Thread: Messy Coders...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    To be accepted into the one I'm going to next year all you need is a high school diploma. No subjects required :\ Same for the other one I had on my list ._.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    To be accepted into the one I'm going to next year all you need is a high school diploma. No subjects required :\ Same for the other one I had on my list ._.
    Sounds like you need to move to a smarter country my young apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I dont think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

Sounds like you need to move to a smarter country my young apprentice.
    Wanted to study in the US -> too expensive as foreigner.
    Wanted to study in the UK -> didn't make it through selection(LOL FAGNUTS, YOUR WEATHER IS SHIT!)
    Girlfriend(spanish <3) wants to study in Holland -> Okay <3 I'll study here ^-^ So we get to live together for 4 years :3
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by cfsharp View Post
    Ugh he just told me not to use a try catch on something because the chances it will throw an error are small... Wtf.
    He is probably thinking that try catch blocks are hard on performance, this is a common mistake, it is because they are hard on performance then an error OCCURS, but there is no performance if the error hardly every occurs. It IS bad practice to use a try-catch block as part of normal logic flow, though I am sure you weren't doing that. In many cases a try-catch block and GREATLY increase the normal performance of an application if the error is not "expected" to happen, but still *can*.

Anyways, forward that fucking idiot here: Do try...catch blocks hurt runtime performance? - The Official Programmer's Heaven Blog

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cfsharp View Post
    Lolol, this guy litteratly told me he was the best coder ever, i'm done with this company... Hope they find a better coder than him soon :/ Seriously.

@freedompeace lets get some sh*t done
    Post his info on 4chan lawl... This guy sounds like that Aaron Barr fag from HBGary... Can you imagine this guys hubris?

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

You should do this:

Look up some really hard to understand Comp Sci shit vaguely related to HIS job, learn it, then when a bunch of people are around, ask him about something involving it.... He will be almost guaranteed to bite and BS his way through because he doesn't want to admit ignorance.

Then after his explanation, quickly correct him and walk away without saying another word. Don't look at anyone or anything, just go back to your work and pretend like nothing happened.

People will praise you for making him look like a fool.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Oh yeah, one last step:

Rinse and repeat.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Its the old bate n' switch mixed with reversed Gaslighting. Reverse gas-lighting is getting someone to present false information using underhanded techniques for psychological manipulation. You can do this over and over. Many victims, because of their arrogance will REFUSE to acknowledge that you are doing this to them, and will eventually become depressed, diffident, and insecure. If you do this over and over they will almost assuredly quit their job, kill themselves, or wind up in a mental institution. The more arrogant they are, the worse this hurts them.

See: Psychological manipulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    See: Setting up to fail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    See: Gaslighting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. The Following User Says Thank You to megamandos For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    This guy is a total retard. He copy and paste my code and add a for loop and acts like he created something awesome, showing to me and my bosses. WTF? Then, when my bosses tells him not to be late again, he replies "and if I do?". WTF? In the past months he has not really done anything at all and if he did, I would be the one looking at his shitty copy and paste code in a for loop and end up taking over his projects.
    It seems like I always end up with these people. Before this I had another guy that made me fail my first senior project and it wasn't the first time that he failed. He had already failed it four times already and the professors knew that he was a bad partner.
    I new a f---- profession. <<
    "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."

-Albert Einstein

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 0xC0D3 For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (04-09-2012),megamandos (04-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Code:
    for(int i=0;i<narcissism;i++){

Quote Originally Posted by 0xC0D3 View Post
    This guy is a total retard. He copy and paste my code and add a for loop and acts like he created something awesome, showing to me and my bosses. WTF? Then, when my bosses tells him not to be late again, he replies "and if I do?". WTF? In the past months he has not really done anything at all and if he did, I would be the one looking at his shitty copy and paste code in a for loop and end up taking over his projects. It seems like I always end up with these people. Before this I had another guy that made me fail my first senior project and it wasn't the first time that he failed. He had already failed it four times already and the professors knew that he was a bad partner. I new a f---- profession. <<
    }
    <-- Look how awesome I am.

I like listening to you complain, it reminds me that I don't have your life, and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Last edited by megamandos; 04-16-2012 at 06:52 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megamandos For This Useful Post:

Hassan (04-17-2012),Hell_Demon (04-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Tell him about the situation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123