Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I'm American ofc. I don't live in 1 spot though. I travel a lot, and I've seen a lot of the world, and a lot of the culture we're talking about.
    Yes I kind of assumed that. Because USA has been churning out brainwashed people for many years now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amarshonarbangla01 For This Useful Post:

tdct (09-05-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amarshonarbangla01 View Post
    Yes I kind of assumed that. Because USA has been churning out brainwashed people for many years now.
    Lemme guess..you're a Muslim.
    [IMG]https://i597.photobucke*****m/albums/tt55/Domesplitter/1245929361_ong_bak2_backflip_kick.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @RJ I found this post on like 12 different sites /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It's a good read

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    The pattern of violence and aggressive disregard for human suffering that is persistent in Muslim history and contemporary attitude toward non-believers reflects the message of the Quran, which is one of personal superiority and arrogance.
    Should i bring the age of Crusades where the pope had fought not for religion but for the land and power? or should i mention when the church and deceived their people and sold "A Way into heaven", indulgences. or maybe should i mention middle age wars that now looking back in retrospect were pointless and led unnecessary death for many. Dont called us arrogance and nor do we think were superior to anyone.

In today's world, Muslim dominance is characterized by the oppression and discrimination of non-Muslims, while Muslim minorities within larger societies are distinguished by varying degrees of petulant demand, discord and armed rebellion. Few Muslims are uncomfortable with this blatant double standard, in which Islam either plays the victim or unapologetically victimizes others, depending on its position of power - and the reason is obvious.
    First of all I love how you certain countries in middle east to compare all of Islam, Islam clearly states in Surat Al-Mā'idah (The Table Spread) - سورة المائدة
    "Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. Before you call Islam a religion filled with hate and murders, it clearly states that if you kill 1 person, to Allah, it is the same as killing all of mankind, and vise versa, if u save 1 person, to Allah, it is the same as saving all of mankind.

Islam is a supremacist ideology in which the role of non-believers is subordinate to the position of Muslims. Those who resist Islamic rule are to be fought until they are either killed or fully humiliated and forced to acknowledge their inferior status by converting to Islam or by paying a poll-tax and otherwise accepting the subjugation of their own religion.
    Nice bringing back the middle ages again

Hello and Welcome to the 21st century

There is simply no other religion on earth that draws such sharp distinction between its own members and others, or devotes as much time of its holist text toward condemning and dehumanizing those who merely choose not to follow its dogma.
    Those non-believers who are not hostile are explicitly exempted from this advice (60:8) and even in case of hostile non-believers the Qur`an holds forth the hope that hostility will some day change to love: “It may be that God will generate love between you and those of them with whom you are now at enmity. God is capable (of all things); God is forgiving and merciful” (60:7).

Need i say more

So much about Islamic terrorism and the general indifference of the broader Muslim community toward the violence makes sense only against this dual nature of Islam - as does the strange willingness of Muhammad's followers to tolerate their own subjugation under Ottoman or Arab tyrants, such as Saddam Hussein, while being violently opposed to a Jewish neighbor state.
    Like at Hitler and all the Germans during WW2, 1 person does not speak for all

The apologists are correct in saying that Islam teaches love and kindness, but they fail to add that this applies only to the treatment of those within the Muslim community. Loyalty to one's own identity group is valued above all else and empathy for those outside the faith is optional at best - and even explicitly discouraged in places.

If this is a "misunderstanding" of Islam by modern-day "radicals," then it is an error that the founder of Islam made as well. In Muhammad's time, non-Muslims were put to death merely for speaking out against the new religion and its self-proclaimed prophet. Likewise, the Jews of Qurayza were summarily rounded-up and executed on Muhammad's order, even though they had not even fought in battle. Since the life of a non-Muslim is cheap, actual physical harm to a Muslim is not necessary to justify murder according to the example of Muhammad.

The Quran meets every criterion by which we define hate speech. Not only does the message inspire loathing and disregard for others, but the text mandates the superiority of Islam, even if the means of establishment are by force.

In his later years, Muhammad directed military campaigns to subjugate other tribes and religions, "inviting" them to Islam at the point of a sword and forcing them to pay tribute regardless. He set in motion the aggressive military campaigns that made war against all five major world religions in just the first few decades following his death.

Islam incorporates the ultimate devaluation of non-Muslims in the most obvious way by teaching that while a Muslim may be punished with death for murdering a fellow Muslim (Bukhari 83:17), no Muslim can be put to death for killing a non-Muslim (Bukhari 83:50). The Quran’s "Law of Equality," which assigns human value and rights based on gender, religion and status, is the polar opposite of equality in the sense intended by Western liberal tradition, which ideally respects no such distinction.

One can always find apologists willing to dismiss the harsh rhetoric of the Quran with creative interpretation, tortuous explanation or outright denial, but their words and deeds almost always belie a concern for Islam's image that does not extend to Islam's victims - at least not with the same sense of urgency - thus proving the point.

Of course, there are also exceptional Muslims who do not agree with Islamic supremacy and sincerely champion secularism and respect for all people. Some even find verses or fragments of such to support their independent beliefs. But, for these people, the Quran as a whole will always be a constant challenge, since it explicitly teaches the distinct and inferior status of non-Muslims.
    I dont feel like answering the rest

y cant we all live in peace

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MC˛ View Post
    Should i bring the age of Crusades where the pope had fought not for religion but for the land and power? or should i mention when the church and deceived their people and sold "A Way into heaven", indulgences. or maybe should i mention middle age wars that now looking back in retrospect were pointless and led unnecessary death for many. Dont called us arrogance and nor do we think were superior to anyone.

Sounds like some bs every other Muslim on here tries to use.
    Let me remind you how much that isn't true,

The reason for the crusades was a war between Christians and Muslims which centered around the city of Jerusalem. The City of Jerusalem held a Holy significance to the Christian religion. The Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem commemorated the hill of crucifixion and the tomb of Christ's burial and was visited by Pilgrims. In 1065 Jerusalem was taken by the Turks and 3000 Christians were massacred starting a chain of events which contributed to the cause of the crusades.
    Despite what all these so called "peaceful" Muslims say, Islam has been violent from the beginning .
    They started the shit storm that lead to the Crusades, maybe if Muslims didn't sack Christian churches, destroy them, then build Mosques in their place none of that bloodshed would have ever took place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ethereal back in the debate section?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Ethereal back in the debate section?
    Yes. Miss me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Yes. Miss me?
    That depends, did you bring me anything from your travels?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @MC˛

Quoting the quran really doesn't change anything. You see terrorist doing it too, doesn't mean shit does it? Oh oh, but they are obviously wrong!

But here in lies the point. Quoting a text, does not disprove the reality of the situation.
    ----------------------------------
    Final thing here: Something like 90% of the muslims in the world live in the middle east. Saying "oh just blaming the muslims in the middle east is unfair" is complete bullshit. They pretty much all live there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    @MC˛

Quoting the quran really doesn't change anything. You see terrorist doing it too, doesn't mean shit does it? Oh oh, but they are obviously wrong!

But here in lies the point. Quoting a text, does not disprove the reality of the situation.
    ----------------------------------
    Final thing here: Something like 90% of the muslims in the world live in the middle east. Saying "oh just blaming the muslims in the middle east is unfair" is complete bullshit. They pretty much all live there.
    @Empire
    Okay 90% of muslims may live in the middle east but that does not mean all are terrorists. What you just stated was the complete definition of bigotry.

No, I am not quoting the Quran to change anything, but instead to show that ISLAM does not approve of murder and killing. Those how say they are muslim and "Kill in the name of Allah" are not muslim. And you may say, that's what we all say, in truth, we say it because it is true, 99% of the muslims in the USA and All around the world do not want to kill, many just wanna be accepted in society. I live in NYC in a post 9/11 world. I've seen both towers go down from my window. I know what it feels like everyday to ridiculed for something I had not even imagined could happen. Calling me names such as "terrorist" and such, but in reality does that make you the terrorist, terrorizing me for my religion.

My heart goes out to those who lost their lives in 9/11 and for everyone who lives were forever changed by that event.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If I recalled, any Islam Q'uran wrriten not written in Arabic tend to be an insult to many muslims. Which is why the Sunni and the Shiites never got along, as Shiites tend to speak Farsi/Persian white the Sunnis tend to speak a form of Arabic.

Then I got more problems to worry about like Israel losing two key partners.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MC˛ View Post
    @Empire
    Okay 90% of muslims may live in the middle east but that does not mean all are terrorists. What you just stated was the complete definition of bigotry.

No, I am not quoting the Quran to change anything, but instead to show that ISLAM does not approve of murder and killing. Those how say they are muslim and "Kill in the name of Allah" are not muslim. And you may say, that's what we all say, in truth, we say it because it is true, 99% of the muslims in the USA and All around the world do not want to kill, many just wanna be accepted in society. I live in NYC in a post 9/11 world. I've seen both towers go down from my window. I know what it feels like everyday to ridiculed for something I had not even imagined could happen. Calling me names such as "terrorist" and such, but in reality does that make you the terrorist, terrorizing me for my religion.

My heart goes out to those who lost their lives in 9/11 and for everyone who lives were forever changed by that event.
    Oh fuck off. Stop playing the victim. No one called the muslims terrorist in this whole thread and you pull that shit. Go bitch about how you get bullied somewhere else or better yet, GROW THE FUCK UP. Coming in here with your goddamn crying over some asshole calling you a name, why i oughta........
    -----------------

This thread isn't even focusing on the terrorist. LoL

@MC˛

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    And always the same bull shit over and over again. The Islam vs Western World section should be removed. It's always the same crap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    And always the same bull shit over and over again. The Islam vs Western World section should be removed. It's always the same crap.
    Yes, you are correct.
    It's Muslims being bombarded with FACT and them trying to refute statistics.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

RJ (09-25-2011)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast