Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Multi-Client, No bypass required

Releasing my North-American multi-client works without bypass.

Instructions if you login through the website:
    Step 1: Replace the original dnlauncher.exe with mine
    Step 2: Login to dragonnest.nexon.com account
    Step 3: Click Play and wait for the launcher to load
    Step 4: Log out
    Step 5: Repeat Steps 1-4 until you have the desired number of accounts open
    Step 6: Click play on every one of the launchers and enjoy your multiple clients!

Does this work with DNCP (Browserless launcher)? YES
    Instructions if you login through DNCP
    Step 1: Replace the original dnlauncher.exe with mine
    Step 2:Launch DNCP
    Step 3:Enter your username and password
    Step 4:Ensure Close DNCP after DN Launches is checked
    Step 5:Repeat Step 1-3 for desired number of accounts
    Step 6:Click play on every one of the launchers and enjoy your multiple clients!

Link to DNCP(By Daman) included in the readme

Virus Total Scan
    Jotti Scan

Post your results!
    Last edited by nocturnalg; 08-18-2011 at 08:58 PM.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to nocturnalg For This Useful Post:

alfredthut12 (06-10-2012),baks21 (05-13-2012),ConquerAlf (05-17-2012),d3m0 (08-22-2011),dante321 (10-05-2011),dkurt4911 (05-13-2012),dodyarya (07-14-2012),Dragon08My (12-08-2012),erigart (08-15-2012),fatalownz (05-05-2012),fleshy (05-06-2012),hitman234 (02-11-2014),hudlum131313 (02-10-2013),jameduck (04-27-2012),kaeky (07-25-2015),LimitlessFury (07-26-2012),lordnoobie (08-19-2011),midomidomido (06-15-2012),Mr.Knight12 (06-11-2012),nanaykubo21 (05-08-2012),nicnicnic (01-02-2013),nikiyarki (05-21-2012),obese (08-21-2011),paakpaak (04-25-2012),poopsy (08-20-2011),reddomingo (12-29-2012),shadowkill06 (04-29-2012),skycatcherz (12-30-2012),Starskyrc (04-29-2012),stitchiiz (05-07-2012),talamanak (04-25-2012),und3rgr0und (08-18-2011),vcs (09-04-2011),wawawiwaw (04-29-2012),waypointtv (07-17-2012),Wombo (08-25-2011)

Thanks
    nvm i found one already.
    sry to bothered you :P
    but do you know how to bypass DN SEA protection so autoit script will work ?

edit: or maybe not jsut crashed lol.
    Last edited by chip99; 08-18-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chip99 View Post
    doesnt work for DN SEA :/
    I am IP blocked from SEA so I can't download. But I'll find a proxy and see what I can do. It works fine for North America though..

If any SEA player is reading this, please PM me with your MSN/AIM and help test. This download is going extremely slow
    Last edited by nocturnalg; 08-18-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Only one load up. I think this is either key logger or something

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I got to the part opening as many clients as I want, I opened 2, clicked play on the first one, but it shows, "dn launcher has stopped working"... but it still runs the game and got to char selection. Then when I clicked play on the second launcher, it shows the same "dn launcher has stopped working" and the 2nd client wont run. I'm using Win 7 64-bit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Only one load up. I think this is either key logger or something
    What? Are you sure you followed the instructions properly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalg View Post
    What? Are you sure you followed the instructions properly?
    I got to two launcher as well but only one game load up. I already no a way to multi client with process hacker but only thing is it get detected 15 mins n dc me from game

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by physicx101 View Post
    I got to the part opening as many clients as I want, I opened 2, clicked play on the first one, but it shows, "dn launcher has stopped working"... but it still runs the game and got to char selection. Then when I clicked play on the second launcher, it shows the same "dn launcher has stopped working" and the 2nd client wont run. I'm using Win 7 64-bit
    Thanks for the info. I am also using Windows 7 64bit so that's a bit confusing. I'm not using any compatibility mode. Does anyone who is having problems have MSN? Help me debug this because it works fine for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thanks for the info. I am also using Windows 7 64bit so that's a bit confusing. I'm not using any compatibility mode. Does anyone who is having problems have MSN? Help me debug this because it works fine for me.
    it works in a way It just wont start up second game.

i think in ur program u forgot to eliminate the second mutax as well.. which causing the program

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

i think in ur program u forgot to eliminate the second mutax as well.. which causing the program
    same thing

Thanks

Thanks for the info

I don't understand why does it work fine for me? I can launch 5 clients without error.

I have given the program to 3 testers. Here is what happens
    ME. Works perfectly
    Tester 1: Multiple launchers open, clicking play produces errors, but all clients successfully load aka works fine pretty much
    Tester 2: Multiple launchers open, clicking play produces error, clients do not load (Sometimes only 1 loads)
    Tester 3: Launchers do not open at all.

I have no clue why it's having different effects on different people.

Anyone familiar with w32dsm or ollydbg or one of the alternatives pm me. By familar i mean have it downloaded and can follow very very simple instructions. I'll explain exactly how i did it and if you doing it yourself makes it work, despite mine not working for you then ill just release a guide and everyone can manually do it.
    ^^^
    Come on one person before servers go down.
    Last edited by nocturnalg; 08-18-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks for the info

I don't understand why does it work fine for me? I can launch 5 clients without error.

ME. Works perfectly
    Tester 1: Multiple launchers open, clicking play produces errors, but all clients successfully load aka works fine pretty much
    Tester 2: Multiple launchers open, clicking play produces error, clients do not load (Sometimes only 1 loads)

Anyone familiar with w32dsm or ollydbg or one of the alternatives pm me. By familar i mean have it downloaded and can follow very very simple instructions. I'll explain exactly how i did it and if you doing it yourself makes it work, despite mine not working for you then ill just release a guide and everyone can manually do it.
    ^^^
    When I click play on the website and the launcher appears. I logout off that account and log onto another account then click play and another launcher appears. When I click start the HS appears and disappears and the game starts and works but when I click start on the second launcher the HS appears to load and nothing appears.

I also have ollydbg downloaded and I'll pm you right now.

Edit: I can't PM you, could you make a public post that you can remove in 5 minutes after I read it?

Edit: Or you could PM me
    Last edited by Touche; 08-18-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I am IP blocked from SEA so I can't download. But I'll find a proxy and see what I can do. It works fine for North America though..

If any SEA player is reading this, please PM me with your MSN/AIM and help test. This download is going extremely slow
    I have it uploaded to megau... can pass you url with link so you can download full client.
    tell me how.. since can't pm you.

---------------------------

I play DN SEA. At SEA version, double clicking your launcher opens web broser with Nexon DN.

Cheers
    Last edited by und3rgr0und; 08-18-2011 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    Okay well one of my testers from this forum gave me remote control of their computer using teamviewer. I completely remade my launcher from stratch on his computer, replaced it with his original. Attempted to log two clients and it didnt work! I saw the same behavior alot of you saw, errors upon clicking play, only 1 client loads.

Yes I did not destroy & emulate the other CreateMutex as hitman suspected. But since it worked for me without touching that one, I didn't bother. Upon inspection, the other call CreateMutex is contained within DragonNest.exe, which is unfortunately packed with themidia 2.0.3. I'm a few weeks of learning away from being able to unpack that myself.

But anyway It's BAFFLING! As it works completely fine for me. Normally I'd just say "fuck it works for me who cares" but I'm trying to expand my knowledge and make this work for everyone. I will post shortly whether or not my other idea works for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by und3rgr0und View Post
    I have it uploaded to megau... can pass you url with link so you can download full client.
    tell me how.. since can't pm you.

---------------------------

I play DN SEA. At SEA version, double clicking your launcher opens web broser with Nexon DN.

Cheers
    Thanks. Anyway my SEA download is about 30mins away from being done (Crazy slow from the host im dling from). Whatever hacks I make I will attempt to replicate it on SEA.
    Last edited by nocturnalg; 08-18-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks for the info

ME. Works perfectly

^^^
    i'm familiar with OllyDBG. feel free to PM me the instructions

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast