Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

New Signature Tutorial!

My first somewhat "Professional" looking Tutorial...

[IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/samtut.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    That is a very nice tutorial, especially with it not requiring any brushes. Nice Work!

Thanks
    sweet im gunna give this a shot

Thanks
    Ye, Nice Tut Chrono Mite give it a shot When i got time

Thanks
    yaza !!!!! 10/10 this should be stickied

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I dunno Chrono, the signature looks more better as you go up, instead of going down. I thought sweet as I was scrolling up, but then I realized what I was doing.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    I do like the yellowish rather than the peachy colour so i do agree with u partically!

Threadstarter
    Bobo's Trainer
    Thanks
    if you actually READ the tutorial you would see i said adding the color etc. was completely optional. and until i updated the tutorial recently i didnt even tell you how to setup the gradient map to make the colors that way.

I also say you can use whatever colors etc. that you want to use. it is not my fault you have no creativity and feel you have to follow the tut to the letter :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Who said I was actually using your tutorial? You think I would waste my time to read that? I realized I was scrolling up instead of down, hence the page opened up on the bottom. Get that through your thick skull.

Speaking of creativity? You think you have more creativity then me? HAHAHAHAHA don't get full of nimwitted self.

1) I can actually draw by hand, unlike you, I've actually won drawing contests because I'm so good. Woohoo, you can use Photoshop, congrats? Play with the same lame ass effects, that's pretty much all you can do. Try making a website using Photoshop, or doing something constructive. All you can do is make a couple of signatures using fucking renders (OH GOD YOU ARE SO CREATIVE), and you talk to me like you've actually accomplished something in life. See my signature below? I beat yours out (if I closed it officially when it was suppose to) when I made that by hand using a computer drawing pad to paint over it. I MADE THAT ENTIRELY FROM SCRATCH, NO GOOGLE, NO STOCKS, NO RENDERS, NO BRUSHES, NO NOTHING.

2) I have my own game, best proof of creativity. A 17 year old having an Online MMORPG? What were you saying?

3) I can make, skin, and animate 3d models, unlike you. Ooh, damn, strike 3, you should be out of here, but for the hell of it, let's continue.

4) I've been using PS way before you did. Before I even knew you from the original Infant-Free, I was the best on that forum, maybe you spent the rest of your life using Photoshop, who knows. I don't give a damn. All I remember, was you couldn't make shit back then.

Don't tell me you are more creative, when all you can do is make some signatures. Get in my way, and I will crash and burn you down. Now I know why Dave demodded you. You actually think of yourself high.

Can't take my constructive criticism? I hope you like being flamed.
    Last edited by arunforce; 03-06-2007 at 10:26 PM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Threadstarter
    Bobo's Trainer
    Thanks
    and yet you completely fail to realise i was talking to Night....which is why i was talking about the colors and everything.

i am not even going to bother reading your post.

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    i cant agree with either here, i did see it getting better as i scrolled up, and the finished product isnt something too spectacular, but arun that was too much

not much of it was actually relevant

so what if you can draw

wowee

having your own MMORPG is more something ot put in 1/2/3 on your list

the problem is most of what you wrote was saying your entire life has been better than his, when he was just talking about colouring a sig

you say photoshop is easy

well heres a tip, its not

if it was, you would make a good sig

isntead your sig entry weas a piece of shit

yes it sucked

complete ass

and dont start with votes

only fucking 15 people voted

and hardly any of them knew GFX

and the ones that voted fgor you were peopel like gouravv and unknowns

and photoshop > drawing

constructive critisism and analysation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    3) I can make, skin, and animate 3d models, unlike you. Ooh, damn, strike 3, you should be out of here, but for the hell of it, let's continue.
    HAY ME TOO

les yay

Quote Originally Posted by -[standoff]- View Post

which is why I DIDNT GET ANY VOTES =@ =@ I DIDNT USE ANY RENDERS EITHER

and photoshop > drawing
    no way man, id rather be able to draw than be able to ps

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -[standoff]- View Post
    i cant agree with either here, i did see it getting better as i scrolled up, and the finished product isnt something too spectacular, but arun that was too much

not much of it was actually relevant

so what if you can draw

wowee

having your own MMORPG is more something ot put in 1/2/3 on your list

the problem is most of what you wrote was saying your entire life has been better than his, when he was just talking about colouring a sig

you say photoshop is easy

well heres a tip, its not

if it was, you would make a good sig

isntead your sig entry weas a piece of shit

yes it sucked

complete ass

and the ones that voted fgor you were peopel like gouravv and unknowns

and photoshop > drawing

constructive critisism and analysation
    Actually all of it is relevant. 61 votes, not 15.

Photoshop is a form of art, maybe a bit lame, but drawing is also a form of art. So yes they are both relevant, you need creativity to win a competition, you think just cause you can draw a perfect square tile on the floor?

I wasn't saying anything about his life, I referenced to his life because maybe he feels too high for everyone else, and he said he was talking about Nightlord's response, when he agreed with me, and yes I think the colors are better at green then peach too (I didn't say it, because I felt it was implied), so it's hard to distinguish who it was for, and yes, I don't believe it was just targeted @ just Nightlord, if at all.

Photoshop is easy, it's a joke. You haven't used something hard, Photoshop isn't hard, it does everything for you. The user isn't the one with skill, it's the program that has skill. Don't take it like it's so tough, try 3d for once, and come back to me and tell you what a program that has no designated modules for making something does...

I spent like 30 minutes on my signature Standoff, I didn't even expect it to win or even get 5 votes, I just entered it so people would actually participate/have an example, as a good SOTW starter would do... But, IMHO, you just sound like a bitter child, mad because you only got 1 vote. Just because you can't appreciate my signature or it's theme, you think it sucks? If 7 of the 61 votes were designated to me of the 20+ entries, that shows, that obviously you are alone on that.

And you think you have to know GFX to be able to judge what is the best entry? ROFL, that's the most retarted thing I have ever hear you say... Gourav can judge a good signature just as well as you or me, and that's why his vote is equal, I don't play favorites, the majority wins. Even if it is about a theme about being "Stoned."

But Chronologix, if you really didn't mean it for me, I apologize, I might of been a bit angry at something/someone yesterday.
    Last edited by arunforce; 03-07-2007 at 03:36 PM.

Thanks

thats a nice tutorial man, too bad i aint got real photo shop...

and to the others, this isnt the thread to be attacking each other, grow up or take it somewhere else

wanna make me a sig any1?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronologix View Post
    I also say you can use whatever colors etc. that you want to use. it is not my fault you have no creativity and feel you have to follow the tut to the letter :/
    Chrono, im not saying its a bad tut? Im clearly just disputing i like the yellow rather than the peachy...

I can actually draw by hand, unlike you, I've actually won drawing contests because I'm so good.
    You go Arun!
    Last edited by Nightlord; 03-07-2007 at 04:38 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast