants that are possible to be misused to test you. He gave us free agency, which is the right to choose to do right or wrong. The people that do wrong are sinning and need to repent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Part of this argument is laughable tbh.
    Considering that it states in the Bible that God gives humans freedom of volition, so whether humans "misuse" weed or not is completely on them,
    not God. God also created many of the resources that humans use to kill eachother..so does that mean God would be evil? A pencil comes from trees, if I stabbed you in the neck and watched you bleed to death does that make God evil for creating that tree? The same tree that was also beneficial to it's atmosphere before being butchered to the ground?
    not at all ...

It is the devil who puts it in your mind to commit sins .
    read the first 10 pages of the bible and you should understand.

God did make Marijuana , but I believe he made it not for the drug but to heal people , it is also a plant as he did make everything on this earth ...
    Just... lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofCOD View Post
    It is the devil who puts it in your mind to commit sins .
    read the first 10 pages of the bible and you should understand.
    It's god's fault for giving us a mind in the first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mother nature made the sweet stickie lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    God made marijuana..........so be thankful?

Trollolololol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Plant= end product?

Missing a step?
    What step is missing? You are smoking the plant? Just a few trimmings done and the product is not tampered with. The THC crystals exist on the plant without any alterations to it. What are you trying to prove exactly?
    You don't have the balls to de-rep me, pussy.

You have to speak the truth. You have to speak your mind.
    - Immortal Technique.

Thanks
    I stopped when i read 'he made a drug' because it's so fuckin stupid : Marijuana is not ONLY a drug...
    “Long you live and high you'll fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Well...life is a test.
    So is drugs,alcohol and pre mariable sex.
    And when you are saying God created mariguana or whatever that doesnt mean he created it to smoke it.
    I mean marijuana is used for medical purposes..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lol depending on your beliefs (i believe in god) god made everything but man has free will and lots cocaine is a plant.There normal plants but man made it into something that they can smoke snort etc.I don't think god made those plants for that reason but hell idk i'm not god

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    god exist like who says he doesnt exist? he created everything maybe marijuana was found in millions and people decided to burn it and smoked it and got high
    I Like to Game a lot. Mostly Computer and Playstation Games. Don't Take me for the wrong person. Please DONATE to MPGH today! MPGH needs support and your support counts!

Simply Go to Liz's Post on the Index where it says "Get ready to summer with MPGH!" Go to the bottom and Press the Paypal button and donate $25 USD or more and become a MPGH Donator for life!

Please Include your MPGH Username with your Donation. Thank you for your kind support and time to donate!

Also I would like to try to make some hacks. Anyone want to teach me? I would really like to learn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12