Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    And you need to stop being so defensive. I was simply making a neutral, factual statement. I'm not condemning you for hacking. I'm saying that hacking in general does have an effect on the economy and you're deluding yourself if you don't see this. A good example is Black Hammer prices. Earlier this spring you could have bought a highly enhanced one for ~10 million. Sure the Fiona hammer buff made more people want hammers, but that alone doesn't explain the 6x increase in price. People are now casually throwing around 10's of millions of gold. 10 million gold several months ago would have bought you so much more than it does now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGabear View Post
    And you need to stop being so defensive. I was simply making a neutral, factual statement. I'm not condemning you for hacking. I'm saying that hacking in general does have an effect on the economy and you're deluding yourself if you don't see this. A good example is Black Hammer prices. Earlier this spring you could have bought a highly enhanced one for ~10 million. Sure the Fiona hammer buff made more people want hammers, but that alone doesn't explain the 6x increase in price. People are now casually throwing around 10's of millions of gold. 10 million gold several months ago would have bought you so much more than it does now.
    Sort of like American dollars atm...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    LOL at Vanisaur resorting to the fat nerd stereotype. I dont know about you guys but while having bots do menial tasks for me, that i would otherwise have to sit on my butt all day to accomplish, frees up a lot of time for me to get off my computer and i dunno, not be a fatty drooling over my keyboard? Its like how movie trailers are, they dont show you the boring parts, they skip them and show you only the good parts. We get to skip the boring grind for cash and enjoy the good parts of the game. I dont understand how someone could sit there for hours grinding a map for money when there are far easier ways. Learn to cut the fat, hurr hurr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Lol at how people are arguing over if hacker's ruin the game or not, those "normal" folk are going to continue to whine and cry, it's what has been happening since the beginning pretty much, hater's gonna hate.

[IMG]https://i70.photobucke*****m/albums/i91/googleops/SmokerSignature-2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i320.photobucke*****m/albums/nn329/FBM721/iamxsig2-2.jpg[/IMG]

Life left to go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurow View Post
    Lol at how people are arguing over if hacker's ruin the game or not, those "normal" folk are going to continue to whine and cry, it's what has been happening since the beginning pretty much, hater's gonna hate.
    It's ok... We know forums aren't there to talk about stuff, right ..?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurow View Post
    The funniest thing was on the May27 ban when a lot of people stopped hacking for awhile, the legits were complaining about the high prices. Many of them were posting saying they wish the hackers never got banned or would start botting again.

In fact more 'legits' complained about the high prices due to hacker ban then complain about there being botters.
    PLAYING RIFT!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

Das Face (08-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicdel View Post
    Hackers (atleast on west) do affect prices, for example Iron Ores. There are like 4/5 persons who keep selling Superior and Exquisite Iron Ores which keeps the price for them quite low.
    So, did you want me to stop posting so many ores?
    LOL
    It's morons like the OP here that don't realize that while we do for ourselves, we also do for others just as much. Hacking isn't bad, it's just like a gun, it doesn't kill someone, the dumb shit fucker that's too scared to throw a punch that is HOLDING the gun, and fired it is the one that killed someone.
    Don't blame hackers for the things that morons do. We're not stupid, and we know what we are doing. It's the ingenious morons that take our "products" and use them for the purpose of destroying the game that destroy your game. And that's the plain and simple fact.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

Nico (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    It's morons like the OP here that don't realize that while we do for ourselves, we also do for others just as much. Hacking isn't bad, it's just like a gun, it doesn't kill someone, the dumb shit fucker that's too scared to throw a punch that is HOLDING the gun, and fired it is the one that killed someone.
    Sure is delusional in here. And speak for yourself. I do it solely for myself. I don't give two shits about whoever is buying my stuff. Hacking leads to rapid inflation, which is generally a bad thing if you talk to anyone who knows economics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGabear View Post
    Sure is delusional in here. And speak for yourself. I do it solely for myself. I don't give two shits about whoever is buying my stuff. Hacking leads to rapid inflation, which is generally a bad thing if you talk to anyone who knows economics.
    It does not lead to rapid inflation...

Reason?

Very little "new coins" are earned from clearing battles or NPC'ing items.

To have rapid inflation, you need a surplus of "new coin", it just isn't the case.

Slow inflation maybe..

If anything I would say it causes DEflation. Since the surplus of new mats outweighs the surplus of new coins.. You might say "well it causes inflation on high end items". Not necessarily true either.. More new mats at a deflated price = more new high end items.
    Last edited by DanK; 08-12-2011 at 07:05 AM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    It does not lead to rapid inflation...

Reason?

Very little "new coins" are earned from clearing battles or NPC'ing items.

To have rapid inflation, you need a surplus of "new coin", it just isn't the case.

Slow inflation maybe..

If anything I would say it causes DEflation. Since the surplus of new mats outweighs the surplus of new coins.. You might say "well it causes inflation on high end items". Not necessarily true either.. More new mats at a deflated price = more new high end items.
    Deflated prices = Happy new gear owners. Pissed off older gear owners cause lol bought it high now have to sell it low.

*Looks at my sinister halfplate set.*
    T_T

@Gabear: Lol Glas pants are affected? So why are they still around 25 to 30 mil? XD

Also: Haters going to hate.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rolloz For This Useful Post:

azu71 (08-15-2011)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234