Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post
    @Alen Thank you sweetheart :] now penetrate that hole in my leg.
    I was thinking more along of the lines of cutting off your thigh, removing the femur and fucking that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

@derkman

If you actually listened to the audio, I dated him because 2 years ago when he did like me, I rejected and we stopped being friends, I don't want that to happen again so i dated him this year, but same shit went down, i thought i could prolong our friendship if i dated him, but he made the wrong move and kissed me.
    oh that sucks and I tried to listen but it got confusing at points .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

@derkman

If you actually listened to the audio, I dated him because 2 years ago when he did like me, I rejected and we stopped being friends, I don't want that to happen again so i dated him this year, but same shit went down, i thought i could prolong our friendship if i dated him, but he made the wrong move and kissed me.

@Alen Thank you sweetheart :] now penetrate that hole in my leg.

@KING
    Butt whyyyy :[
    Penis is sensitive, and it would fell good.
    Why Not
    :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @derkman
    The point is I never liked him, never will.

@Alen , please do , i like your idea.

@KING :[ yes , lets rub our penises together vigorously , like we're sex deprived.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Alen , please do , i like your idea.
    Do not want to leave you crippled though so I'm just gonna wait till you die

I'm such a caring soul

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Do not want to leave you crippled though so I'm just gonna wait till you die

I'm such a caring soul
    Idk, when i'm walking around with a limp, and some little kid asks me why, I can tell him why with confidence, it'll be a heck of a story.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Idk, when i'm walking around with a limp, and some little kid asks me why, I can tell him why with confidence, it'll be a heck of a story.
    Imagine telling your kids the story of how you had your leg removed so it could be fucked by a random guy. I bet they would love their momma

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Imagine telling your kids the story of how you had your leg removed so it could be fucked by a random guy. I bet they would love their momma
    I think they'll respect me more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I think they'll respect me more.
    Those will have to be some very fucked up kids, yo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Those will have to be some very fucked up kids, yo
    @Alen Nobody is perfect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Alen Nobody is perfect.
    Nobody is fucked up enough to do that to their kids either

Thanks
    Mina is mean. =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MinivanManBACKUP View Post
    Mina is mean. =/
    I'm not mean, shit like this happens all the time. If someone ever broke up with me, I'd expect the same thing, honesty.

@iverson954360

Yeah I know the whole over the phone thing is unprofessional, but fuck traveling 1HR just for a break up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    This was funny.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Create View Post
    This was funny.
    Glad my breakup entertained you for a 3minutes and 15seconds.

DID ANYONE NOT REALIZE THE LAST PICTURE IN THE VID ? OR ARE PEOPLE BEING COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS TO IT .

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast