Thanks

My Speech About Us WallHackers

One Thing I've never understood is why other wallers on Combat Arms always call them out on using it? You never know, that could be someone on the same forum website as you and you're cussing them out or trying to expose them...I ignore them and blow it off, I dont find any pride in killing other players with hacks, I could be playing legit instead. I'm not even bad at playing legit, I just choose not to because I've accepted that they're better players than me.
    But at this time the following have kept me away from satisfying hours of gameplay; Girlfriend, Other females, School, Homework, and just plain stress. Don't get me get me wrong though, I just see things in a different light than yours, may this just be an amusement to you or not, but ultimately(im cutting this short)
    out of respect for other hackers on Combat Arms that use the same forums, we should just pinpoint the wallers on the other teams and work together to get the other teammates and boost our k/d ratio a lot. Don't you think its a good idea? I mean what sense is it if we began using hacks in order to get more kills in the first place if we're just going to run around killing the same hacker using the same system as you?

Thanks
    Hope you understand me.

Thanks
    my gf gives me a big slap on my face if she finds me playing w/ hacks but ethier way i am still pro