Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Tendencies View Post

Might as well be called Infantry Ward, all their games have is infantry based combat.
    Yeah thats a good point lol.

Thanks
    bf3 goes for realistic gameplay while cod goes for fun fast pace gameplay. You cannot compare to different type of games, they are both very good. While battlefield focuses on trying to make your experience seem real mw3 trys to make you wanna challenge you friend. cod is ending their engine has done things to its fullest. Battlefield is just starting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Since no one bothers to read the full post lets Sumurize.
    Sledgeheammer Games is building the game But the Engine Will Be IW 5.0.
    Second I dont take sides on this bullshit i clearly stated not to compare both games the only game u can compare to COD Is MOH or other FPS that dont involve veicules.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    Since no one bothers to read the full post lets Sumurize.
    Sledgeheammer Games is building the game But the Engine Will Be IW 5.0.
    Second I dont take sides on this bullshit i clearly stated not to compare both games the only game u can compare to COD Is MOH or other FPS that dont involve veicules.
    MW had the IW engine. 5 games later it's still being used. Sad.

Same genre = comparable on most basis.

Thanks
    Just compare BF3 with COD and take out the vehicles and planes, BF3 is still better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

------------------------------------------------

I personally like both games but gotta admit,BF3 just looks/sounds and plays better.

Watch on HD
    Last edited by SupremeJr'; 09-14-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

MW had the IW engine. 5 games later it's still being used. Sad.

Same genre = comparable on most basis.
    It's been updated between games though. Your making it sound worse than it really is .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Just compare BF3 with COD and take out the vehicles and planes, BF3 is still better.
    WTF are you talking about IF bf3 DIDENT HAVE The veicules you would be walking and running on a map for km and Km until i sniper spots u at his scope.
    You guys just dont get it isnt worth COMPARING COD to BF They Have nothing In similiarity
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post

It's been updated between games though. Your making it sound worse than it really is .
    An update doesn't really do much shit, it just adapts to the game's changes. It doesn't fix the bullshit that CoD is famous for. Bad hit detection, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    WTF are you talking about IF bf3 DIDENT HAVE The veicules you would be walking and running on a map for km and Km until i sniper spots u at his scope.
    You guys just dont get it isnt worth COMPARING COD to BF They Have nothing In similiarity
    Dipshit. The reason why the maps are so big is BECAUSE it has vehicles. And if you had actually played the game instead of judging by the way it looks, you'd know that even if you were on the BIGGEST map in all of BFBC2 history (heavy metal on conquest), it'd only take you like 30 secs to get to the first flag. PLUS you have the scenery to look at, and all the action going on. Sniping isn't that easy in BF. It's actually... realistic. The farther they are away, the more shots it takes to kill you.

If we don't get it, then nobody but you does. Same genre = comparable on similar basis. They have infantry warfare (speaking in a broad manner on purpose) in common and similar game modes. They have PLENTY in common.

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeJr' View Post
    BF3 Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer

MW3 Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer

I personally like both games but gotta admit,BF3 just looks/sounds and plays better.

Watch on HD
    I love how MW3 can't even pull 1080p
    Last edited by Sly Tendencies; 09-15-2011 at 01:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

aHAHa .

Thanks

An update doesn't really do much shit, it just adapts to the game's changes. It doesn't fix the bullshit that CoD is famous for. Bad hit detection, etc.

Dipshit. The reason why the maps are so big is BECAUSE it has vehicles. And if you had actually played the game instead of judging by the way it looks, you'd know that even if you were on the BIGGEST map in all of BFBC2 history (heavy metal on conquest), it'd only take you like 30 secs to get to the first flag. PLUS you have the scenery to look at, and all the action going on. Sniping isn't that easy in BF. It's actually... realistic. The farther they are away, the more shots it takes to kill you.

If we don't get it, then nobody but you does. Same genre = comparable on similar basis. They have infantry warfare (speaking in a broad manner on purpose) in common and similar game modes. They have PLENTY in common.

Realistic? If your hit by a sniper, whatever was hit isn't going to be there anymore. I saw a USMC sniper fire at a al-qaeda and it hit his neck and literally the part that was hit, was gone. An entire portion of his neck was gone, it looked like someone took a bite out of it. No fps games have snipers down correctly, they have to be fair so that infantry can fight back.

For another example snipers are the most accurate guns in the world, next to computer guided rockets and such. If you shoot a sniper in a fps without scope its going no where near to where the barrel was pointing, but 4 feet in some other direction. This is incredibly unrealistic, for every 1000 feet the bullet sways 1 yard off target, that is the law of USMC sniper killing.

But in a fps you shoot your sniper and almost immediately it sways off target, this is just to give the infantry a fighting chance, nothing more. In fact from what I've seen in bf2, those snipers are stupidly unrealistic. 2 hit kills if your lucky, I've never played bfbc2 so I can't judge on that. As far as I can tell the closest to realistic snipers in Mw2 on hardcore mode.

Other then snipers, bf3 will reign supreme in its semi-realistic gameplay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    A real sniper your right is very accurate if they are a good sniper and can get on target. They have to compensate for wind and distance. Normally snipers take 30 seconds if they are a good sniper to get a good aim at someone. And that's like the least.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Realistic? If your hit by a sniper, whatever was hit isn't going to be there anymore. I saw a USMC sniper fire at a al-qaeda and it hit his neck and literally the part that was hit, was gone. An entire portion of his neck was gone, it looked like someone took a bite out of it. No fps games have snipers down correctly, they have to be fair so that infantry can fight back.

For another example snipers are the most accurate guns in the world, next to computer guided rockets and such. If you shoot a sniper in a fps without scope its going no where near to where the barrel was pointing, but 4 feet in some other direction. This is incredibly unrealistic, for every 1000 feet the bullet sways 1 yard off target, that is the law of USMC sniper killing.

But in a fps you shoot your sniper and almost immediately it sways off target, this is just to give the infantry a fighting chance, nothing more. In fact from what I've seen in bf2, those snipers are stupidly unrealistic. 2 hit kills if your lucky, I've never played bfbc2 so I can't judge on that. As far as I can tell the closest to realistic snipers in Mw2 on hardcore mode.

Other then snipers, bf3 will reign supreme in its semi-realistic gameplay.
    Shot in the leg. You can still move. What I meant by realistic is that it's not easy at all to snipe. Most shots are inaccurate and get non-lethal places, arm, leg, etc. Those take 2 shots to get someone down instead of just one.

Thanks

Shot in the leg. You can still move. What I meant by realistic is that it's not easy at all to snipe. Most shots are inaccurate and get non-lethal places, arm, leg, etc. Those take 2 shots to get someone down instead of just one.
    Have you ever been shot in the leg with a high powered sniper rifle....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Have you ever been shot in the leg with a high powered sniper rifle....
    After you got shot in the leg it's like WTF?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? where did my lag go.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast