Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 1,096 to 1,104 of 1104
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by xiacross View Post
    So will 2.5 sinbot ever come out? since zaia is gone :S
    *Enter Sarcasm* No, not at all, I figured I'd just throw a button in my signature and tell people to donate to me so that i could get a portion of hte money for the code that's mine in the bot....
    Seriously dude? If it wasn't coming out do you REALLY think that I'd be sitting here answering some of the retarded ass questions that I have? Allow me to answer that for you...NO, I would have had them close this thread, and that would have been the end of it. I've ended up losing code damn near every time that I finish (last time my flash drive fucking died - how's that even HAPPEN) so I've had to re-do my changes like three times now.
    In short, yes, a "fixed" version of sinbot is coming out (I quote fixed because I'm sure it'll have issues.) After that I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it alive, or finish working on my other project. Starting to be a lot of bots out here, I hate that...too many people fighting towards the same goal on a different team. (makes no fucking sense, if the shitheads knew autoit why didn't they just ask to help...greedy...anyways)
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    That is perfect!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    *Enter Sarcasm* No, not at all, I figured I'd just throw a button in my signature and tell people to donate to me so that i could get a portion of hte money for the code that's mine in the bot....
    Seriously dude? If it wasn't coming out do you REALLY think that I'd be sitting here answering some of the retarded ass questions that I have? Allow me to answer that for you...NO, I would have had them close this thread, and that would have been the end of it. I've ended up losing code damn near every time that I finish (last time my flash drive fucking died - how's that even HAPPEN) so I've had to re-do my changes like three times now.
    In short, yes, a "fixed" version of sinbot is coming out (I quote fixed because I'm sure it'll have issues.) After that I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it alive, or finish working on my other project. Starting to be a lot of bots out here, I hate that...too many people fighting towards the same goal on a different team. (makes no fucking sense, if the shitheads knew autoit why didn't they just ask to help...greedy...anyways)
    Well I been waiting on Sinbot 2.4 ever since the new patch of September made it not work on some maps and so have many others. I also believe that people shouldnt donate just to "buy" the bot, if they want to thank u for ur efforts than they will donate either or not a new one comes out or either or not there is a VIP version.
    But yea u have been answer a lot of questions regarding it, u can just close down the thread until u come out with new one. Either way I was just wondering what happened to zaia because he started this, but I guess whatever u decide to do is up to u. Good luck.
    If you wish to discuss recent games and gaming issues with me go to my blog. I have my own articles on gaming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by xiacross View Post
    Well I been waiting on Sinbot 2.4 ever since the new patch of September made it not work on some maps and so have many others. I also believe that people shouldnt donate just to "buy" the bot, if they want to thank u for ur efforts than they will donate either or not a new one comes out or either or not there is a VIP version.
    But yea u have been answer a lot of questions regarding it, u can just close down the thread until u come out with new one. Either way I was just wondering what happened to zaia because he started this, but I guess whatever u decide to do is up to u. Good luck.
    Oh MY...I'm SO sorry to have kept you waiting on something that you don't even want to show your SUPPORT for...dude, STFU...seriously.
    You're honestly lucky that I'm still WANTING to fix SinBot considering the amount of utter hell it's been. I've spent COUNTLESS nights staying up trying to get this thing working the way it's supposed to, and honestly it's not worth it; for several reasons.
    1. You're Right, This was ZAIA'S project. Dank and I just game him advice on code...like...constantly...so yeah, we were TOTALLY un-involved.
    2. I'm sick and TIRED of people whining about what they want. We don't really care. No one on these forums has to do ANYTHING for you, you're lucky that any of us do with some of the shitty attitudes we have to deal with.
    3. I don't care how long you have to wait on something. If you're not willing to show someone your support then they shouldn't rush to give you something. Besides that, would you rather wait on a good project, or receive a shitty one that don't work early?
    4. The code is crazy, literally. There are functions all over the place, and no sorting of any kind in his code. It's like going through and picking needles out of a stack of pins (haystack isn't effective enough of an analogy.)

You've made it abundantly clear COUNTLESS times both in and out of PM's that you disagree with having to donate for SinBot, and other products, and neither I nor anyone else on these forums gives a damn about your opinion. It's called YOUR opinion for a reason. There are still others that want the added functionality, and enjoy supporting the people that give you the ability to bot while you do other things. You need to get off of your high horse acting like it's our responsibility to release things to you just because you're here. Your affiliation with MPGH has no standing on your affiliation with CODERS. We code because we like to, we release because we WANT to, and we choose to make certain things donator versions because we CAN. So if you don't like the way things work, get off your ass, and go learn to code, and release your own product, or keep it for yourself. Otherwise you're just another leecher whining because you don't want to match the effort that we put into something by supporting us.

I'm working on another entirely different project, so keeping up with Zaia's code, and contributors, etc. isn't my main concern. I can't really do a lot with sinbot anyways since Zaia's still neglected to send me the email list of the people that have donated to HIM therefor even if I GET another version out and working, the only people that I'm going to be able to GIVE it to are the ones that donated to me
    I don't have the source for the free version, as previously stated; nor does Zaia so therefor it'll be a while before the free one comes out again, just because I have to remake the entire thing (If I even decide to do that for the free one, there's several other free ones out right now.)
    The ONLY reason that I'm even taking donations for it is because I have put a significant amount of code into 2.4, AND previous versions, and I'm distributing it for Zaia since he's unable to because he can't get online. You should feel lucky that I'm doing that. I could have just let the project die right there, then you'd all have to go do something else that you're unfamiliar with, or doesn't work as good, or w/e.

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Oh MY...I'm SO sorry to have kept you waiting on something that you don't even want to show your SUPPORT for...dude, STFU...seriously.
    You're honestly lucky that I'm still WANTING to fix SinBot considering the amount of utter hell it's been. I've spent COUNTLESS nights staying up trying to get this thing working the way it's supposed to, and honestly it's not worth it; for several reasons.
    1. You're Right, This was ZAIA'S project. Dank and I just game him advice on code...like...constantly...so yeah, we were TOTALLY un-involved.
    2. I'm sick and TIRED of people whining about what they want. We don't really care. No one on these forums has to do ANYTHING for you, you're lucky that any of us do with some of the shitty attitudes we have to deal with.
    3. I don't care how long you have to wait on something. If you're not willing to show someone your support then they shouldn't rush to give you something. Besides that, would you rather wait on a good project, or receive a shitty one that don't work early?
    4. The code is crazy, literally. There are functions all over the place, and no sorting of any kind in his code. It's like going through and picking needles out of a stack of pins (haystack isn't effective enough of an analogy.)

You've made it abundantly clear COUNTLESS times both in and out of PM's that you disagree with having to donate for SinBot, and other products, and neither I nor anyone else on these forums gives a damn about your opinion. It's called YOUR opinion for a reason. There are still others that want the added functionality, and enjoy supporting the people that give you the ability to bot while you do other things. You need to get off of your high horse acting like it's our responsibility to release things to you just because you're here. Your affiliation with MPGH has no standing on your affiliation with CODERS. We code because we like to, we release because we WANT to, and we choose to make certain things donator versions because we CAN. So if you don't like the way things work, get off your ass, and go learn to code, and release your own product, or keep it for yourself. Otherwise you're just another leecher whining because you don't want to match the effort that we put into something by supporting us.

I'm working on another entirely different project, so keeping up with Zaia's code, and contributors, etc. isn't my main concern. I can't really do a lot with sinbot anyways since Zaia's still neglected to send me the email list of the people that have donated to HIM therefor even if I GET another version out and working, the only people that I'm going to be able to GIVE it to are the ones that donated to me
    I don't have the source for the free version, as previously stated; nor does Zaia so therefor it'll be a while before the free one comes out again, just because I have to remake the entire thing (If I even decide to do that for the free one, there's several other free ones out right now.)
    The ONLY reason that I'm even taking donations for it is because I have put a significant amount of code into 2.4, AND previous versions, and I'm distributing it for Zaia since he's unable to because he can't get online. You should feel lucky that I'm doing that. I could have just let the project die right there, then you'd all have to go do something else that you're unfamiliar with, or doesn't work as good, or w/e.
    oh no man iam not insulting ur efforts. You read me wrong. All Iam saying its that you either should not give the shit about this proeject which you stated that you are close to doing. Or make sinbot the best it can be. All I did was give you suggestion and still at the end i said it was up to you.

Why should I feel lucky about anything? I havent been using sinbot since I got back on vindictus after I quit for a month. And no I did not make anything clear about the donations. I am a donator of both Zaia, dank, and l2noob since I wanted to thank them for their efforts. All i was saying is that donations shouldn't be used as a disguise of just simplying buying the bot. And there is nothing wrong for making the VIP bots a product and just sell it, just dont disguise it as donations. Everyone who put up donation buttons such as dank, zaia, l2noob, jetbot, pie ...etc. all made it VERY clear to potential donators that they donate for the sake of donating and supporting them. Of course you get vip hacks from donating because vips are given out by contributors as a thanks for the donator's support and many have given vip hacks to NON donators who were very good at helping others and supporting them in other ways.

Either way its your project but I think everyone who used/uses sinbot is looking forward to an improved version. And your wrong, it is your obligation to make sinbot and not making everyone wait for it, because YOU decided to take on the project. If you feel that sinbot users and the entire project itself is not worth it, which from all your posts screaming at users stating their issues and "whining" you have made it clear that you dont, than you should just make it clear that you want to drop it and rid yourself from this obligation.

Either way you lashing out at me when I didn't even try to insult your efforts says a bit about your character and the way you want to be perceived here.
    If you wish to discuss recent games and gaming issues with me go to my blog. I have my own articles on gaming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm not going to get too into this conversation with you in public because of the fact that there are things that go WAY beyond what anyone in this thread knows, going on behind the scenes but I will say this:

I AM doing a HUGE favor by doing anything for/with this bot, and if you want details as to why, then you're MORE than welcome to PM me, but I haven't said them yet, and won't say them ever because it's not MY place to do so. Just know that if you TRULY feel that I'm just "charging people" then you're more than welcome to keep that assumption, but the truth is that I'm protecting EVERY single one of the SinBot users from a VERY harsh reality.

I've never charged anyone for anything dude, and never even said a SINGLE word about donations until I took this on, so considering that I've done pre-approval file checking WITHOUT being a minion, tested consoles for you guys before they were released, helped dank with his console, wrote several of my own bots, and much, MUCH more, I think that it's only fair to say that I'm not anywhere NEAR close to "charging people."

There is a donation button in my signature for ONE reason. So that people that want the donator version can have it, and it will still be fair. That's it. There's no secret ploy to get people to give me money. Almost half of the code in SinBot was written by me and/or Dank anyways, so in truth, it's only fair that we acquire some of the "funds" from donations. but in NO means am I telling anyone that they have to pay. The donator version is the only one that I have, therefor it's the only one that I can do anything WITH. And since I have it, it's more logical to work on it first, than to try to build a free one out of it.
    If that doesn't make sense to you, then I apologize, but that's the best way that I can explain things without going into details. just know that if it weren't for me SinBot would have been dead when Zaia left, at least now it's got a chance of surviving past the wrath of his departure.

Also, to say that I "don't want this responsibility" is outright ignorant. If I didn't want it, then I wouldn't have said "yes." plain and simple. SO don't come charging me up with some bull about how you think that I'm just out here to rip people off and trash talk them.

Anyways, as previously stated, if you want to keep this charade up then PM me, but I'm not going to have this discussion in the thread anymore as it's irrelevant, and doesn't pertain directly to sinbot.

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Starting to be a lot of bots out here, I hate that...too many people fighting towards the same goal on a different team. (makes no fucking sense, if the shitheads knew autoit why didn't they just ask to help...greedy...anyways)
    I'm just glad to see people releasing something, instead of talking about it and having acts of god happen to them on a daily basis. Just say'n.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by stacked View Post
    I'm just glad to see people releasing something, instead of talking about it and having acts of god happen to them on a daily basis. Just say'n.
    Alright, we'll play that game then.

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

stacked (10-29-2011)

Thanks
    Closed on request.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

Intensero (10-31-2011)

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374