Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Whats the best way to make gold right now?

What are some best ways/fast ways to make lots of gold fast?

I just finally got to lvl 24 and im pretty poor. I am thinking where am i suppose to train now to earn the most valuable drops to sell to get gold fast.

Please let me know!!

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    moving to discussions

Thanks
    I would suggest to either run high lvl instances and farm equipment fortify it then sell it in marketplace. Or do lots of abyss runs and hopefully get some epic loot from dimensional rabbit. I probably did like 30 runs of astral lab abyss and got a gold rabbit once plus like 5 epic sparks so run abyss or farm equipment and fortify it. Other then that, you could always buy gold.
    Last edited by AdamArclight; 09-06-2011 at 11:27 PM.

Thanks
    Do Minotaurs Nest , If you ever get a good item from it sell it (I got 2 , each cost 400~500g) , and i sold them fast ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    adamarclight, i can solo astral abyss. I was just doing that because i can go through it fast and i could find nice drops there? What does high level instances mean? I dont understand what it means can u explain pls. Also what does farm equipment fortify mean? Is equipment fortify like equipment crests? Where should i farm for it? Definitely i can go do Astral on abyss soloing by myself, but i did not 100% understood the rest u wrote.

What do you guys think bout solo vs party. I know u must party in minonest. But if we can solo other dungeons like astral, solo is better right? Because party we always gota split drops and its random who gets it, so then we might not earn as much gold in a party?

thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    with the new jelly bs your best bet is upgrading weapons WANDS , ORB ,SWORD,SHIELD ,BOW+8 atleast
    onyx dropped to about 30-40g per stack
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WingChun View Post
    adamarclight, i can solo astral abyss. I was just doing that because i can go through it fast and i could find nice drops there? What does high level instances mean? I dont understand what it means can u explain pls. Also what does farm equipment fortify mean? Is equipment fortify like equipment crests? Where should i farm for it? Definitely i can go do Astral on abyss soloing by myself, but i did not 100% understood the rest u wrote.

What do you guys think bout solo vs party. I know u must party in minonest. But if we can solo other dungeons like astral, solo is better right? Because party we always gota split drops and its random who gets it, so then we might not earn as much gold in a party?

thanks
    I can solo it as well. I'm a paladin and have over 20k hp currently. But on topic, I meant high level instances as in Prayer's Retreat, Sanctuary Nexus, Astral Coven. The current highest level instances that you can do with the level cap being 24 is what I meant. I say farm equipment to fortify as in when you run high level instances most times you either get green(magic) equip drops or blue(rare) equip drops go back to town and fortify them at the blacksmith then sell them in the marketplace. As for soloing dungeons on abyss, it is true you get all the loot. But, make sure at final boss you get some massive combos in to try and get SSS rank since that is the best rank you can get in a dungeon. I usually solo everything but lately I been doing partied abyss runs of astral we finish in about 3 and a half minutes lol. And, cause of everyone's big combos on the boss we got SSS rank every time. So, if you can get massive combos yourself then you can solo tho I have gotten crazy combos on astral abyss myself soloing but it's incredibly hard to get SSS alone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    arclight, the best i got was SS, i am a swordsman. Also your 20k hp is insane... Yeah i also enhance all teh clothing drops i find, into +8 then sell em, but cant earn much.

roberthunder, what is jelly BS? I know the jellies but what is the BS part mean.

Arclight, roberthunder, which server do u guys play in? I am in Argenta, If u dont mind, would u both add me? I need some more friends! My IGN: SuperKinkin

thanksss

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by WingChun View Post
    arclight, the best i got was SS, i am a swordsman. Also your 20k hp is insane... Yeah i also enhance all teh clothing drops i find, into +8 then sell em, but cant earn much.

roberthunder, what is jelly BS? I know the jellies but what is the BS part mean.

Arclight, roberthunder, which server do u guys play in? I am in Argenta, If u dont mind, would u both add me? I need some more friends! My IGN: SuperKinkin

thanksss
    hey new guy .. its best to private ur ign or else ur gonna be ban sooner or later for just being in hack website lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by vietboy01 View Post
    hey new guy .. its best to private ur ign or else ur gonna be ban sooner or later for just being in hack website lol
    Nah. Publicly telling people IGN doesn't mean you are gonna get banned. They have no proof that you aren't just saying some other random guy's IGN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Do PR runs on masters. You get a lot of crudes and good drop. +7 or +8 the rare 24 items and sell it on MP. I got like 20k now