Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation THE BYPASS FROM MPGH Pub Hack v1.01 Still works for some hacks 10/16/08

OK! this is my first post SO PLEASE IF YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW!! THEN PLEASE DONT YELL AT ME!! Thanks LOL! anyways as you guys may know, the mpgh hacks has been patched but the bypass itself somehow still works and here is what works for it.... if you use a CE such as Cheat Engine. You can still bypass it and you can get what ever u want like no reload and no ammo and stuff... or also hp lock if you guys ask on how to make those hacks... i would tell u guys how but i dont know if the mods or the gm of this site wants me to tell you guys but anyways dont feel sad about it cause if you get an ENGINE such as CHEAT ENGINE 5.4 it will ask you for a tutorial and you guys can do that and youl'l find out how to make no reload hacks....

and please USE GOOGLE SEARCH FOR THE ENGINE OR JUST GO ON THIS SITE IF YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW TO GOOGLE!!

Cheat Engine
    DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS IF I SOMEHOW HELPED YOU!!!
    please dont comment any bad languages lol and MODS if you guys dont like this THREAD then just please close it!!
    -THANKS
    Rofl i love guys like that, posting hacks, saying they found it, they made it or what ever. DUDE you are full of shit. Stop lying for a moment. I'm sure you can't even use VB or c++. Your just a lame kid so fuck off with your leeched hacks, fuck off with your " THANKS ME I'M A FUCKING JEW " so seriously shut the fuck up and before leeching try to make your own hacks ******!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The Best Post I Have Ever Read.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xXknightzXx For This Useful Post:

candypie2 (10-16-2008),linkgh (10-16-2008),SnakeE (11-20-2011),somerandomnumber (10-16-2008),taurine08 (10-16-2008),traiphoenix (10-17-2008)

Thanks

Seriously?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ahhh if the bypass is working the hacks should not get detected

??
    idk.. who know it might work..
    Last edited by Gourav2122; 10-17-2008 at 10:27 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gourav2122 For This Useful Post:

phantom9192 (10-16-2008)

Thanks
    Luls I didn't read I just copied the goomba D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yah! lol! cause for some reason when i tried to attach it with my cheat engine, it somehow worked for me with out detection, but i know chams, wall hack or other hacks with this hack doesnt work but at elast u can use the bypass for engine

i used this like 5 mins ago and i searched for no ammo and no reload and worked great and now im trying to get god mode but its pretty hard...
    Rofl i love guys like that, posting hacks, saying they found it, they made it or what ever. DUDE you are full of shit. Stop lying for a moment. I'm sure you can't even use VB or c++. Your just a lame kid so fuck off with your leeched hacks, fuck off with your " THANKS ME I'M A FUCKING JEW " so seriously shut the fuck up and before leeching try to make your own hacks ******!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    ahhh if the bypass is working the hacks should not get detected

??
    idk.. who know it might work..
    hm.. wierd but if your talking about the hacks in this bypass is detected, then your correct cause all of em doesnt work.... but when i tried opening my cheat engine it somehow worked with out it getting detected..... and also if u dont see the MPGH writings thingy on the bottom left ITS OK! cause it still worked for me.... if you think this is a wrong thread then MODS!! please close this thread down!
    -thanks
    Last edited by Gourav2122; 10-17-2008 at 10:27 AM.

In the nearest bakery stealing all the fresh pie!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xXknightzXx View Post
    i used this like 5 mins ago and i searched for no ammo and no reload and worked great and now im trying to get god mode but its pretty hard...
    GOOD LUCK! IF YOU CAN GET A WORKING GODMODE WITH C.E. ILL GIVE YOU A COOKIE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by tzie13 View Post
    GOOD LUCK! IF YOU CAN GET A WORKING GODMODE WITH C.E. ILL GIVE YOU A COOKIE!
    If he can do that, I'll give him a fucking cake!!!
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    sounds like he's onto sumtin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xXknightzXx View Post
    OK! this is my first post SO PLEASE IF YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW!! THEN PLEASE DONT YELL AT ME!! Thanks LOL! anyways as you guys may know, the mpgh hacks has been patched but the bypass itself somehow still works and here is what works for it.... if you use a CE such as Cheat Engine. You can still bypass it and you can get what ever u want like no reload and no ammo and stuff... or also hp lock if you guys ask on how to make those hacks... i would tell u guys how but i dont know if the mods or the gm of this site wants me to tell you guys but anyways dont feel sad about it cause if you get an ENGINE such as CHEAT ENGINE 5.4 it will ask you for a tutorial and you guys can do that and youl'l find out how to make no reload hacks....

and please USE GOOGLE SEARCH FOR THE ENGINE OR JUST GO ON THIS SITE IF YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW TO GOOGLE!!

Cheat Engine
    DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS IF I SOMEHOW HELPED YOU!!!
    please dont comment any bad languages lol and MODS if you guys dont like this THREAD then just please close it!!
    -THANKS
    .................................................. ..............

Thanks
    btw the kid is right the bypass works for me but the hack doesnt sometimes newbs are right

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viprk24 View Post
    btw the kid is right the bypass works for me but the hack doesnt sometimes newbs are right
    um no offence but who are you to call ppl newbs?

Thanks
    thank you very much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    LOL! THX GUYS =P i know im a nub but i learned a lot of things about hacking

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SnilNotSnail View Post
    If he can do that, I'll give him a fucking cake!!!
    what if he doesn't like cake? will you give him a cupcake?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast