Thread: Sinbot help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Sinbot help

Just DL sinbot to try it out..but my pie setting not working right and bot is going crazy not doing anything right..could use some help just DL it and did the name change of setting to the piesettings. anyone could help would be nice thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    make sure you put the file that says config in the sinbot folder to your nexon config and over write.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Piesbinds v2 Isn't working very well with sinbot at the moment.
    honestly just to save yourself some time, wait for sinbot2.4 Which is coming out sometime next week.
    If at first you don't succeed. Try, try again.

Remember to thank me If I helped you in any way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    make sure you put the file that says config in the sinbot folder to your nexon config and over write.
    didn't work..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Make sure you have all the tools first.
    Like Sinject and Vin5b.dll, and Sinbot

Make sure you have the Config File from the sinbot folder to your Nexon Folder and overwrite

Then start up Sinject as admin and the game, when you hear the shutter sound, close out of sinject asap! log in, go to the boat you want then alt tab go to the bot you want, run as admin! then click instert and you should be good to go, make sure you have Num lock ON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    Make sure you have all the tools first.
    Like Sinject and Vin5b.dll, and Sinbot

Make sure you have the Config File from the sinbot folder to your Nexon Folder and overwrite

Then start up Sinject as admin and the game, when you hear the shutter sound, close out of sinject asap! log in, go to the boat you want then alt tab go to the bot you want, run as admin! then click instert and you should be good to go, make sure you have Num lock ON
    did all that the pie setting not working with the bot what the best program to use with sinbot? cuz vinv5b is not working for me.

It loads the map but when i get into the game it does nothing..

it skips to the boss room but nothing eles happen..

got it to work on regrets too late but not on contact thats odd been trying to do it on contact all this time and didn't work.. well atleast something works thanks for the help ill look into y the other boat for contact not working. tanks again.

oh ya is there any way to do more then 40 runs on the bot or do i got to reset it every 40 runs?
    Last edited by Hedon; 09-01-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedon View Post
    did all that the pie setting not working with the bot what the best program to use with sinbot? cuz vinv5b is not working for me.

It loads the map but when i get into the game it does nothing..

it skips to the boss room but nothing eles happen..

got it to work on regrets too late but not on contact thats odd been trying to do it on contact all this time and didn't work.. well atleast something works thanks for the help ill look into y the other boat for contact not working. tanks again.

oh ya is there any way to do more then 40 runs on the bot or do i got to reset it every 40 runs?
    SinBotv2.3xx currently works best with the commands that I included in the README.txt file. Due to PieBindsv2 limitations, it does not have full compatibility.

Your best bet is to use the commands that I provided instead of Pie Binds; if you can't figure out how to bind commands, v2.4 will come with a set of config files. And Reks. put out a set of config files for SinBotv2.3, it;s on the main releases area.

There is currently no limit to the amount of runs you can do with SinBot. I just finished an 18 hour stress test, and completed 433 runs. Attempting to make it faster before v2.4 is released so I can average 30+ an hour, instead of ~25.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well thanks for the bot it work fine now keep up the good work