Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Naruto is ******. I like sasuke way better

If Naruto wasn't so unattractive or isn't the main character i would've watched the series.

[IMG]https://i768.photobucke*****m/albums/xx328/schlurbii/Signatures/KyhasSigcopy.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    u r right bro
    Hi,I'm Ruslan
    Need Help?
    Ruslan.club@hotmail.com

[IMG]https://i969.photobucke*****m/albums/ae174/peteryerem/blackandwhite.png[/IMG]
    GS-Hitman

Thanks
    iii agree

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I don't watch naruto, but I heard that this show was about lots of ninjas fighting, sounds good.

Thanks
    I luv both /lul

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Who cares, they are both fags...

Thanks
    idgaf
    spam!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Well, I like both cuz of their jutsu xD i wish i had those kinda powers

and no, Naruto rox xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    spam bitches
    spam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitches
    spam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitches
    spam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitchesspam bitches

Just... lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Naruto isn't cool
    Sasuke isn't cool
    The show isn't cool
    THE MANGA IS COOL XD
    Popsicles RULES

What else am I supposed to put in my sig?...

Thanks
    Both are ******s.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The hentai is nice though.
    I'm probably one of the few noobs that actually reads the thread.

Click Here for a starter book to learn C++!
    Click Here for a beginner's book to learn D3D!

If I Helped You, Press the Thanks button!

Thanks
    all dem niggs ugly no racism kk no homo. kk

nononononono wat did u sey cuz im not blck im athest jk im catholci ily jesuz u so kool ly bbe