Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Finally, a way to donate to your work :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Good job, you're coming a long ways..
    PLAYING RIFT!

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobking101 View Post
    This is looking good brother, keep up the good work. And on another note how much you looking to get so I can send you some cash for you efforts. One again, keep up the work.
    I'm not greedy in the least. Whatever you think it's worth to you. I purposely didn't set a minimum amount.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbs1900 View Post
    Finally, a way to donate to your work :-)
    Thanks a ton for your support. I sent you a PM with further details.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    Zaiaku. Does your name mean 'Sin God' ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    wait, why did dank got banned ? lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by element72 View Post
    Zaiaku. Does your name mean 'Sin God' ?
    It's a double entendre from my old game master days. I was always known as GameMasterSin, and many of the players nicknamed me Sin of God, as my GM character was a holy-looking assassin. I just used a Japanese translator to get this name.

Quote Originally Posted by Loltrol69 View Post
    wait, why did dank got banned ? lol
    2k post ban. MPGH tradition to receive a temporary ban (3-day) at 1337 posts, 2000, and 2000+(x*1000) posts.

Important Information!
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    Nice job Zaiakunokami, i might just start using bots when your new version releases. i found going through the settings.ini etc a lil difficult in v2.3
    Last edited by dragonmine; 08-21-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Wow, truly an amazing work of coding art. Sure as hell kicks any simple bot I have ever made. Lol.

I know that in a previous thread you posted that you were thinking about charging for a 'premium' (sources and other maps) version of this bot, are you still planning on doing that? If so, how much are you planning on pricing it (or min. donation)? This is def. one of those things that I would support.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Looks amazing, keep up the great work man.
    Newbie.

Thanks
    that is some sexy gui action there.

an alt-tab function would ensure my donation :P
    well, more so than i was normally going to anyway.

this is the best news ive read all day!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmine View Post
    Nice job Zaiakunokami, i might just start using bots when your new version releases. i found going through the settings.ini etc a lil difficult in v2.3
    @dragonmine
    Yup, that was exactly the reason that I decided I needed to make this GUI, as 90% of the help I have given to people for the v2.3 release has been fixing their settings.ini file. So I'm trying to make it much simpler for them.

After all, the best programs can be used just as easily by an idiot as they can a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by xPrometheusx View Post
    Wow, truly an amazing work of coding art. Sure as hell kicks any simple bot I have ever made. Lol.

I know that in a previous thread you posted that you were thinking about charging for a 'premium' (sources and other maps) version of this bot, are you still planning on doing that? If so, how much are you planning on pricing it (or min. donation)? This is def. one of those things that I would support.

Keep up the good work!
    @xPrometheusx
    There is no set charge for the donators version, nor a minimum donation level. Pay however much you believe it to be worth to you. The free version, as I currently have it, will have access to 45 maps, and be the public release.
    The donators version will have 55 maps, access to source code, and have the ability to create and launch your own maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Praidax View Post
    Looks amazing, keep up the great work man.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by _Soma View Post
    that is some sexy gui action there.

an alt-tab function would ensure my donation :P
    well, more so than i was normally going to anyway.

this is the best news ive read all day!
    @_Soma
    If I could figure out how to carry out all of the PixelGetColor and PixelCheckSum commands on Vindictus that this bot uses, while Vindictus is minimized or in the background, I would do it.

However, I haven't been able to figure out how do it this, or if it's even possible. Most bots that are alt-tab-able, like the Labyrinth bot, are "dumb" bots. Nothing wrong with that, hell my bot was a "dumb" bot until v1.5. These style bots have fixed delays and keystrokes, and no ability to detect when shit hits the fan.

However, because of the complex functionality it now has for timings, error checks, and so many other parts, I can't just have it run without constantly looking to make sure the bot is doing the appropriate thing at the appropriate time. The GameUI error bypass is a perfect example of that. And hopefully, I'll be able to write in a check for the server response delayed crash to town error that's been popping up more and more.

Important Information!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zaiakunokami For This Useful Post:

silebah (08-23-2011),_Soma (08-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    its nice to be able to copy all the binds in the read me, paste them into the console then use host_write config so you dont need to have a console to use this. testing is going great so far

Thanks
    @Zaiakunokami: From my own experience in coding, and talking to people at the auto-it forums, PixelGetColor and some others simply will not work when the window is minimized, even when using WinGetHandle.

I think it is possible to use PrintWindow on minimized windows in C++ then checking the resulting map for pixel colors though. Just not in auto-it :P

15. The Following User Says Thank You to trogdor0071 For This Useful Post:

Zaiakunokami (08-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by trogdor0071 View Post
    From my own experience in coding, and talking to people at the auto-it forums, PixelGetColor and some others simply will not work when the window is minimized, even when using WinGetHandle.

I think it is possible to use PrintWindow on minimized windows in C++ then checking the resulting map for pixel colors though. Just not in auto-it :P
    @trogdor0071
    Thanks for the information. I'm not very proficient in C++, but I know some of the other contributors here are. I'll see if one of them can help me translate the code and make the bot alt-tab-able.

Important Information!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaiakunokami View Post
    @trogdor0071
    Thanks for the information. I'm not very proficient in C++, but I know some of the other contributors here are. I'll see if one of them can help me translate the code and make the bot alt-tab-able.
    Dam man if the bot is alt-tabable that would be amazing. You should include it in the premium version.
    [IMG]https://giant.gfyca*****m/RemorsefulUnitedConch.gif[/IMG]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast