Thanks

Ammo lock for FEAR multiplayer

Given the lack of new hacks being posted on MPGH recently, I figured I'd release a small trainer to lock your AMMO for FEAR (the free multiplayer, not the main game). If you havn't tried out FEAR's multiplayer (free at www.joinfear.com), you should. This is made with TMK, because I'm lazy.

So, yeah. Pretty simple. Fire up FEAR, join a room, and either press ctrl-A or alt-tab out and press the button that says "lock ammo".

https://mpgh.net/forum/attachment.php...1&d=1156872171

Make sure you've disabled punkbuster (you have to restart fear after changing the option if you booted it with punkbuster on), and that your launching FEAR from the actual FEAR folder (C:\Program Files\Sierra)...oh, and turn on the filter for no punkbuster enabled rooms. That's about it, you'll have infinite ammo and never have to reload (get the repeating cannon if you feal like being really cheap). If you're still having problems, try restarting FEAR. If it STILL doesn't work, post below, maybe someone can help you.

And yes, for anyone interested, I'll probably release a full trainer with infinite health and nades and whatnot at some point in the future, but probably not very soon. I run a non-PB server, and I don't really want 10,000 noobs running in there who won't die and keep nading the whole level till nobody can move from the lag (plus i'm having some technical issues).

If anybody would like to help me work on the full trainer, It would be greatly appreciated, since my ASM skills are about as sub-par as you can get. Just message me.

Thanks
    im buying fear soon so i can hax

good job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    *Stickied*