Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Still Cant get in a Server. PLS HELP!!!

So I can log in and everything is ok. But when i try to get in a server it always kicks me out even before voting. I followed all of r6's steps and i can log in but can't play online. pls help me!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FPShunter View Post
    So I can log in and everything is ok. But when i try to get in a server it always kicks me out even before voting. I followed all of r6's steps and i can log in but can't play online. pls help me!
    keep joining game, try joining empty server fora few minutes, then jion regular game

try friend inviting u, or being in a squad, keep trying. takes me awhile sometimes to get into a game. but once I'm in, the rest of the day is OK unless I restart the game.

try quickmatch ranked too. sometimes u get in and have 999 ping in a game, then get kicked after, try to join more. somtiems u get in and can't type in a game (won't go through to server), and when u kill people they see "unknown" killed them.
    Last edited by Rampant_uterus; 08-12-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant_uterus View Post
    keep joining game, try joining empty server fora few minutes, then jion regular game

try friend inviting u, or being in a squad, keep trying. takes me awhile sometimes to get into a game. but once I'm in, the rest of the day is OK unless I restart the game.

try quickmatch ranked too. sometimes u get in and have 999 ping in a game, then get kicked after, try to join more. somtiems u get in and can't type in a game (won't go through to server), and when u kill people they see "unknown" killed them.
    what happens to you is very strange guy
    account changes.
    create a new account

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by (((R6))) View Post

what happens to you is very strange guy
    account changes.
    create a new account
    this happens when I make new accounts! I got like 5 accounts. 2-3 say I can't log in because invalid data (password or username missmatch? I AM NOT incorrect)

One says its username contains invalid characters? Its a regular username! Like: guyname

One lost its profile... sigh.

the other has these login issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant_uterus View Post

ok i'll keep trying. Although i've gone to quick match and waited for as long as 5 min. I got 2 accounts and as of now none could lend me in a game. but i'll keep trying. thx though