Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Battlefield 3 NEWS + TRAILERS must see

here !!! the latest news of battlefield 3

news:

Massive BF3 tournament to be held on an aircraft carrier!
    Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 pm

GeForce LAN 6 to Take Place October 14-16, 2011 in Alameda, California

SANTA CLARA, Calif. August 26, 2011 Attention gamers! NVIDIA today announced that the next GeForce LAN number 6 if you are counting will be held October 14th through 16th, 2011 on the Aircraft Carrier USS Hornet in Alameda, CA. This year we will be showcasing the highly anticipated shooter, Battlefield 3. Come play to see why this game is sending PC gamers around the world into a veritable frenzy.

Featuring a BYOC area with seating for up to 800 players, GeForce LAN 6 will feature 48 hours of non-stop PC gaming, fun contests and amazing prizes. In addition, attendees can expect awesome Battlefield 3 tournaments and even special appearances by the creators of the game! There may be some special announcements by NVIDIA as well!

The Aircraft Carrier USS Hornet is a national treasure, having participated in two of the most historic events of the 20th century World War II and the Apollo 11 manned space mission. This is the first 48 hour LAN party to be held on the USS Hornet, and some lucky GeForce LAN 6 attendees may even get an opportunity to spend the night in the ships barracks or play dodge ball on the flight deck!

Sponsored by Toshiba, MSI, ASUS, Falcon Northwest, Digital Storm, Plantronics, V3 Gaming PC, Cyberpower PC and EVGA, the registration for GeForce LAN 6 will start soon, so be sure to mosey on over to https://www.geforce.com/News/articles/geforce-lan 6 for more information. Or follow NVIDIAGeForce on Facebook and Twitter to get notified when registration opens.

Weapon Customization In Battlefield 3
    Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:27 pm

We broke the news in June that each weapon in Battlefield 3 will have three slots for customization and today EA has revealed more information. The slots can hold scopes, silencers, and even foregrip, but there's a lot more than just "customization" at play with Battlefield 3. Each unlock is weapon specific, so you don't just unlock add-ons, but add-ons that benefit the gun and your role as a soldier. Each weapon in BF3 can be customized to fit a variety of situations.

The carbine below has been modified to be effective in medium to long range fights. It has a heavy barrel, bi-pod (for stability and suppression), and is topped up with a 4X scope so you can see your distant targets.

To prove the point, the same carbine from above was modified for another style of Battlefield 3 firefights, close quarters. It was given a suppressor to keep you quiet while moving through alley ways and tunnels, a foregrip for better accuracy, and a holographic scope to quickly target close by enemies. It's the perfect set-up for the tunnels of Operation Metro or other tight maps.

The customization doesn't stop there, weapons in Battlefield 3 can be customized with a library of other attachments: optics, suppressors, bi-pods, barrels, underslung grenade launchers, ungerslung shotguns, foregrips, flashlights, lasersights, and more!

EA wrote:
    So. Are you a long range sniper or a close quarters combat type of player? The neat thing is, in Battlefield 3, you can easily switch between both. With our powerful weapon customization features, there are no limits to the types of gameplay we support.

Here's some of the weapons that can be customized in Battlefield 3.

More Evidence of Destruction 2.0
    Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:59 pm

The Battlefield 3 developers have impressed us again. During the opening sequences of the Caspian Border trailer a very tall tower is seen. A community member, ItsJonnyB, asked if the tower was destructible. Demize99, Battlefield 3's senior gameplay designer confirmed that the tower can be destroyed. The tower can also be seen later in the trailer from the cockpit of a plane.

Can players climb the tower though? That'd be quite the "destruction kill" to take out an enemy sniper sitting atop the tower by bringing it down. It'll be interesting to see what other large objects that can be destroyed in Battlefield 3.

Battlefield 3 Coming With Ultra Settings For PC's
    Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:42 pm

PC games come with graphics settings, to help you adjust your gaming experience based off your system's power. Battlefield 3 will have the standard low, medium, and high settings, plus one more. Ultra. This very-high setting is for those PC players who want to run Battlefield 3 at it's maximum potential. This is good news for those gamers who already have powerful PC's and is further proof that BF3's PC version is not a console extension. We do not know if EA's screenshots and videos of Battlefield 3 were recorded with the "Ultra" setting. The ultra setting may make it into the Battlefield 3 beta which is due out next month.

Trailers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE

Player Counts

Last edited by benboypapa; 08-27-2011 at 11:20 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benboypapa For This Useful Post:

Fogest (08-27-2011),Hosav (08-29-2011),Tick Me On (08-27-2011)

Thanks
    Great information

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    tons of info
    and i cant wait to see the caspian tower fall in 1080p

Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

Thanks