Thread: BF3 vs MW3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Post BF3 vs MW3

Alright people, im a new user so u might not have seen me around but my previous username was ohcrap, sadly i got banned for ever but well.
    Im gonna try to settle up this huge battle between these titles, because its just freaking non-sense.....
    ok so lets start with a Basic comparison:
    Modern warfare 3
    Gameplay: Good
    Graphic Engine: IW 4.0
    Plot: Amazing
    Release Date: Nov 8
    Realism Level: Average
    Destruction Quality: Average
    Platforms: X360, PC, PS3

Battlefield 3
    Gameplay: Great
    Graphic Engine: Frostbite 2.0
    Plot: Great
    Release Date: Oct 25(NA) 28(EU)
    Realism Level: High
    Destruction Quality: Outstanding
    Platforms: X360, PC, PS3, Wii U
    (Wii U release not confirmed)

Alright, After reading this we can surely say these two games are going to be REALLY GOOD, but as always there has to be a #1.......
    so if we take all of that info in account it is uncertain what is going to happen but.. we know that Modern Warfare 3 might win over BF3 because of its amazing storyline, even if it doesnt have the best graphic engine or gameplay, the MW3 fans are not expecting a disappoint, but we just dont know yet, lets move on to BF3, Battlefield 3 is going to be a blast because of its all-new Frostbite graphics engine and a pretty good storyline, Both MW3 and BF3 will be running on Flawless 60 FPS (Frames per second), but BF3's realistic gameplay might take over MW3 as well, but the main fight over both of the games, is merely the multiplayer experience....
    BF3's multiplayer is already expected to be AWESOME and ASS-KICKIN, but MW3's is not clear yet, a lot of people including me are confused about how is it going to be, because until now they've only showed Pre-Alpha and Alpha testing, and it looks a little bad, while BF3's is already looking amazing....
    lets go over the release dates; we all know (yeah, we all know) were going to buy BF3 anyways, because is a great game and its going to be released before MW3 wich is a huge advantage economically speaking....
    up to know it seems that MW3 and BF3 are having a good Struggle but i think you should just save money and buy them both if you can, because they're both great games and theres no reason to just hate the other one because yo prefer the other (totally non-sense).
    PEACE OUT!

TROLL PHILOSOPHY
    An action is worth a thousand words, therefore, pressing thanks is worth saying thanks a thousand times....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    MW3's amazing storyline? MW3's gameplay is unclear?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Are you kidding me? MW3 gameplay "unclear"? Im so sick and tired of hearing about fucking frostbite. Guess what? Graphics don't make a game good. Destruction? You mean a house collapsing the same way over and over again? So realistic. You know what's going to put BF away? Survival mode. That's right, survival mode is going to be bigger then zombies ever was, this is the butter smooth gameplay of MW were talking about. The best part of survival mode? You can play it on multiplayer maps, and meanwhile in BF's HQ they finally decide to put in team deathmatch. You want a realistic game? Ok then before you get in that there tank you have to be trained to operate it, one does not just jump in a fucking TANK and automatically become a master at driving and shooting it now do they? Please, BF is all hype like black ops was. People are all excited because they saw some guys crawling on a roof and then shoot a building woopty fucking doo. MW3>BF3
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    that's what i just , graphics is NOT what makes a good game, (i just said it), by destruction I mean the interaction with the enviroment, in BF3 you can literally blow up cover, in MW3 I dont really know because ive seen both MW3 and BF3 gameplays, MW3's "black tuesday" demo actually shows little improvements in the interaction. Yes MW3 has an AWESOME storyline, I really cant wait to shoot that motherfucker makarov and thats what i was saying, That MW3 might take over BF3 (if you didnt read the hole post ¬¬)
    yes, survival mode is AWESOME, but its not going to be a better game cause you got a "Survival Mode", you would be tagging it as a black ops, who plays black ops for the multiplayer??? I only play Zombies!, its like, im going to buy MW3 cuz it has survival mode :=0
    and you Parade, yes you, the Mw3 storyline is one of the best i have seen, without including God of War (i dont play PS3), and im not gonna lie MW3 Alpha testing (before Beta) looks a little crappy :S

TROLL PHILOSOPHY
    An action is worth a thousand words, therefore, pressing thanks is worth saying thanks a thousand times....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by crappy74 View Post
    that's what i just , graphics is NOT what makes a good game, (i just said it), by destruction I mean the interaction with the enviroment, in BF3 you can literally blow up cover, in MW3 I dont really know because ive seen both MW3 and BF3 gameplays, MW3's "black tuesday" demo actually shows little improvements in the interaction. Yes MW3 has an AWESOME storyline, I really cant wait to shoot that motherfucker makarov and thats what i was saying, That MW3 might take over BF3 (if you didnt read the hole post ¬¬)
    yes, survival mode is AWESOME, but its not going to be a better game cause you got a "Survival Mode", you would be tagging it as a black ops, who plays black ops for the multiplayer??? I only play Zombies!, its like, im going to buy MW3 cuz it has survival mode :=0
    and you Parade, yes you, the Mw3 storyline is one of the best i have seen, without including God of War (i dont play PS3), and im not gonna lie MW3 Alpha testing (before Beta) looks a little crappy :S
    You should really play other games. MW's storyline was bland and all over the place and OBVIOUSLY predictable, like a Micheal Bay movie. I'm not even going to go into detail. Here, go play Half Life or Deus Ex.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Parade For This Useful Post:

Noovaa (07-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    All CoD story lines were terrible

Destruction quality for CoD is low, only thing you can really blow up is cars.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

m202 (07-24-2011),Noovaa (07-20-2011),Parade (07-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Parade View Post
    You should really play other games. MW's storyline was bland and all over the place and OBVIOUSLY predictable, like a Micheal Bay movie. I'm not even going to go into detail. Here, go play Half Life or Deus Ex.
    Yes, Deus Ex, Half life and Mass effect are games with MIND BLOWING Storylines, i said modern warfare saga has awesome storyline

TROLL PHILOSOPHY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    lol if i were you i wouldnt have included that part about being banned and making a new account. but onto the topic of the games... i have only played CoD games. i have never once played a battlefield game. but by the way BF3 looks in the videos that have been released, it looks pretty fucking badass. its funny tho how people get all pissed when comparing video games. i dont really care about the campaign mode and the story line to it... its really just there for when your internet fucks up or their servers are down for some reason idk bout yall but im getting BF3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Finally someone gets me!! (and reads the whole post ¬¬), im getting both

TROLL PHILOSOPHY

Thanks
    BF3 ITS BETTER

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KnockIN For This Useful Post:

m202 (07-24-2011),Noovaa (07-20-2011),Parade (07-29-2011)

Thanks
    I would play Battlefield 2 over Blackops and MW2 anyday. Battlefield 3, MW3? It's not even an argument.

The MW3 fans are just obsessing because they get excited from the hype put out from CoD, and when they buy the game and realize it's shit and that they've wasted their money, they don't want to admit that the game is crap and they stick by there bad decision.

That and 90% of CoD consists of children under the age of 15, which is incredibly annoying.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noovaa For This Useful Post:

m202 (07-24-2011),Parade (07-29-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Are you kidding me? MW3 gameplay "unclear"? Im so sick and tired of hearing about fucking frostbite. Guess what? Graphics don't make a game good. Destruction? You mean a house collapsing the same way over and over again? So realistic. You know what's going to put BF away? Survival mode. That's right, survival mode is going to be bigger then zombies ever was, this is the butter smooth gameplay of MW were talking about. The best part of survival mode? You can play it on multiplayer maps, and meanwhile in BF's HQ they finally decide to put in team deathmatch. You want a realistic game? Ok then before you get in that there tank you have to be trained to operate it, one does not just jump in a fucking TANK and automatically become a master at driving and shooting it now do they? Please, BF is all hype like black ops was. People are all excited because they saw some guys crawling on a roof and then shoot a building woopty fucking doo. MW3>BF3
    What about houses that dont collapse at all in cod when you shoot them with an RPG? So realistic. And besides, frostbite 2 gives more random building destruction.
    I posted here. So guess what that means. Its

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Graphics don't make a game good. Though they definitely contribute. Destruction meaning shit being blown to pieces and realistic war battles. Destruction 3.0 = never the same destruction over and over. Survival mode is gears' horde mode or even halo's firefight. Knowing CoD, it'll be zombies with guns. You play as a well trained solider in war, meaning they have to be jacks of all trades. That's like saying to drive in GTA4, your cousin has to teach you. Makes no fucking sense, dipshit. Battlefield was never/never will be all hype. We actually have GAMEPLAY from other people than the developers. We see what we'll be playing. The shooting from a building? That's called a trailer. Trailers highlight certain features of a game that make you want it. Hence why they had SEVERAL SP trailers. 1 was to highlight the new destruction and prone features, as well as sound designing.

Also, how long has DICE been working on BF3? Years. How long has infinity ward been working on MW3? Bout 9 months. Using the same engine as all their previous games. Don't hate on an engine that has been made from complete scratch just because you're still using the same one from your second game.

So MW3>BF3? Nah, I'm gonna go with the effort fulfilled side of BF3.

If you're going to say shit like a pissed off grown man but use the examples and details that an inexperienced 12 year old, don't say them in public because you just look like a dipshit judging a game you don't even know an ounce about.

Since you have barely any gameplay of MW3, you're basing your entire mw3 judgement off of hype, so bagging on BF3 players for being filled with excitement over an unfinished product only makes you a hypocritical dipshit.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 07-24-2011 at 04:36 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

Parade (07-29-2011),Tick Me On (08-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    bf3 best in the world

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well we cant say much, lets wait for the release! (BUYING BOTH(....and viva pinata...))

TROLL PHILOSOPHY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast