Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Dragon Nest SEA Proxy.

There are TWO ways to proxy into Sea. I'll be posting both. One takes longer than the other, while the other has a 3 day trial.

#1 The Shorter Version with Trial.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1: Easy-Hide-IP
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All you need is to download the Easy-Hide-IP free trial from Easy-Hide-IP. Note: The trial only lasts for THREE DAYS. Once the trial runs out, you will have to buy it. If you do not wish to buy it, go to regedit and delete the registration file. You'll be able to continue using the free trial, but after three days you'll have to repeat the process again.

Once you have registered and downloaded the program, just connect to a country that Dragon Nest SEA supports.

#2 The Longer Version
    Contents

1: Introduction

2: Finding a proxy
    2.0: intro
    2.1: Charon

3: Obtaining a proxy program
    3.0: Intro
    3.1: proxyCap

4: Using proxycap

5: proxying into Dragon Nest SEA

6: Links

This is a guide explaining how to use a proxy in order to play Dragon Nest SEA (DN SEA) from a blocked area. DN SEA blocks all IP adresses originating from areas where DN is already licenced. Those areas are: South Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, Canada, USA, Australia and Thailand. If you are not located in any of those countries then you will not need this guide and you can play normaly. In order to play DN SEA you will need to sign up for an account at the game distributer (1).

A proxy is a computer that lets a sender relay information via it on the way to the reciever, preferably making the reciever identify the proxy as the sender. The use of proxies will only be necessary during log in to the DN SEA game client. Afterwards it will be turned off and your normal internet connection to the server will then be used. The Dragon Nest client for DN SEA is not started from a webpage (which DN NA is) and therefore the final steps in this guide will suffer from some inhearent uncertainty since they have not been tried out by me yet. It will work, but some tweaking might be needed when the DN SEA beta launches.

When downloading torrents and files you should always check them with a trusted antivirus program. Virustotal (2) is a site that scans files that users upload to it. Antivirus programs are usually too rigorous and unless several of the programs returns actual specific virus names (and not just *generic*) there is no cause for concern. If the download is a rar or zip file, then let virustotal scan it prior to unpacking.

The guide will surely be removed from DN NA quickly. If you decide to leave DN NA for DN SEA then you should check if there curently exist any thread at the DN NA forums with this information. If there are none, then copy this guide and start a new thread at the NA forums in order to help others. This guide is posted on the DN NA (3), MMOsite (4) and dragonnestsource (5) forums, and should be titled "Dragon Nest SEA and IPblock".

There are several kinds of proxies. Currently I use a Socks5 proxy to play on DN NA. Since I know that those work with DN game client, I will focus on obtaining those.

Obtaining a working proxy server is the hardest step. You either have to configure and set up charon properly, or rely on often faulty proxy lists found on various sites. Proxies normaly only work for some hours/days, which means that you have to find new ones regularly.

I would recomend using Charon as it lets you scan many proxies and get a large database which you then simply update when your proxy is no longer working. This means that it is only the first time that it is dificult. When you have searched once, it is quick and easy to to scan which proxies in your database that are currently working..

Charon (6)(7) is a program written by Rhino. It works by scanning forums for IP adresses. Which forums that will be scanned is specified by the user. There are sites dedicated to listing these kinds fo forums, one such site is this (8). Copy everything on that page and paste it into a text editor. Clean it up so that you only have the adresses left (be thorough, otherwise Charon will later crash). Some of those adresses in your list should later be used in "Scan options" - "Configure Leechable Pages" in charon. Don't use more than 10 or 15, it will take too long (possibly hours)

I have included 2 links to tutorials, one general (9), and one socks specific (10). After reading those, set it up like in (10). Depending on what forum pages you choose to scan you will get between 1 and 500 proxies. When the scan is done you can sort them acording to country. Delete all that are countries that DN SEA blocks.
    When the proxy you choose stops working all you have to do is start Charon again, press "check proxies" - "check anonymity of all proxies" and the list will update itself.

3.0:
    proxy programs control how the internet trafic of your computer behaves. You can set rules for specific programs, so that some utilizes a proxy while others do not. It is also possible to make different programs use different proxies.

proxyCap (11) works perfectly with DN. It is also small and simple to use. If you can't afford to buy, download (12 - v4.20 64bit) or (13 - v4.20 32bit) and use the crack. Be sure to read the nfo file. So far, we have only been able to register with the default name during the cracking process. I know that the 32bit version can be problematic to crack successfully. Some of my friends, especially on windows 7, had to use (14 - v4.05 32bit) instead.

After installing proxycap and restarting, find the proxycap tray icon (if there isn't any, then run the program). Rightclick it and make sure it is dissabled.
    Double click the tray icon and the main window of proxycap will appear. As you can see, proxycap uses rulesets and each ruleset have options for "proxies", "Rules" and "DNS".

In "Proxies", press "new proxy server" (there are some grey buttons, they look inactive). Set "type" to "socks5". Set "Host" to the IP number of the proxy. Set "Port" to the port number the proxy uses. If you got your proxy from some proxy listing site, there is probably a column named "port". If you got the proxy from Charon there is a column named "port". If you copy/past from Charon, the port number will already be in the "host" field (at then end of the IP adress) and you will have to move it down to the "port" field. "proxy requires auth" should be empty.

In "Rules", press "new routing rule". "Rule action" should be set to "redirect through proxy", and the "default" proxy should be selected. "Application" should be set to "specify", and "DragonNest.exe" should be selected. In "Transports", only "TCP" should be ticked. "Destination port range","Destination IP range" and "Destination Host name" should all be set to "not restricted".

In "DNS", "Enable Remote DNS" should not be ticked.

To play on DN NA the proxy should only be enabled between the dissapearance of the "HackSheild Pro" and until you reach your character select screen. Dissable proxycap before you select your character.

Introduction
    01. Sign up for Dragon Sea.
    02. VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
    03. Dragon Nest | Forum
    04. MMORPG Portal for free mmorpg, rpg review, news and features - MMOsite
    05. Dragon Nest Source - Your #1 Dragon Nest Online NA & SEA Fansite

Finding a proxy
    06. _____Project 2025__________.:+Internet security testing tools+:._________________________+:.
    07. https://www.softpedi*****m/get/Interne...s/Charon.shtml
    08. Forum Proxy Leecher - Proxy Leech List Statistics (proxy sites,proxy websites,proxy forums,proxy leech list,proxy site,leech list,)
    09. https://webcache.googleuserconten*****...www.google.com
    10. Charon Setup

Obtaining a proxy program
    11. ProxyCap - Stable and Reliable Proxifier for Windows/Mac OS X
    12. btjunkie - the largest bittorrent search engine
    13. btjunkie - the largest bittorrent search engine
    14. btjunkie - the largest bittorrent search engine

CREDIT FOR SECOND TUTORIAL GOES TO NECRISGUIDE@dragonnESTSOURCE.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarwind For This Useful Post:

jeffgordon (08-14-2011)

Thanks
    I used the easy hide ip method for closed beta lol.

Thanks
    I can't even sign up for their OB, I'm going to assume it's because I haven't done this. I'll give it a try later maybe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Yor View Post
    I can't even sign up for their OB, I'm going to assume it's because I haven't done this. I'll give it a try later maybe.
    I was able to sign up just fine without the use of a proxy.

Thanks
    If you guys want and it's aloud i can upload a full hacked version of hipe ip.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarwind View Post
    There are TWO ways to proxy into Sea. I'll be posting both. One takes longer than the other, while the other has a 3 day trial.

#1 The Shorter Version with Trial.
    1: Easy-Hide-IP

All you need is to download the Easy-Hide-IP free trial from Easy-Hide-IP. Note: The trial only lasts for THREE DAYS. Once the trial runs out, you will have to buy it. If you do not wish to buy it, go to regedit and delete the registration file. You'll be able to continue using the free trial, but after three days you'll have to repeat the process again.

Once you have registered and downloaded the program, just connect to a country that Dragon Nest SEA supports.

#2 The Longer Version
    Contents

2.0: intro

3.0: Intro

This is a guide explaining how to use a proxy in order to play Dragon Nest SEA (DN SEA) from a blocked area. DN SEA blocks all IP adresses originating from areas where DN is already licenced. Those areas are: South Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, Canada, USA, Australia and Thailand. If you are not located in any of those countries then you will not need this guide and you can play normaly. In order to play DN SEA you will need to sign up for an account at the game distributer (1).

