Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    say to her "ok...you can lick me...BUT ONLY IF YOU LICK ME HARD"
    thats gonna work

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybob3680 View Post

we hung out with 2 girls. both of which do not like moto. he talks out his ass
    Maybe I should go through your posts and report all of them again?

He was making a joke, are you too ignorant to see that?

Natalie doesn't like you, but maybe if you asked her out, she would say yes. She doesn't know you like her. She is quite the odd soul, weird as fuck. IMO, I wouldn't want to get in a relationship with her, it seems hella sketchy. I don't know why you try to say neither of them like me, because none of them like you either.. We are just friends to them.. But yeah I like one of them, you like the other, I'm glad we aren't conflicting there. She doesn't play hard to get, she just can't settle down enough to realize that you like/want her. You kinda fit her profile though, so I would go for it buddy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post

Telling that you love her , what a great idea (-.-")
    Most girls actually drop dead when you say those three words to them. The teen girls, anyway.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Kardashian View Post
    Most girls actually drop dead when you say those three words to them. The teen girls, anyway.
    The natural response seems to be, oh I like you as a friend.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster Man View Post

The natural response seems to be, oh I like you as a friend.
    I've never got those words before. All of them just fall in to my lap, all "Oh my god, I love you too! :3"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Kardashian View Post
    I've never got those words before. All of them just fall in to my lap, all "Oh my god, I love you too! :3"
    I'm sure they do.

Thanks

we hung out with 2 girls. both of which do not like moto. he talks out his ass
    Rofl that's not nice. Moto is cool.
    Let's just say, who ever spends most of their free time on mpgh has a hard time getting girls or boyfriends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I'm sure they do.
    Mhm. That they do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Moral of the story is, Moto can't pull bitches.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

bobbybob3680 (07-27-2011)

Thanks
    Hate bitches like that.
    Ignore her, and if she texts you on her own, she's interested.

Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Maybe I should go through your posts and report all of them again?

He was making a joke, are you too ignorant to see that?

Natalie doesn't like you, but maybe if you asked her out, she would say yes. She doesn't know you like her. She is quite the odd soul, weird as fuck. IMO, I wouldn't want to get in a relationship with her, it seems hella sketchy. I don't know why you try to say neither of them like me, because none of them like you either.. We are just friends to them.. But yeah I like one of them, you like the other, I'm glad we aren't conflicting there. She doesn't play hard to get, she just can't settle down enough to realize that you like/want her. You kinda fit her profile though, so I would go for it buddy.
    report my posts? there was nothing wrong with what i said. you do tell everyone that they like you, but no no pooch. anyways thanks for the advice rooster boy. your still talking out your ass too. 1: natalie has said she doesnt like you. clearly. to me. 2: its obvious reagan dont like you but w.e: tell us when you get some, with rj

Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post

Rofl that's not nice. Moto is cool.
    Let's just say, who ever spends most of their free time on mpgh has a hard time getting girls or boyfriends.
    well i have 500 posts
    Last edited by bobbybob3680; 07-27-2011 at 05:13 PM.

Thanks

report my posts? there was nothing wrong with what i said. you do tell everyone that they like you, but no no pooch. anyways thanks for the advice rooster boy. your still talking out your ass too. 1: natalie has said she doesnt like you. clearly. to me. 2: its obvious she doesnt like you but w.e: tell us when you get some, with rj

well i have 500 posts
    You told me I'm talking out my ass. You humor me. I talked to Natalie and said would she ever go out with you. She said ew no. What are these "signs" that she might like you? She saying she loves you, that you're so cute? That's the way she is, trust me. And trust me, Natalie doesn't play hard to get she WONT stop texting you if she actually likes you, she gets all annoying, Hayden and Anthony told me so. Now Chayton, I'm going to give you some advice. Play hard to get, and wait for her to text you. Don't text her all the time because she can sense that you like her if you do that. I will talk to her and put in a good word for you, okay? I'm one of her good friends, I talk to her a lot. How is it obvious she doesn't like me? She texts me almost 24/7 and she trusts me more than anyone she knows. We have a lot of things in common, sir pooch. I dont nessecarily want to tell her I like her because that always fucks up a friendship, and friendship > no friendship. I'm hanging out with another girl on Saturday, we're gonna smoke (not the two I smoked with today), and we like eachother, who knows what will happen? RJ will be provided.
    Last edited by Marauder; 07-27-2011 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Niggas arguing again .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You told me I'm talking out my ass. You humor me. I talked to Natalie and said would she ever go out with you. She said ew no. What are these "signs" that she might like you? She saying she loves you, that you're so cute? That's the way she is, trust me. And trust me, Natalie doesn't play hard to get she WONT stop texting you if she actually likes you, she gets all annoying, Hayden and Anthony told me so. Now Chayton, I'm going to give you some advice. Play hard to get, and wait for her to text you. Don't text her all the time because she can sense that you like her if you do that. I will talk to her and put in a good word for you, okay? I'm one of her good friends, I talk to her a lot. How is it obvious she doesn't like me? She texts me almost 24/7 and she trusts me more than anyone she knows. We have a lot of things in common, sir pooch. I dont nessecarily want to tell her I like her because that always fucks up a friendship, and friendship > no friendship. I'm hanging out with another girl on Saturday, we're gonna smoke (not the two I smoked with today), and we like eachother, who knows what will happen? RJ will be provided.
    haha. "Natalie and said would she ever go out with you. She said ew no." wow. remember when you liked her and told me to tell her? I did. and those are the exact words she said about you . funny how I never told you to talk about me to natalie. so A: your a bitch. lets move on.

"She saying she loves you, that you're so cute?" never mentioned that, your stupid. lets move on.

"Don't text her all the time because she can sense that you like her if you do that. I will talk to her and put in a good word for you, okay? I'm one of her good friends, I talk to her a lot. How is it obvious she doesn't like me? She texts me almost 24/7 and she trusts me more than anyone she knows."

see now you are being a cumquat. no one knows which girl your talking about /fp

"Don't text her all the time because she can sense that you like her if you do that." wow the level of stupidity here. just wow. THATS THE FUCKING POINT YOU TELL THE GIRL YOU LIKE HER. unlike you, im not a big pussy and I tell her I like her. unlike you who justs fucks around and pretends you dont like her

"(not the two I smoked with today)" ok, pay attention everyone: ryan your talking out your ass. again. this is why no one can trust you. you smoked with phil, and or that one fat ass. just stop. I think my roasting here is done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Moto's getting ripped. Inb4rq?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast