Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Unhappy People only know about Islam & Muslims because of what they see in the news

@Ethereal

why do i see that when people talk about Muslims they only know Muslims because of what the news told them. this dosnt apply to EVERYONE but the vast majority for example:

Day of dignity 2010 and 2011

When a group of people who participated in "burn a quran day" obvisuoly burned a quran because of the hat towards islam the media coverd it quite well but on Day of dignity 2010 me and a group if muslims, not my friends adults, kids and teenagers we went down town and we do this every year, and we setup stations we had: Food, solar blankets, gloves, hats, and we had 2 muslim doctars and barber there. so we setup and then homeless people and less fortunate people started to arrive, basicly what we did was feed and give stuff needed to help them "pass days" gloves and hats because Oregon is cold as balls most of the time. So while we where doing this 3 hours in the katu news station comes and asks to speak to the person in charge. SO we go gvet him and they asked "are you guys protesting the burn a quran day?
    after that he said no where helping homeless people, instead of cintining with the news cast they said "ok" and left...

Example 2:
    One of the pillars in Islam is, Donation, on Friday Muslim boys MUST attend Jummah and adults (mature kids like 13+ must attend) and on Friday after we pray there are 2 boxes for donations and every time i leave and wait for the crowd of people to leave so we can pick up the mats, the donations boxes are always full, almost to the top and when the a diffrent news station arrived, they asked AGAIN are we protesting the church because of burn a quran day, they probably came to ask us that because after jummah its uber crowded, but any ways after they walked onto the property they always shy'ed away from the donation box, they wouldnt put the camera towards it or go let the camera even see it, even thou they where right next to it, and our jummah ahs 3 of them full but yet they instead of turning around to answer there questions they would go the oppisate way to loook instead of pass by it. Im not the only 1 who noticed, but we dont donate to get fame thats not the point, the point is alot of people only know about Islam & Muslims because of what they see in the news

any thoughts on this?

@Ethereal using mules to de-rep me looooooool
    Last edited by D3Dh0oker; 03-24-2012 at 12:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    First off I only derepped you after you did it to me, I only did it once I didn't use "mules".
    Obviously people other than my self think you're a moron.
    Secondly, So Muslims do charity..am I supposed to be impressed?
    All kinds of people do charity, so you guys are not unique snowflakes.
    Also, let's not use the "Media lies" argument, I swear you guys use the same b.s. over an over.
    I get my information from credible sources. Al-jazerra being one of them, and they have covered many stories about Islam's violent intolerance..
    Lemme guess they're lying too? I know this is just a continuation of the other thread I toasted you in,
    and you didn't want to bother following me up there..so do yourself a favor and just give it up.
    Debating uncertainties is one thing, you can't really debate facts.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-24-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Actually I derepped you because you're a dumbass who can't even properly express himself. How about you actually learn to use proper grammar and spelling. Otherwise, leave debates for the big boys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    First off I only derepped you after you did it to me, I only did it once I didn't use "mules".
    Also, let's not use the "Media lies" argument, I swear you guys use the same b.s. over an over.
    I get my information from credible sources. Al-jazerra being one of them, and they have covered many stories about Islam's violent intolerance..
    Lemme guess they're lying too? I know this is just a continuation of the other thread I toasted you in,
    and you didn't want to bother following me up there..so do yourself a favor and just give it up.
    you did use mules to de-rep me lol don't lie know kid, and those where examples fucking dumb ass and ur proving my point you let me represent all of Islam? "you guys" this is why people think Muslims are terrorists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
    you did use mules to de-rep me lol don't lie know kid, and those where examples fucking dumb ass and ur proving my point you let me represent all of Islam? "you guys" this is why people think Muslims are terrorists.
    I don't really give three shits what you think. I derepped you one time.
    If you don't believe me have Arun, Dave, or Liz check who did it just to prove you wrong once again.
    Why don't you learn to comprehend things as well.
    Never once did I even lead to the notion of just you representing Islam.
    I meant when I debate Muslims, you all say the same tired ass bullshit to try and convince people.

Bottom line is that people in the Middle East would be more prosperous if they weren't born to be forced into a psychotic ideology.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-24-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I don't really give three shits what you think. I derepped you one time.
    If you don't believe me have Arun, Dave, or Liz check who did it just to prove you wrong once again.
    Why don't you learn to comprehend things as well.
    Never once did I even lead to the notion of just you representing Islam.
    I meant when I debate Muslims, you all say the same tired ass bullshit to try and convince people.

Bottom line is that people in the Middle East would be more prosperous if they weren't born to be forced into a psychotic ideology.
    Your a very angry person, you should chill the fk out and learn to talk with respect, typical american i guess?
    "you all say the same tired ass bullshit"
    looool cause its true, but you don't accept the facts, and i believe you said that your an atheist? i knows its hard for your brain to comprehend this but i assume you believe the big bang started all this, if not correct me, tell me,
    nothing created nothing, and that nothing made a explosion which some how! made all you see around us, and going on this fact lets say you believe in evolution, cause most people who believe in the big bang believe in evolution,

answer this question:
    the first thing you see in the pic above is a monkey, MONKEYS still live today but yet every thing on the chart died out beside the human. so every thing else died out beside the first monkey and the human, how does this make sense?