A proxy is a computer that lets a sender relay information via it on the way to the reciever, preferably making the reciever identify the proxy as the sender. The use of proxies will only be necessary during log in to the DN SEA game client. Afterwards it will be turned off and your normal internet connection to the server will then be used. The Dragon Nest client for DN SEA is not started from a webpage (which DN NA is) and therefore the final steps in this guide will suffer from some inhearent uncertainty since they have not been tried out by me yet. It will work, but some tweaking might be needed when the DN SEA beta launches.

When downloading torrents and files you should always check them with a trusted antivirus program. Virustotal (2) is a site that scans files that users upload to it. Antivirus programs are usually too rigorous and unless several of the programs returns actual specific virus names (and not just *generic*) there is no cause for concern. If the download is a rar or zip file, then let virustotal scan it prior to unpacking.

The guide will surely be removed from DN NA quickly. If you decide to leave DN NA for DN SEA then you should check if there curently exist any thread at the DN NA forums with this information. If there are none, then copy this guide and start a new thread at the NA forums in order to help others. This guide is posted on the DN NA (3), MMOsite (4) and dragonnestsource (5) forums, and should be titled "Dragon Nest SEA and IPblock".

There are several kinds of proxies. Currently I use a Socks5 proxy to play on DN NA. Since I know that those work with DN game client, I will focus on obtaining those.

Obtaining a working proxy server is the hardest step. You either have to configure and set up charon properly, or rely on often faulty proxy lists found on various sites. Proxies normaly only work for some hours/days, which means that you have to find new ones regularly.

I would recomend using Charon as it lets you scan many proxies and get a large database which you then simply update when your proxy is no longer working. This means that it is only the first time that it is dificult. When you have searched once, it is quick and easy to to scan which proxies in your database that are currently working..

Charon (6)(7) is a program written by Rhino. It works by scanning forums for IP adresses. Which forums that will be scanned is specified by the user. There are sites dedicated to listing these kinds fo forums, one such site is this (8). Copy everything on that page and paste it into a text editor. Clean it up so that you only have the adresses left (be thorough, otherwise Charon will later crash). Some of those adresses in your list should later be used in "Scan options" - "Configure Leechable Pages" in charon. Don't use more than 10 or 15, it will take too long (possibly hours)

I have included 2 links to tutorials, one general (9), and one socks specific (10). After reading those, set it up like in (10). Depending on what forum pages you choose to scan you will get between 1 and 500 proxies. When the scan is done you can sort them acording to country. Delete all that are countries that DN SEA blocks.
    When the proxy you choose stops working all you have to do is start Charon again, press "check proxies" - "check anonymity of all proxies" and the list will update itself.

3.0:
    proxy programs control how the internet trafic of your computer behaves. You can set rules for specific programs, so that some utilizes a proxy while others do not. It is also possible to make different programs use different proxies.

proxyCap (11) works perfectly with DN. It is also small and simple to use. If you can't afford to buy, download (12 - v4.20 64bit) or (13 - v4.20 32bit) and use the crack. Be sure to read the nfo file. So far, we have only been able to register with the default name during the cracking process. I know that the 32bit version can be problematic to crack successfully. Some of my friends, especially on windows 7, had to use (14 - v4.05 32bit) instead.

After installing proxycap and restarting, find the proxycap tray icon (if there isn't any, then run the program). Rightclick it and make sure it is dissabled.
    Double click the tray icon and the main window of proxycap will appear. As you can see, proxycap uses rulesets and each ruleset have options for "proxies", "Rules" and "DNS".

In "Proxies", press "new proxy server" (there are some grey buttons, they look inactive). Set "type" to "socks5". Set "Host" to the IP number of the proxy. Set "Port" to the port number the proxy uses. If you got your proxy from some proxy listing site, there is probably a column named "port". If you got the proxy from Charon there is a column named "port". If you copy/past from Charon, the port number will already be in the "host" field (at then end of the IP adress) and you will have to move it down to the "port" field. "proxy requires auth" should be empty.

In "Rules", press "new routing rule". "Rule action" should be set to "redirect through proxy", and the "default" proxy should be selected. "Application" should be set to "specify", and "DragonNest.exe" should be selected. In "Transports", only "TCP" should be ticked. "Destination port range","Destination IP range" and "Destination Host name" should all be set to "not restricted".

In "DNS", "Enable Remote DNS" should not be ticked.

To play on DN NA the proxy should only be enabled between the dissapearance of the "HackSheild Pro" and until you reach your character select screen. Dissable proxycap before you select your character.

