Quote Originally Posted by 7722lol View Post
    Did anyone make a bust yet for this?
    This guy has to be banned, just because we are all pricks
    just watch me soon
    Once i can get back on my computer which has sony vegas then i can

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    :10 surely the 2nd shot should've moved the red dot a bit to the side but it stayed until the 3rd bullet which went to the upper right.

:21 see how he kills mei and then that last shot was supposed to be a HS but instead mei dies before that happens? observe careful how that bullet hits the WALL where it was supposed to hiT mei's head.

:39 observe how he notices the enemy, trying to move his xhair to the enemy but instead he activates his aimbot to get the HS and then his xhair that happens to move to the right, firing off a couple bullets.

1:01 wonder why 6 or 7 bullets missed scorp's head? it's because the aimbot that is locked to his head is trying to catch up with SCORP'S SPEED.

1:09 first shot hits the wall and slowly snaps to the target's head. don't you just love that? firing 10 shots, first 1 hits the wall, 6 of them tries to hit the head, and the last 3 hits the door randomly after the kill.

1:15 he aims at legs, then first shot land at the red line on wall and suddenly snaps and lock onto the head. 3 bullets miss head, 1 hit, then remaining 4 bullets hit the wall. wth? why does his aim go off to the left after the kill? because his aimbot's got its kill so it deactivates and he moves his xhair himself to the wall.

1:20 pause at that point, love how he has his xhair pointed at the enemie's face already. aimbot+fast reaction = shoots at soda machine. weird huh?

Onto the sniping part it's hard to tell without the xhair and the only thing he could use is no spread there. Wait yes he did use no spread.
    Go to 1:38 where his tpg master hits the tank. It really has no spread(it landed exactly where he aims without scoping) but the thing is we don't know if he's playing in papa server.

Note- His aiming is weird. What I mean is when he gets his kill with his aimbot, his aim sorta goes off somewhere which happens when he moves his mouse and his aimbot finishes the kill. Also note that the aimbot not only aims but also shoots for you.
    Last edited by weepee; 09-14-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Successful Trades:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Did you realize he died 6 times.... don't you think thats why he cut the video

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wow. Sad to see high ranks hacking.
    /sad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456