Well... School is gonna start soon in MY state, And I really need to do good in school. I mean I'm ALWAYS good in school, but I'm not really good in homework and this year I'm getting in a very very good school, it's actually #1 in my state. And there will be tons of homework, studying, staying after school, sports, etc. So now I decided finally Get a life.
But yea, I need to study hard.. And I will not be playing combat arms for the few reasons:
1. School.
2.Hackers.
3.Lag.
4.Kids.
And there is so much i can go on and on...
But yea I think I will stop playing Combat Arms ( video games IN GENERAL. )
I know sooooo much people will say: " Your going to get back. "
Well yes I will. Combat Arms is like DRUGS!! You will defintly come back to combat arms later on.
I will come back to playing combat arms maybe in 3 months or X-Mas break or something... But I will not be playing as much cause I know I will get more addicted to the game. Maybe I will have 1-2 hours a day on MPGH.
In the weekends I will be on MPGH for a long time, and I might play another un-addicted game ( NOT FPS ).
I have stopped playing CA many times and I come back the next 3 months or something, well that's not gonna happen again.
As usual I always get more than 90% in any subject in my school, but last year i got like %80 on Science, and my dad almost killed me i swear lol
But anyways yea, I will quit playing combat arms, I will still make mods or TEST MPGH hacks for combat arms. But I will not be playing combat arms just testing hacks or making mods IN THE WEEKENDS ONLY.
So yea I guess that's the end of combat arms, I mean there is ALWAYS an end for Anything. But don't worry I will still be on MPGH site everyday 1-2 hours and more in the weekends
Thanks for reading and understanding