Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Challenge ShAg123 Rap Battle

i challenge yuh to a rap battle (decline) or (accept)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Proofs that shes ur girlfriend^^

And u know something about rap? check mine ^^‪insubmysso's Channel‬‏ - YouTube
    <----------1337 posts and this is mine
    RAP FOR LIFE!
    Clan link:https://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=178366

Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever ! «3

--Yes,thats me in my avatar--!!

Check out my rap songs in https://www.youtube.com/user/insubmysso

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    umm dont need proof that thas my gf dont worry about it........
    yuh suck....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    i suck? first make a rap song then you can say that^^
    <----------1337 posts and this is mine
    RAP FOR LIFE!
    Clan link:https://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=178366

Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever ! «3

--Yes,thats me in my avatar--!!

Check out my rap songs in https://www.youtube.com/user/insubmysso

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    dont need to who listens to it..... hmmm just you... yea thas what i thot it might have 1 million views but they were intrested in what it is not what yuh say and i bet they didnt listen to tha full thing....

L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ikroniik View Post
    dont need to who listens to it..... hmmm just you... yea thas what i thot it might have 1 million views but they were intrested in what it is not what yuh say and i bet they didnt listen to tha full thing....
    Lol there in fucking spanish anyway, can't even understand it. And I don't give a fuck what your girlfriend looks like. Shag's probably won't even reply here.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tryptamine. For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (08-02-2011)

Thanks
    @ikroniik This Dude here.......
    Do not use MPGH images for your own ends.
    Donate Jrueholiday@hotmail.com Paypal every cent will add up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ha bitch callin me out fine bitch spit you call me out you go first nigga u betta hit up some multis so u might stand a chance =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
    ha bitch callin me out fine bitch spit you call me out you go first nigga u betta hit up some multis so u might stand a chance =)

Yeah, Be prepared to wait 20 mins. before ShAg replies using rhymes from rhymezone.com. because he can't rhyme worth shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    were did my rap go well ill jus do it again... i write my shit down.... okay um yea. you'll Fuck around I'll knock your shoulder from your head
    Get it right I'm a soldier till I'm dead
    This kid is white with buttonholes inside that bled
    I'm pumping o's with lots of hay
    I'm so high and really I don't even know why
    And oh I just go buy a whole house
    And lay my mat down lay her back down
    But I never put my mack down
    You see the thug in me
    Buy my basketball shorts with a thunder B
    If you want it then come to me
    I'm right here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wtf is that sack shit lol come on kid check it

Ayo try to step to me, I got lyrical weaponry, kill you with a rose plant a sword in the cemetry, bitch me and murder are like chemistry, welcome to hell, now you can descend to me, you couldn't slay me if I stayed a sitting target, cuz your rhymes make me feel kinda lethargic, you're pathetic, it's impossible to accept it, that two people could be responsible for your genetics, don't you get it, stop tryna jump up on my dick, cause you got put down cause your rhymes ain't shit, you don't even have a gat, so what's up with that, yeah ima crack addict, I'll fill your veins with smack, watch you OD then reverse the effects, all of your rhymes ain't hurting me yet, cause your words are nouns, theres no facts n, my rhymes are verbs, full of fuckin action.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wtf is that sack shit lol come on kid check it

Ayo try to step to me, I got lyrical weaponry, kill you with a rose plant a sword in the cemetry, bitch me and murder are like chemistry, welcome to hell, now you can descend to me, you couldn't slay me if I stayed a sitting target, cuz your rhymes make me feel kinda lethargic, you're pathetic, it's impossible to accept it, that two people could be responsible for your genetics, don't you get it, stop tryna jump up on my dick, cause you got put down cause your rhymes ain't shit, you don't even have a gat, so what's up with that, yeah ima crack addict, I'll fill your veins with smack, watch you OD then reverse the effects, all of your rhymes ain't hurting me yet, cause your words are nouns, theres no facts n, my rhymes are verbs, full of fuckin action.
    Took you a day to come up with that...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Na hoe it took a few min like this shit gtfo out ma face

ayo call this shit cold blooded homocide,fake niggas talk shit they die,be blazing hollow tips extra clips,nigga be flexin he becomes a hit, 5g for a drive bye, bitch don't fuck with me if u live to thrive,I smash niggas on a daily 9 ta 5,bitch please I'm packing heat,no worrys ya have ya Homie put ta sleep,with a glock by his head in his dreams, shed blood no tears nigga get real, spraying 50 burn baby feel, gats blazing fuck cops I run with glocks,got this shit.down pat my block,rep tha wrong color young blood gonna.get shot,I give tha order n my soilder execute, bitch get in my face u become instant Que,20g bitch hit man fuck you, cuz I.kill young niggas,how u.hard if.u scared to pull tha trigga,ill be.slangin rocks tha size of boulders, pockets phat so much dough to much ya fo ya shoulders, pussy ass bitch ain't.gonna.run with me, spray clicps bitch ducking for tha trees,red blood.blue.blood,fuck crews I.show.no love. bitch so sick I kill static, talk shit get hit fully automatic,next on my list is all u fuckin faggets, walking threw ice with no jacket,throwing comets at hoes bitch I'm tha badest,daym right nigga battle champ status, but all u niggas be fake ya phoney, I run with glocks I clap ya Homie,blazing heaters call me houdine,running this shit so fly u never see me,while u baking grams I'm baking ounces, so if u want a taste just tell me where ya house is,I'm real nigga og threw blood, I kill fakers like a battled against Jews, bake em alive n then be like nigga fuck you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Na hoe it took a few min like this shit gtfo out ma face

ayo call this shit cold blooded homocide,fake niggas talk shit they die,be blazing hollow tips extra clips,nigga be flexin he becomes a hit, 5g for a drive bye, bitch don't fuck with me if u live to thrive,I smash niggas on a daily 9 ta 5,bitch please I'm packing heat,no worrys ya have ya Homie put ta sleep,with a glock by his head in his dreams, shed blood no tears nigga get real, spraying 50 burn baby feel, gats blazing fuck cops I run with glocks,got this shit.down pat my block,rep tha wrong color young blood gonna.get shot,I give tha order n my soilder execute, bitch get in my face u become instant Que,20g bitch hit man fuck you, cuz I.kill young niggas,how u.hard if.u scared to pull tha trigga,ill be.slangin rocks tha size of boulders, pockets phat so much dough to much ya fo ya shoulders, pussy ass bitch ain't.gonna.run with me, spray clicps bitch ducking for tha trees,red blood.blue.blood,fuck crews I.show.no love. bitch so sick I kill static, talk shit get hit fully automatic,next on my list is all u fuckin faggets, walking threw ice with no jacket,throwing comets at hoes bitch I'm tha badest,daym right nigga battle champ status, but all u niggas be fake ya phoney, I run with glocks I clap ya Homie,blazing heaters call me houdine,running this shit so fly u never see me,while u baking grams I'm baking ounces, so if u want a taste just tell me where ya house is,I'm real nigga og threw blood, I kill fakers like a battled against Jews, bake em alive n then be like nigga fuck you
    Could you speak English please? I don't understand half of what comes out your face...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Night hawk gtfo out of here hoe u scrub ass bitch ill beat anyone here know all yall niggas weak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast