Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    for me the bf3 pics looks better but i don't care for the graphix, its all about the fun and BF foget that part always

Leader of BlaZe!

----------------------------------->I'm Gonne Snipe you Down!<----------------------------------

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by knightlvx View Post
    for me the bf3 pics looks better but i don't care for the graphix, its all about the fun and BF foget that part always
    Call of Duty isn't fun for me anymore. The problem is, that in CoD the depth of the game is running around on a tiny map shooting people with guns. You experience ALL that the multiplayer has to offer in the first 5 minutes of online.

Battlefield has much more depth, and a MUCH deeper skill-curve. No more sniping with SMGs unless you're very good. Bullets have drop. Destruction means constantly analyzing your surrounding. The vehicles are quick to learn, but tough to master. Especially the helicopters. God damn those things are tricky to become great at.

CoD is the same experience every time. Half of the guns are literally the same gun, reskinned, with a milisecond difference in reload time. (Source: Denkirson.zang*****m) There is really hardly any difference between most guns. When there is a difference it is labeled overpowered and everyone and their dog's goes and uses it. Thus making it even more difficult to play how you want to. You either use the "good gun" or fall prey to those that do. That doesn't happen in Battlefield. Every gun is viable, and there is no single gun that reigns supreme.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tick Me On For This Useful Post:

J Miliam (08-12-2011),Parade (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    all biased comments aside, i cant wait for bf3. its about time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by knightlvx View Post
    Brah, nothing's more fun than crashing a helicopter into someone or shotgun sniping.

To me, Battlefield is an arcade shooter, mainly because of how open and fun it is. Think about it, you can do ANYTHING in battlefield.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

Brah, nothing's more fun than crashing a helicopter into someone or shotgun sniping.

To me, Battlefield is an arcade shooter, mainly because of how open and fun it is. Think about it, you can do ANYTHING in battlefield.
    There is really so much ridiculous stuff you can do in Battlefield if you just try to do it. C4 is the tool of the gods if you're just trying to be an idiot.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    This should be posted on the CoD website.
    Made my day right there.

I can't wait, been a BF fan since the beginning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
    There is really so much ridiculous stuff you can do in Battlefield if you just try to do it. C4 is the tool of the gods if you're just trying to be an idiot.
    Plant it on a teammates vehicle and have them drive it into the enemy side and blow it up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Almightynub View Post
    Im not paying for MW3 because of good graphics, im paying for it to own noobs that think it has good graphics
    Agreed.
    Call of Duty games aren't based on the graphics, they focus more on gameplay etc.
    IMO, battlefield gets boring a lot faster than call of duty hence why mw2 still has hundreds of thousands of players!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshos1 View Post

Agreed.
    Call of Duty games aren't based on the graphics, they focus more on gameplay etc.
    IMO, battlefield gets boring a lot faster than call of duty hence why mw2 still has hundreds of thousands of players!
    Battlefield does as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Agreed.
    What the hell are you talking about? MW2 has hundreds of thousands of players because it's cowadoody. Casual kiddy shit. If a 14 year old went and played BF2 then he was say it was "too hard" or "too complicated". Cowadoody is for kids.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    really i dont give 2 shits about graphics and all

i dont like BF battle mechanics, its not about graphics or engines or whatever...

i will torrent mw3 though so same thing really....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Hunt View Post
    really i dont give 2 shits about graphics and all

i dont like BF battle mechanics, its not about graphics or engines or whatever...

i will torrent mw3 though so same thing really....
    Someones PC won't have DX11

Thanks

Agreed.

@Moshos1 What are you talking about? Battlefield has WAY more shit in it than Call of Duty. Can you drive vehicles in MW2? No. And in Battlefield 3 there are even dogfights in jets. You know what they did for CoD? They stole the idea from BRINK of sharing Ammo. That's basically it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Agreed.
    You've NEVER played BFBC2 if you say it's boring. I've had friends come over and play BFBC2 on my xbox and be like holy shit, this is fun as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

@Moshos1 What are you talking about? Battlefield has WAY more shit in it than Call of Duty. Can you drive vehicles in MW2? No. And in Battlefield 3 there are even dogfights in jets. You know what they did for CoD? They stole the idea from BRINK of sharing Ammo. That's basically it.
    THEY HAVE AMMO SHARING NOW?! Holy shit that's a humongous bite from BF and Brink.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dam , I gnna buy mw3 when it comes out but yeah shitty graphics lol
    Just... lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast