Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post

Dude
    You see combat arms as a game, thats your problem
    You have to see combat arms as a buisiness.

Of course they know that Nx guns are overpowered or whatever you wanna call, but tell me something,
    how they gonna it if on a free game they dont get profit?

Take a look to the hacks, hackers, etc.

Dont you think Nexon doesn't have the power to stop the hacks for ever and ban every single hacker?

Of course they do have the powers but I gonna repeat this again to you, this is not about the game, this is about the money, is a business.

They need the hackers, they need the hacks, we help them to make money. Take a look to the black market, by default there you get more exp than any other server, I dont have to explain you why...

Nexon is not dumb, they know what they doing, everything they do is with a purpose.
    What you said is what I said on my other post that I linked you too.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcium View Post
    So your latest account has no perms?

Obtw, while I'm on that topic.. Did you join inFluence before or after you bought the account?
    i was in INfluence since day one they know me sooo bad they know everything about me what site i visit etc visiting mpgh has nothing to do with cheating CA its just a forum like the waggle forum just that its dead -.-

Multi

Thanks

Dude
    You see combat arms as a game, thats your problem
    You have to see combat arms as a buisiness.

Of course they know that Nx guns are overpowered or whatever you wanna call, but tell me something,
    how they gonna eat if on a free game they dont get profit?

Take a look to the hacks, hackers, etc.

Dont you think Nexon doesn't have the power to stop the hacks for ever and ban every single hacker?

Of course they do have the powers but I gonna repeat this again to you, this is not about the game, this is about the money, is a business.

They need the hackers, they need the hacks, we help them to make money. Take a look to the black market, by default there you get more exp than any other server, I dont have to explain you why...

Nexon is not dumb, they know what they doing, everything they do is with a purpose.
    This is understandable, but let me ask you a question my good sir. If Nexon is so powerful and able to do all of this, why can they not even fix their own server errors, server-side lag problems, shitty graphics, and terrible game physics?

Yes I understand that if they really wanted to, all of the hackers could be banned. But then again, I'm sure they would ban people that never did hack, people that only used ingame music players and messengers. And I completely doubt they could be able to make every hack unable to work. Yes it would take some time to create new bases, find new hooks and methods, and get the new addresses, but with EVERY program, there is always a way to exploit it. No matter what. If they were to patch absolutely every possible way to exploit combat arms, the games file sizes would be massive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

This is understandable, but let me ask you a question my good sir. If Nexon is so powerful and able to do all of this, why can they not even fix their own server errors, server-side lag problems, shitty graphics, and terrible game physics?

Yes I understand that if they really wanted to, all of the hackers could be banned. But then again, I'm sure they would ban people that never did hack, people that only used ingame music players and messengers. And I completely doubt they could be able to make every hack unable to work. Yes it would take some time to create new bases, find new hooks and methods, and get the new addresses, but with EVERY program, there is always a way to exploit it. No matter what. If they were to patch absolutely every possible way to exploit combat arms, the games file sizes would be massive.
    Yeah but,where in this situation does Nexon get money?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Yeah.

If they were to ban everyone that every hacked before, they lose 75% of their "customers".

Except, I don't think they can fix this "hacking" problem. Because either way, someone will always find out a way to hack it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post

Yeah but,where in this situation does Nexon get money?
    From their lovely idea, NX
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Om Nom View Post

Yeah.

If they were to ban everyone that every hacked before, they lose 75% of their "customers".

Except, I don't think they can fix this "hacking" problem. Because either way, someone will always find out a way to hack it.

From their lovely idea, NX
    He said to improve the graphics and physics and stuff like that,they wouldnt gain any money and be wasting time,if this game was subscription based,then they'd be alot more responsive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Free game is free
    To fix everything they need money
    Tell me how much you pay nexon to fix game.

Go play COD, BBC or something, games that you need to pay, games that have to be perfect because they are not free

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post

He said to improve the graphics and physics and stuff like that,they wouldnt gain any money and be wasting time,if this game was subscription based,then they'd be alot more responsive.
    I was replying your remark from a third person point of view
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

As an rouge game developer I can tell you something, you can't change the physic. Unlike most companies which runs on a server system, Nexon does not. There is no bot to glance the issue, there is humans, there is around five or so people watching and running the servers. So there is bound to be mistake, while you get the best out of the game. You will get things like human errors, which is very common in many business.

Once again, they can't ban all of the hackers, they never made a policy like VAC1 and 2 which if the system detected a hack, the account is banned and will not be unbanned not matter what. You can't discuss it as you'll won't even get a replied. That's VAC, but Nexon hold your hands and tried to be gentle with you. You can be bashed all you wants, but it's a huge boost of respect for me when Nexon is willingly to sit down and talk to you.

Thanks

Free game is free
    To fix everything they need money
    Tell me how much you pay nexon to fix game.

Go play COD, BBC or something, games that you need to pay, games that have to be perfect because they are not free
    Haha I hate payed games, i'm piss poor broke :P

But if they were to improve the physics and the graphics in the game, more people would migrate from other games such as CoD (not Battlefield, that games just sexy), and so forth.

The amount of times I have heard A.V.A players just say how much they would love to play CA but it's physics and graphics suck to much is possibly in the thousands. And these are people who all pay for overpriced GCoin.

My whole point of the matter is, Nexon is smart, but they don't choose the correct way of going through with matters. Yes, they need to look at CA like a business, I understand this, but with the amount of people purchasing large amounts of NX, I'm pretty sure they should have at least enough money to fix players who "shift", especially if they call it an exploit and don't know how to fix it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Om Nom View Post

I was replying your remark from a third person point of view
    I decided to reply to him by replying to you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Haha I hate payed games, i'm piss poor broke :P

But if they were to improve the physics and the graphics in the game, more people would migrate from other games such as CoD (not Battlefield, that games just sexy), and so forth.

The amount of times I have heard A.V.A players just say how much they would love to play CA but it's physics and graphics suck to much is possibly in the thousands. And these are people who all pay for overpriced GCoin.

My whole point of the matter is, Nexon is smart, but they don't choose the correct way of going through with matters. Yes, they need to look at CA like a business, I understand this, but with the amount of people purchasing large amounts of NX, I'm pretty sure they should have at least enough money to fix players who "shift", especially if they call it an exploit and don't know how to fix it.
    Take a look at Half-Life 1 series sales, then come back to me and complain about the graphic sucking.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Take a look at Half-Life 1 series sales, then come back to me and complain about the graphic sucking.
    Half-Life 1 came out when? Also the storyline behind HL1 was brand new, it had not been done before. HL1 was also released with the WON network, something else that was brand new and gamers were interested in. You can NEVER use HL1 as a reference, because the game came out when FPS's weren't known, it was revolutionary for it's time, the graphics were amazing for it's time, and so forth.

Combat Arms is currently still maintained today, when we have games like fucking Crysis. I'm fairly sure the graphics today are different than the graphics back in the fucking nineties. @Bear Jew
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 08-11-2011 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I love how one little picture pointing how Nexon's mistake can turn into a "Let-us-post-long-and-huge-essays-that-no-one-is-going-to-read"
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

Half-Life 1 came out when? Point and case.
    Half-Life 2 is really popular though,and so is counter strike,both of those games had tons of sales,and the graphics werent that great.If you play pc and you havent heard of those games....facepalm.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast