Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    No problem. I hope the time it takes.

And I'm not spam. Stop being ignorant .-.

I say again: Sorry for bad English

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I really need a hack now.... i buy a private to someone i will not publish it but i really need it now... who says me???
    [IMG]https://www.quizill*****m/user_images/B/BO/BOY/boyzsuck/1130450283_cturesGirl.jpg[/IMG]

"You got to love the universe, so full of hacking"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ZOMGDETECTED MAKE NEW HAXXX!!!

Because I don't want to be worse than everyone else in this thread

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/uban.png
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    still workign no detectedion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by flex75 View Post
    I think you mite change your Answer m8 lol

https://www.*********.com/forum/call-...-v2-0-2-a.html

***(uc - forum )
    It's the same hack...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by IGotBanned. View Post
    still workign no detectedion.

:trollface:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Artur050 View Post
    You should stop spamming. You know these people are making hacks just for us? Be thankful, and wait patiently.

If I ever had the time to learn C++ or C#. I don´t know why I would make free hacks, The community doesn´t sound worth it to put some time in it these days.
    First of all, if you want to create hacks, you should start with C and not C++. Secondly, stop generalizing. Most of mpgh members are just kids but there are exceptions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Liedson View Post
    First of all, if you want to create hacks, you should start with C and not C++.
    First of all, if you want to sound leet, you should start by at least learning enough to pass as a script kiddie. Why the ^&*$ would you use C instead of C++? There is ABSOLUTELY ZERO reason why anyone would use C instead of C++ FOR ANY TYPE OF PROGRAMMING. Period. There is a reason why 99% of mw2 hacks are written in C++.

Secondly, stop generalizing. Most of mpgh members are just kids but there are exceptions.
    Aren't you generalizing in saying that most of MPHG is kids? Just like he said that most people on MPHG are ungrateful?
    Last edited by shadowx360; 09-21-2011 at 12:03 PM.

When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowx360 For This Useful Post:

Artur050 (09-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Maybe that C# is easier to learn and when you got it down you can advance to C++? Never understood why someone would go that way but whatever..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
    First of all, if you want to sound leet, you should start by at least learning enough to pass as a script kiddie. Why the ^&*$ would you use C instead of C++? There is ABSOLUTELY ZERO reason why anyone would use C instead of C++ FOR ANY TYPE OF PROGRAMMING. Period. There is a reason why 99% of mw2 hacks are written in C++.
    You wont be a better coder by starting right away with C++. I'm not saying you should use C instead of C++, like i said you should START with C and then jump to C++.

C++ is a superset of C, yes thats true, however if you want to learn how to hack, C (not C#) is where you should start. You will need to know much about C.

Again, Object oriented programming is not where you should begin when your goal is to learn hacking. You will eventually need to learn C++ but if you already reign C you will see how much easier it will be to jump into OOP.

Start with "The C programming language" from Kenneth & Richie (like i did) or something more updated. After you've mastered this, you can go ahead and start with C++.

Right now, script kiddie is the idea i have of you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    detected i get ban 3 days ago !
    its working but enter again in the game and get ban !
    game crashing !
    Not Works Anymore !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You wont be a better coder by starting right away with C++. I'm not saying you should use C instead of C++, like i said you should START with C and then jump to C++.

C++ is a superset of C, yes thats true, however if you want to learn how to hack, C (not C#) is where you should start. You will need to know much about C.

Again, Object oriented programming is not where you should begin when your goal is to learn hacking. You will eventually need to learn C++ but if you already reign C you will see how much easier it will be to jump into OOP.

Start with "The C programming language" from Kenneth & Richie (like i did) or something more updated. After you've mastered this, you can go ahead and start with C++.

Right now, script kiddie is the idea i have of you.
    Lol, you do realize there's absolutely no point to it? Just because C++ has classes doesn't mean you have to start with learning OOP. Why bother programming in C in the first place? I recently had to go back and do a serialization program for a binary search tree network in C and that was hell. C++ is just as easy to learn as C if you just go and skip the section on classes when you first start. I started with C++ first, then x86 assembly, then scripting languages, then PHP, and on to the web languages. I went back and learned actual C this summer at a workshop, never knew plain C until this summer. Never needed it in my entire profession either. Nothing hard about learning to program in C++ with a IQ over 60.

Learn hacking by learning C? Wtf? I've never had to ever use C in my entire life except for that one program, and my multithreaded private hack for mw2 has every feature you can find in any public hack. Knowing C won't help you at all if you're trying to reverse engineer the game or understand the Quake III SDK. All you need for basic RE is knowing how to use a debugger, some C++, and some ASM.

And lol, sure, call me a script kiddie. Like I care. Worked part time as professional C++/PHP programmer for last 4 years, I've probably spent more time programming than you've been alive.
    Last edited by shadowx360; 09-21-2011 at 01:35 PM.

When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
    Lol, you do realize there's absolutely no point to it? Just because C++ has classes doesn't mean you have to start with learning OOP. Why bother programming in C in the first place? I recently had to go back and do a serialization program for a binary search tree network in C and that was hell. C++ is just as easy to learn as C if you just go and skip the section on classes when you first start. I started with C++ first, then x86 assembly, then scripting languages, then PHP, and on to the web languages. Nothing hard about learning to program with a IQ over 60.

And lol, sure, call me a script kiddie. Like I care. Worked part time as professional C++/PHP programmer for last 4 years, I've probably spent more time programming than you've been alive.
    Lol learn D3D idiots fuck all !

FUCK YEA !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post

FUCK YEA !
    Haha, yeah, I use D3D in my private hack. But starting out, you don't need D3D knowledge, you can always use the game engine to draw for you. Mine is external, so I'm forced to use D3D for everything. I was thinking maybe using Qt (most of my projects use Qt and Boost), but D3D is lighter in my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post

FUCK YEA !
    Ehm... D3D id C... And C++ :l So if u are a n00b that know a few of words STFU

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast