Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have no problem with the people that smoke weed marijuanna or use any other drugs...
    The only thing i have to say , is that it makes your reflexes go shitty and makes your brain go crazy even though it must be really cool to experience something like it...
    im 15 and i dont intend to smoke any drugs coz i dont see no reason to it , but everyone has an opinion and the choice is his / her xD!
    im not exactly oposite to the whole drug i dea but im definately not for it lol!

Thanks
    Jesus fucking Christ why must MPGH be incorporated with drugs they are way two different subjects, if you smoke pot for any reason keep it to yourself. Smoking it is bad sorry to break it to you but it is the worst way to take the drug into your body the best way is to eat it.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ why must MPGH be incorporated with drugs they are way two different subjects, if you smoke pot for any reason keep it to yourself. Smoking it is bad sorry to break it to you but it is the worst way to take the drug into your body the best way is to eat it.

The best way to take a drug is actually to shove it up your ass. It's called "boofing".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

The best way to take a drug is actually to shove it up your ass. It's called "boofing".
    Maybe thats the best way to transport drugs.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Maybe thats the best way to transport drugs.
    The best way to transport drugs is in some sort of container that has an inner titanium lining with lead behind it, a coat of petroleum, peanut butter, another coat of petroleum, more lead lining, and then the outside is titanium as well. It can't be looked inside with an X-ray, and because peanut butter is not porous no oder particles leak out, which will keep drug searching animals from finding it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I use it because its legal at the netherlands
    And I relax and forget all my problems that i have
    Last edited by Crandon; 12-05-2011 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks

The best way to transport drugs is in some sort of container that has an inner titanium lining with lead behind it, a coat of petroleum, peanut butter, another coat of petroleum, more lead lining, and then the outside is titanium as well. It can't be looked inside with an X-ray, and because peanut butter is not porous no oder particles leak out, which will keep drug searching animals from finding it.

Wow didn't know that.

-Legion

Thanks

Wow didn't know that.
    Where I live the cops harass the kids. They're pretty corrupt with the exception of maybe two or three. I get pulled over twice a day, they watch our houses, etc. So a few of my friends and I came up with that design, we're not using titanium (we can't afford it) but we are using a carbon fiber coated substitute that works pretty well

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    For little kids who think there cool because they smoke marijuana.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -DTX- View Post
    For little kids who think there cool because they smoke marijuana.
    I have insomnia, chronic acute stomach pain, and class three shin splints. Medications have only made my conditions worse. So I smoke. I'm also 18. Have a problem with that? Not all of us smoke to "look cool", I did research before I ever took my first toke.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I have insomnia, chronic acute stomach pain, and class three shin splints. Medications have only made my conditions worse. So I smoke. I'm also 18. Have a problem with that? Not all of us smoke to "look cool", I did research before I ever took my first toke.
    I understand for medical purposes, but when people go around school saying let's go get high and try to act cool..that's when stupidity comes in.

Thanks
    I understand for medical purposes, but when people go around school saying let's go get high and try to act cool..that's when stupidity comes in.
    Those are the kids who are going to throw their lives away. I'm open about my smoking (when I can smoke that is) but in a sense that I just let my eyes get red and I walk around in public. People who verbalize "let's get high" are just immature kiddies. Those kids are your typical highschool stoner group.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Those are the kids who are going to throw their lives away. I'm open about my smoking (when I can smoke that is) but in a sense that I just let my eyes get red and I walk around in public. People who verbalize "let's get high" are just immature kiddies. Those kids are your typical highschool stoner group.
    And that's what I hate, I really don't understand why they do that.

Thanks
    And that's what I hate, I really don't understand why they do that.
    They're noobs and think they know everything because they're immature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

They're noobs and think they know everything because they're immature
    Funny thing is, I knew that group in my high school some many years ago... Where as they were the "Lets smoke on the bus on the way to school because we're fucking forever-fried retards that think a garbage bag will somehow prevent the driver from smelling it." I was the quiet one that hung out with my homeboy before and after, tokin it up privately and enjoying pain-free walks around the county... We'd go on all sorts of adventures stoned... I also managed to keep my grades up just fine, until I said fuck it and tested out... (that was because of a girl, and it wasn't mary jane)

Smoking is an enjoyable, pain-free experience... If it was legal and easily obtained, I would stop smoking it immediately and begin making thc loaded foods to retain my lung health. Most people smoke because it's the thing to do... I smoke because it gets me high. I can stop whenever I want (i frequently take breaks that can span months at a time, my most recent being 5-6 months) It not addictive or habit forming. More than anything though... It helps someone with my condition slow down... I couldn't afford (nor would I probably want to take) Aderol... When I smoke just enough to relax and not get blitzed... My mind is a perfect working machine... Otherwise I cannot focus my attention long enough to complete massive projects...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast