Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

The Feeling of Guilt...

I just phished a good 2nd Lt. account with 20k GP... I'm happy I got it, But I feel bad... Should I return it? Or keep it for myself?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I'd give it back, I'm not the phising type...

Thanks
    I've made $100 on a single pished account. Fuck feelings; Be a capitalist and not care.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

Almightynub (08-02-2011),David Palmer (08-02-2011),th3r3 (08-02-2011)

Thanks
    If you're going to phish accounts, stop giving a fuck. Right now you're proving to be a shitty ass salesman.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    If you're going to phish accounts, stop giving a fuck. Right now you're proving to be a shitty ass salesman.
    I don't really care what I'm proving to be... I've probably sold/bought/traded WAY more accounts than you have from here, The best part? No scam reports. EVER. Learn your facts before you call someone a shitty ass salesman.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 08-02-2011 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    I don't really care what I'm proving to be... I've probably sold/bought/traded WAY more accounts than you have from here, The best part? No scam reports. EVER. Learn your facts before you call someone a shitty ass salesman.
    You're. A. Shitty. Salesman. Why? Because you have morals. SALESMAN DON'T HAVE MORALS. They just want to make the sale. So stop thinking of your morals and make some damn money man. I'm just being rude to push you in the right direction. If you're going to phish accounts, stop caring about what you get.

Why is this account different from any others? Everyone who makes an account gets attached to it (well almost everyong). Phishing this guys account would be no different than phishing another persons. Rank or not, GP items or not, you just need to think about making the sale.

What are morals? Something that a good salesman doesn't have when it comes to making the sale.

Stop thinking between right and wrong. You already stole the persons account. Even if you give it back, they probably already reported it stolen or some shit. And I'm sure they won't be "grateful" to get their account that you stole back. So what's there to lose? Nothing. If you had morals you wouldn't have phished the account anyways.

And lastly, you're only 14, it's not like you're going to get in any trouble for it. Hundreds of accounts are phished daily. If anything this is a wake up call to the account owner to not be so damn stupid.

Edit: You mentioned your brother crying over his account right? Did he ever get it back? I bet not. Why? Because that guy who stole your brothers account wanted to make some money, and he probably did. When you see that cash in your account or in your hand (if you withdraw it), you will be even happier.
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 08-02-2011 at 12:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You're. A. Shitty. Salesman. Why? Because you have morals. SALESMAN DON'T HAVE MORALS. They just want to make the sale. So stop thinking of your morals and make some damn money man. I'm just being rude to push you in the right direction. If you're going to phish accounts, stop caring about what you get.

Why is this account different from any others? Everyone who makes an account gets attached to it (well almost everyong). Phishing this guys account would be no different than phishing another persons. Rank or not, GP items or not, you just need to think about making the sale.

What are morals? Something that a good salesman doesn't have when it comes to making the sale.

Stop thinking between right and wrong. You already stole the persons account. Even if you give it back, they probably already reported it stolen or some shit. And I'm sure they won't be "grateful" to get their account that you stole back. So what's there to lose? Nothing. If you had morals you wouldn't have phished the account anyways.

And lastly, you're only 14, it's not like you're going to get in any trouble for it. Hundreds of accounts are phished daily. If anything this is a wake up call to the account owner to not be so damn stupid.

Edit: You mentioned your brother crying over his account right? Did he ever get it back? I bet not. Why? Because that guy who stole your brothers account wanted to make some money, and he probably did. When you see that cash in your account or in your hand (if you withdraw it), you will be even happier.
    Salesman with morales are the best type, son. You don't know business, should I hire child workers and make them work or don't? Should I sell stolen items or try and give them back to the old owner.

You don't know anything about business and I suggest you keep it to yourself. Nitehawk is trying to do do what I did, when I felt bad and gave his account back when I was given a 2ndLT4, I gave the entire account back for free and gave him a stern talk. It's a polite thing to do.

Morales is what define YOU, a saleman who is a good saleman would have a good one. People will turn to him and trust his judgement. A person who doesn't rip people off, doesn't lie, doesn't steal or do bad judgement on sales or buying sale. Not only you'll get respected by your buyers, but by your competitors which is important to have.

You don't know anything, holding money that you got stealing will make him happier? You're npt a very smart person, money doesn't mean anything, it's a piece of rag. When you think about it, it's just an object that countries agreed that it got some kind of value it. Even the coins like the 25 cent pieces are worth more.

Nite it's really up to you, just don't listen to this moron.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-02-2011 at 10:39 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Implify (08-02-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by `LilCrazed View Post

iCawkSucker. @Nitehawk772
    I'll give you a hint. It's a Mexican IGN.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxPWN View Post
    how are you guys phishing so many accounts?

Let me answer your question, With a question. Why are people online so crazy for NX?

I have no clue what to do...
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 08-02-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    if you have full infos, i mean, fuck it, he was dumb nuff to fell in the trap, change the PW and make it your new main
    selling 3stars (LBG) general account

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...ull-infos.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    if u give it back just give it to me i needa gift myself some grey hi sec keys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Give it back
    Phishing rule: MAJ+ Keep, Fuck the owner.
    Below MAJ: Worthless (If has good perms keep!)
    Need assistance?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

He never did..... And I don't know if I'll be happy with the money in my hand when I know karma may come back and bite me in the ass. I have no clue what to do...

Quote Originally Posted by ~HOMESCILLET~ View Post
    Give it back
    Phishing rule: MAJ+ Keep, Fuck the owner.
    Below MAJ: Worthless (If has good perms keep!)

I could sell a 2nd Lt. 2nd Lt. accounts are to the point where you could sell them for a good $25.00 - $30.00 without even having perms on them.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 08-02-2011 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    He never did..... And I don't know if I'll be happy with the money in my hand when I know karma may come back and bite me in the ass. I have no clue what to do...

I could sell a 2nd Lt. 2nd Lt. accounts are to the point where you could sell them for a good $25.00 - $30.00 without even having perms on them.
    how much would a captain with no perms cost then

Thanks
    Phishing isn't something easy to go through with. If you are a respectful person and know you will regret doing it then you should do the right thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    how much would a captain with no perms cost then
    Uh... Probably... $30.00 - $50.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    Phishing isn't something easy to go through with. If you are a respectful person and know you will regret doing it then you should do the right thing.
    I've noticed...

Quote Originally Posted by `LilCrazed View Post

It is my acc
    What's the IGN then?
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 08-02-2011 at 01:36 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast