Thanks

WOW!!! FUCK THIS!!!!

me and Nexon are having a mod flame war. and then @Jabuuty671 comes along and banns me talkin about back in 2010 mods were all about fun. I understand that. HE STARTED IT? OPEN YOUR EYES? But yet he banns me.. When Nexon broke the rules just as much as i did. It's not fair it's complete bullshit and he knows it. I mean he just completely ignored all Nexon's posts. Like the one where he said... YOUR MODS SUCK DONKEY DICK. He said im "new." So does this mean that i should be banned for breaking the rules while other members aren't? And i even wonder if he infracted Nexon. Probably not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Well talking bad about your mods isnt really flaming YOU,just insulting your work,calling you new could be flaming though.

and about Jab,bite his neck?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    He pretty banned me because me and nexons were having a flame war. And from what i heard this isn't the first time he's bannd someone disputing with his best buddy Nexon.
    I said he C+P's and he does, just look at 70% of his mods.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    I gave you rep if that helps,from what it sounds like,noone flamed if you just insulted eachothers mods

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Jabuuty did the same thing with CrimsonFlames, he only banned one of the people, and then flamed CrimsonFlames when he tried to get the other guy banned also, and Jabuuty banned CrimsonFlames AGAIN...
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    According to Nexon you were harassing him for a few days.
    You do not know how hard it is to traceback such flamewars that carry around the CA section, i'm not going to sit on the chair looking for your first flame war with him. If that's a problem, he'll be banned too because both of you are at fault for flaming. there's no exception and i'm glad to say that i did nothing wrong. It's what I DIDN'T do that seems like a problem. In the end, you don't make a thread about it here, you dispute it in the staff dispute section and have another Mod, Gmod, or admin to handle it since i'm banned for 20,000 posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i heard people say he abuse but idk

Thanks
    Sounds like immaturity if you ask me... They are JUST mods, there may be art, but dude... it's for Combat Arms... That's probably one of the worst shooter games I have EVER seen xD I'd play MW2 over that shit xD (I hate CoD :P ).

I understand it's your time, your art, but instead of getting pissed off, step back and think "Hey... How does any of this shit MATTER in real life?". If you want to make art, paint and make siggy's or avatars :P If you want to modify shit, do what I do :P Go to google, and search "Really Big Index - Oracle", and start learning :P

Java has a lot of potential, and is very interesting :P I apologize if you find this disrespectful, but I just want you to try and put things into perspective :P
    Last edited by ImFluffeh; 07-28-2011 at 06:20 PM.
    Imma sit back... Eat some pancakes, and chill with mah

RAINBOW POLAH BEAR XD

"In a world of flames, let us make water" -Me
    "Intelligence is a powerful tool. Used correctly, it can change the world." -Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImFluffeh View Post
    Sounds like immaturity if you ask me... They are JUST mods, there may be art, but dude... it's for Combat Arms... That's probably one of the worst shooter games I have EVER seen xD I'd play MW2 over that shit xD (I hate CoD :P ).

I understand it's your time, your art, but instead of getting pissed off, step back and think "Hey... How does any of this shit MATTER in real life?". If you want to make art, paint and make siggy's or avatars :P If you want to modify shit, do what I do :P Go to google, and search "Really Big Index - Oracle", and start learning :P

Java has a lot of potential, and is very interesting :P I apologize if you find this disrespectful, but I just want you to try and put things into perspective :P
    Not everyone wants to do things like you. Some people like modding CombatArms
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Jabooty671 (07-28-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ImFluffeh View Post

Trolololol?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabooty671 View Post
    According to Nexon you were harassing him for a few days.
    You do not know how hard it is to traceback such flamewars that carry around the CA section, i'm not going to sit on the chair looking for your first flame war with him. If that's a problem, he'll be banned too because both of you are at fault for flaming. there's no exception and i'm glad to say that i did nothing wrong. It's what I DIDN'T do that seems like a problem. In the end, you don't make a thread about it here, you dispute it in the staff dispute section and have another Mod, Gmod, or admin to handle it since i'm banned for 20,000 posts.
    I did. post it go look.
    Last edited by iDRaiiN CLipzZ; 07-28-2011 at 09:14 PM.