---------
    America steals oil and creates war, yet you people must be very good people ya know? and i'm saying the middle east is perfect btw

Thanks
    awwwww I missed burn a koran day
    Last edited by AVGN; 03-24-2012 at 09:45 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (03-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    America steals oil and creates war...
    U.S. Companies Shut Out as Iraq Auctions Its Oil Fields - TIME
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    "Typical American I guess?"

@D3Dh0oker
    You're a motherfucking hypocrite you know that? You bitch and bitch and bitch about how people classify the islamic people as terrorists when you go off on a stereotype yourself. Let's see, hmm, we created the internet you're using today, so how about be a little grateful eh? Also, if you muslim types didn't always argue the SAME USELESS BULLSHIT we wouldn't lump you all together. It always goes "well i'm a muslim and i do this" or "i'm a muslim and i don't believe that" and then the always hilarious "well i'm a muslim and all you Americans think we're all terrorists". YOU ALL SAY THE SAME FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Bring in something NEW and UNBIASED and then MAYBE we'll take you towel-heads seriously. Until then, don't try to sound fucking smart kid, because I can guarantee @Ethereal probably has more of an understanding of your own fucked up religion as you.

EDIT: OH MY DEAR FUCKING....ALLAH. I read all the way through your second post D3d and I must say you are one uneducated fuck. You are giving NO FACTS to back up ANY CLAUSE of which I can't even see. You're saying "oh ma gawd uz an athiest u stoopid tinkinz liek diz" and meanwhile you have no possible backing towards ANY of your Muslim bullshit while standing by it. And here I thought your everyday preaching christians were bad. Learn your shit before you fucking speak kid, you obviously don't even know how to form a well thought-out debate, and you're basically just saying "well your stupid for this and that" without ANY proof of what you're saying.

Along with the big bang theory? Obviously you don't know what a WORMHOLE is, the rapid leaking of energy from two strings interwoven by dimensional rifts could EASILY explain the Big Bang Theory according to Stephen Hawkings string theory. But I'm sure you towel heads don't believe in science either apparently because you all just bitch without factual clause.
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 03-24-2012 at 10:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Your a very angry person, you should chill the fk out and learn to talk with respect, typical american i guess?
    "you all say the same tired ass bullshit"
    looool cause its true, but you don't accept the facts, and i believe you said that your an atheist? i knows its hard for your brain to comprehend this but i assume you believe the big bang started all this, if not correct me, tell me,
    nothing created nothing, and that nothing made a explosion which some how! made all you see around us, and going on this fact lets say you believe in evolution, cause most people who believe in the big bang believe in evolution,

answer this question:
    the first thing you see in the pic above is a monkey, MONKEYS still live today but yet every thing on the chart died out beside the human. so every thing else died out beside the first monkey and the human, how does this make sense?

---------
    America steals oil and creates war, yet you people must be very good people ya know? and i'm saying the middle east is perfect btw

Dude you believe in a religion that states your prophet split the moon in half and also rode a winged horse through the 7 layers of heaven.
    I would say the Big bang theory seems a bit more plausible than that fairy tale you hold so dear.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (04-06-2012),Flengo Jr. (05-10-2012),[*Pro*__*Hacker*] (03-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Muslim talks of news stereotyping him and his fellow muslims.

Muslim proceeds to stereotype people.

Hypocrite.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (04-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Dude you believe in a religion that states your prophet split the moon in half and also rode a winged horse through the 7 layers of heaven.
    I would say the Big bang theory seems a bit more plausible than that fairy tale you hold so dear.

Now he's gonna reply how you're taking it all out of the context and how it's supposed to be metaphorical and bla, bla, bla...
    Not that I have anything against Islam, some of his statements actually make sense but still...
    Last edited by [*Pro*__*Hacker*]; 03-25-2012 at 06:33 AM.
    The Most Hated MPGH User

If you hate me, report me, I'll probably get banned for no reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

How many religions make it a must to give charity (If possible)?

P.S. I love debate 8B

Thanks
    Read the title of this article Norway gunman sane says new psychiatric probe - Yahoo! News UK
    The title says Norway Gunman even though he used a bomb and killed 77 people. Tell me why it didnt say Norway terrorist?
    That is proof the media is biased against Islam. Whenever a terrorist attack happens by a "muslim" the title of articles always says Islamic terrorists.
    You cannot learn about Islam by hearing about it on the news reading anti Islam websites or bad things people have done and call themselves muslim.
    There is only one way to learn what Islam is and that is to read the Quran from beginning to end. And I know 99% of haters of Islam havent even read it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast