Thanks

WoW This is one hell of a Hack

Why hack?

IF this posting gets you mad or you start to cry Then YES I talking about you. I am not Sorry about it. I think anyone that cheats is a little fag it. Hey a man got there own way of thinking, But not one of you can take me without Cheat so Guess what Fag it I am 110% Right

It's like this There alot Sissy out there that have no skills. There daddy had sex with them in the butt when thay was little kids. So now there too much of little Sissy to try it on there own skills.

So why Hack? Because of little incest fag it's you can't play the game on your own skills you well lose.

But Thats alright Combat Arms just made a few of the Top players thats know for NOT USING HACKS Officers. That play the game as Real players with the right to BAN and Kick LOSER the use Hacks.

SO Hackers Look the fuck out I love fucking ban LOSER like you and you pay for this Shit That makes me feel alot better Not only are you losing your Account, But your losing your money also LMAFO.

Can't wait to see you Loser in the game Frist day it started and we have already BAN 500 Accounts I am off the game now but I sure can't wait to get started Tommrow WOOT WOOT
    Last edited by fantasyx; 10-23-2008 at 02:22 AM.

Thanks
    Lol, Im pretty sure we are not losing money here. Some officers do hack. I knows thats true. We dont give a shit about people like you. Why? BECAUSE WE CAN MAKE MOAR ACCOUNTS THEN RAPE YOU OVER N OVER.

Truth is, I can make 5 accounts in about 3 and a half minutes flat.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Evilipod For This Useful Post:

gnarkillrnr (12-24-2008)

Thanks
    wow u made an account at mpgh just to say this?
    ur the real fag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ******, i even quit combat arms and play legit. Its a free country. You can do wahtever, I occassionally hack when I'm bored. You just a ******. FAG YOU HEAR ME@!!!$@#*

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyx View Post
    Why hack?

IF this posting gets you mad or you start to cry Then YES I talking about you. I am not Sorry about it. I think anyone that cheats is a little fag it. Hey a man got there own way of thinking, But not one of you can take me without Cheat so Guess what Fag it I am 110% Right

It's like this There alot Sissy out there that have no skills. There daddy had sex with them in the butt when thay was little kids. So now there too much of little Sissy to try it on there own skills.

So why Hack? Because of little incest fag it's you can't play the game on your own skills you well lose.

But Thats alright Combat Arms just made a few of the Top players thats know for NOT USING HACKS Officers. That play the game as Real players with the right to BAN and Kick LOSER the use Hacks.

SO Hackers Look the fuck out I love fucking ban LOSER like you and you pay for this Shit That makes me feel alot better Not only are you losing your Account, But your losing your money also LMAFO.

Can't wait to see you Loser in the game Frist day it started and we have already BAN 500 Accounts I am off the game now but I sure can't wait to get started Tommrow WOOT WOOT
    Tell you what: if you want to look half-respectable, learn to type, learn to use proper punctuation and learn basic 3rd grade grammar. Right now, all I see is a noob BAWWWWW-ing over being owned in CA. Also, public hack: free. That's right, free. $0 being spent (excluding internet download costs lolol).
    Oh, and I got to SSG3 at a KDR of 2.XX without having to hack once. I've made a hacking character for the fun of it, and quite frankly, if it's making noobs like you BAWWWW, then it's well worth it.
    PS: Learn to type.
    PPS: You're a noob. Learn to type, learn to play the game and stop whining.
    PPPS: Have I told you to learn to type?

Thanks
    You only banned 500 accounts lol, I don't think you know how many hackers there are on Combat Arms, you only banned the stupid ones.

And stop crying because you get owned on Combat Arms by everyonem keep crying.

Thanks
    Stfu choobs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyx View Post
    Why hack?

now you can get MPGH pub, atleast this wasnt as lame as teh other 1 post topics

Thanks
    ur the biggest fucking ****** u juss wanted to see how many ppl like u got fucked bt there daddy to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Directed towards the thread starter:

Go get a life. If anyone is to blame for the hacking problem, it's Nexon for coding like bitches.