Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Newly Released Hacks.

Nevermind, I found my way to them. x_x I edited and deleted what I said before to avoid the possible spy as I stated in my previous post e_e.
    Last edited by Margherita; 09-14-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks
    I strongly advise against the use of the only new hack out -- lowHertz. If you haven't noted it's detected.

It has *NO* screenshot cleaner, so all it takes is a report on you and when a admin views your gone. And considering hardware bans could come any moment you all gamble everytime you touch these things.

Just stick to things like the car were you won't suffer any consequence except pleasure.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I assume its impossible to inject both the blocker and the dll at the same time?
    You see the only pleasure I get out of this game is customizing my character's looks and killing other people. I wont buy squat for a company as frigid like this so that takes out Motivation Nș1 and Killing hackers is quite hard when most people do it on this game. So.. I rather take the risk and ban 3000 accounts. :/ The game as it is in legit ways is not exactly playable unbalanced as it is and reaked of hackers as it is. Its either join them or stop playing so, the only crowd I can join at the moment is the hackers yet I dont know how to make a hack myself nor I have time to learn programming. So this is all I can do.
    Last edited by Aigis; 08-05-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aigis View Post
    I assume its impossible to inject both the blocker and the dll at the same time?
    You see the only pleasure I get out of this game is customizing my character's looks and killing other people. I wont buy squat for a company as frigid like this so that takes out Motivation Nș1 and Killing hackers is quite hard when most people do it on this game. So.. I rather take the risk and ban 3000 accounts. :/ The game as it is in legit ways is not exactly playable unbalanced as it is and reaked of hackers as it is. Its either join them or stop playing so, the only crowd I can join at the moment is the hackers yet I dont know how to make a hack myself nor I have time to learn programming. So this is all I can do.
    You know... people somehow seem to think a higher proportion of players are hacking, it's not true. Even with these public release I can think of only ~5 legit instances that I have ran into a hacker.

Most of the time it's people crying that someone is a hacker because they got outplayed. The easiest way to spot an aimbotter, and it works EVERYTIME as this happens with ALL aimbots:

When he/she kills you they INSTANTLY out of no where humanly possible aim at another one of your teammates or snap behind quickly. You will see it with every last one of them.

My point... if you just practice man, and learn your style, you'll do work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    You know... people somehow seem to think a higher proportion of players are hacking, it's not true. Even with these public release I can think of only ~5 legit instances that I have ran into a hacker.

Most of the time it's people crying that someone is a hacker because they got outplayed. The easiest way to spot an aimbotter, and it works EVERYTIME as this happens with ALL aimbots:

When he/she kills you they INSTANTLY out of no where humanly possible aim at another one of your teammates or snap behind quickly. You will see it with every last one of them.

My point... if you just practice man, and learn your style, you'll do work.
    so true i will kill someone from a distance with my sniper next thing i see is district chat aimbot no spread no recoil its like wtf 0_o i only hack warrock lmao ( i admited to g1-admin-tristan that i hacked and he didnt ban me he told me to submit a ticket lmao )
    ->MPGH for life<-

I admited to g1-admin-tristan that i hacked and i hacked infront of him and he said " please submit a ticket " lmao f*ck war cock i gave up when they banned my legit retail account when i had never hacked any game yet

if i helped thank me
    my free minecraft client

Get past nexon system error when registering

when i saw your face i was like

insanity

give me your soul plz