Introduction
    01. Sign up for Dragon Sea.
    02. VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
    03. Dragon Nest | Forum
    04. MMORPG Portal for free mmorpg, rpg review, news and features - MMOsite
    05. Dragon Nest Source - Your #1 Dragon Nest Online NA & SEA Fansite

Finding a proxy
    06. _____Project 2025__________.:+Internet security testing tools+:._________________________+:.
    07. https://www.softpedi*****m/get/Interne...s/Charon.shtml
    08. Forum Proxy Leecher - Proxy Leech List Statistics (proxy sites,proxy websites,proxy forums,proxy leech list,proxy site,leech list,)
    09. https://webcache.googleuserconten*****...www.google.com
    10. Charon Setup

Obtaining a proxy program
    11. ProxyCap - Stable and Reliable Proxifier for Windows/Mac OS X
    12. btjunkie - the largest bittorrent search engine
    13. btjunkie - the largest bittorrent search engine
    14. btjunkie - the largest bittorrent search engine

CREDIT FOR SECOND TUTORIAL GOES TO NECRISGUIDE@dragonnESTSOURCE.
    dont want to play sea that bad but def thanked you cause you made this very well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Yor View Post
    If you guys want and it's aloud i can upload a full hacked version of hipe ip.
    Is it the full version of Easy-Hide-IP, or is it a different program all together?

@jeffgordon:
    Thanks, but I didn't write the tutorial. Somebody on a different forum (NecrisGuide) created it. I had permission to post it, and I also gave him full credit. I only wrote the 'Easy' guide.

Thanks
    Easy Hide ip v 1.6 is the version I have.

I have another program called "Hide IP Easy "

It's different however, it is newer and it works the same.
    Last edited by Yor; 08-14-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks
    Hi,

I had tried the easy hide IP program...it works when i check the ip on the button the software provided...it states IP is from Singapore (was faking singapore IP) while i am located in Australia.

But Dragon nest still denies my entry saying my IP is blocked and i tried the Proxycap as well. it hung the program when the creature running screen is loading and after a long wait it says cant connect to server and the IP check webby still states australia though.

Is there anyway to go about this proxy thing? my friends are waiting in singapore for me to start with them.

Your reply is greatly appreciated. Thank you

I am wireless and router. does that make a difference? i tried offing all my firewall as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by zzcryptozz View Post
    Hi,

I had tried the easy hide IP program...it works when i check the ip on the button the software provided...it states IP is from Singapore (was faking singapore IP) while i am located in Australia.

But Dragon nest still denies my entry saying my IP is blocked and i tried the Proxycap as well. it hung the program when the creature running screen is loading and after a long wait it says cant connect to server and the IP check webby still states australia though.

Is there anyway to go about this proxy thing? my friends are waiting in singapore for me to start with them.

Your reply is greatly appreciated. Thank you

I am wireless and router. does that make a difference? i tried offing all my firewall as well.
    I would love to help you answer that question, but I really can't as I'm having the same issues as you are. :/

I have a friend who said that they managed to get online somehow - so I'll talk to him about it and see what he did. Once I find out, you'll be the first to know.

I'm in the same boat as you, I can't wait to start playing SEA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    If you manage to get it to work. Can you make a tut vid? k thx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    If you manage to get it to work. Can you make a tut vid? k thx
    For sure. The person still hasn't replied to me yet. Hopefully he will... if not, then there isn't much I can do, unfortunately. :/

Thanks
    yea sure thanks mate lol

might as well concentrate on assignment while waiting for something good to arise heh

Thanks
    sry im kinda new to this but ive got proxy cap all setted up i let the dn guard thing run, then start proxycap, start the game(not launcher)
    and then when you see the hound running(loading screen) it freezes and if i wait a while it says unable to login to server (or something like that).

with the easy hide ip everything was working perfectly so i must be doing something wrong.

could anyone hlp me figure it out i couldnt figure out how charon was working tryed loading the proxy list but it was just not loading them.(so my guess is i entered a bad ip into proxy cap)

but if i load the game without proxycap on everything goes well no freeze and the message i get when entering my account is blocked ip (and not unable to login).

Thanks
    I did use hide ip easy during CBT and it worked fine, but it don't work no more for some reason. I'm guessing they blocked all the IP's by now...the only program people say is still working is proxycap (bcuz u changed ur proxy every week).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast