Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    <<No electronic devices are allowed. o,.,O

Thanks is nice if I helped ya. ;3
    Quote Originally Posted by wownoob View Post
    why the fk would you bump a thred older then my grandma...
    Lawlz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShotYouDead For This Useful Post:

Donnuh (08-19-2011)

Thanks
    Stop bitching FISH. I'm a senior this year and I'm not scared of the whole High School thing, the thing that scares me is the REAL shit that happens after that, no more free leeching off your parents punk, time to get your life in order and leave this game shit behind. Unless you love living in with your parents, don't want to ever get a girl, then please do continue, I'm sure being 40 and still living with your parents is what all the girls want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm Currently a Junior with a 30 on my ACT. I have OCD which isn't fun at all!. I get paid by the State for "Free" College. So, I don't need good grades , But try to do your best. I'm a rival against everybody. Thank You Ricky Bobby. Homework Is quite fun when You have nothing to do; Also when you want to get smarter. Reason Why I try , I don't want to Be a "Fool" , I just want to, "Pity The "Fool"", Says The Great T. Try your Best , Freshman I heard have a rough start. For Me My school is fairly small, easy to gain friends of all Grades. I just need to Hit the Gym and Slim some inches , Then off to the wrestling team. Be Nice to the Teachers too. They always be willing to Help you out. Even Though they are A royal pain in the kisser. Always set a rival if your into that thing. Mine is my Cousin Current Full Ride with Editor-in-Chief on Newspaper and Yearbook... Yes He is a drag. . Hehe , My state Requires 24-27 credits? I don't really know . LOL. You can stop and have only E4 by the team your a senior which is quite fun, since its at 4:00 in the afternoon. Sorry for writing this it just bothers me , for certain reasons I can't explain and I love talking about my life? Ughh well sorry.. Final - Stay In school, Don't give/get any Pregnancy. Its not fun trust me. To many of this in school total destruction of development. I love you all , Yes I don't know you, But in till I do , I won't consider of to not.

PS. Shove Negativeness Off. Your better then anyone else if they are negative. In the end, the World will care if You actually Gave A Commitment. People you see before that give nothing , will eventually be the envy you once had. Geez i'm doing it again. Ok, Well PM if you need anything. I always give respect towards anyone. Big or Small , I never say, "Nay".
    Last edited by cbhthegreat; 08-16-2011 at 04:22 PM.

"There are no gray issues. Life is black and it's white. There's no in-between."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cbhthegreat For This Useful Post:

Donnuh (08-19-2011)

Thanks
    Oh boy...
    Freshman

~ES

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Freshman year is nothing compared to what you have ahead of you. JUNIOR YEAR is a bitch! SAT prep and SAT's are not the business. I'm Starting my senior year next month, imagine senior Resume's , senior portraits, senior dues, MONEY + Hard work, Applying for college and getting a job , and im going to have Adult school from 3-5 for failing a class. My Advice is to pass your classes because you will be paying for them with even harder work and do not procrastinate. It only gets harder. Think of Freshman year as Prep for hard work, and Good luck if your gonna take AP classes in 11th grade, you will have no social life or time for Computers, a shitload of homework
    Hip Hop Saved My Life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I just hve to write a fucking speech and get syllabus signed but today was my first fucking day!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm at schhool right now.
    DO you think I care about that?No, fuck that shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Im scared because today no one was mean to freshman and idk what will happen tomorrow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 4shotG View Post
    Freshman year is nothing compared to what you have ahead of you. JUNIOR YEAR is a bitch! SAT prep and SAT's are not the business. I'm Starting my senior year next month, imagine senior Resume's , senior portraits, senior dues, MONEY + Hard work, Applying for college and getting a job , and im going to have Adult school from 3-5 for failing a class. My Advice is to pass your classes because you will be paying for them with even harder work and do not procrastinate. It only gets harder. Think of Freshman year as Prep for hard work, and Good luck if your gonna take AP classes in 11th grade, you will have no social life or time for Computers, a shitload of homework

AP classes are not as hard as everyone makes them out to be. I had two AP classes last year, yet still had time for a girlfriend and an hour or two of CA every day. As long as you're on top of things and learn the material, it's not difficult.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Must. Play. COMBAT ARMS
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    It was hard for me, My counselor recommended me to go into AP English And APUSH.
    + when your a guy in leadership who still manages to get faded, party & shit, it's no walk in the park.
    Hip Hop Saved My Life.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 4shotG View Post
    It was hard for me, My counselor recommended me to go into AP English And APUSH.
    + when your a guy in leadership who still manages to get faded, party & shit, it's no walk in the park.
    I heard AP classes are easier because you don't have those class clown pricks/ "cool kids" interrupting the class every 5 seconds. Is this true?

Thanks
    How the hell does this have anything to do for CA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LMAO im a sophmore too fun . Plus wrong section ._.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy5050 View Post
    I heard AP classes are easier because you don't have those class clown pricks/ "cool kids" interrupting the class every 5 seconds. Is this true?
    It's true about everyone taking those classes too seriously, but no it's not even close to being as easy as general classes. To be honest I am one of the "pricks" haha. Stay away from AP Chem.
    Hip Hop Saved My Life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast