Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Post Crossfire Errors and Solutions

hi i will post this but it's not mine all credits go to hugo_2023 (not from here)

Disconnectet from the Server
    The error is probably the best known and most common error in the Crossfire. It can not be avoided because it may be caused by many things - While you are playing or in the lobby and you are using a browser you will receivethis error. - If the ping shoots (Lagger) is more likely to appear the error. - Using many of the hackers, it is almost natural.

Xtrap errors
    - Program conflicts with Xtrap Some programs will cause problems when running concurrently with the Xtrap or Crossfire does not allow any program. The first thing you do if you received an error message is to ensure that you close all other programs you might think they do not harmonize with Xtrap. Something that Skype, Yahoo, Mozilla Firefox is not the point here. These include programs like XFire, ESL gasm Launcher, steam etc. Macro programs are not approved by Xtrap. Video recording programs are not approved by Xtrap. when a message is that it also was closed because of the inclusion program

Errors in initrender
    This error can occur due to several reasons: Outdated Video Drivers First, you have to know what kind of video card you have. Warranty from the manufacturer of your video card and invite you to get there the latest versions. May be it will not appear until after a clean installation of Windows, the graphics card,but only "standard VGA". So make sure you have the graphics card installed.

Client file corruption detected,Closing game client
    It is common in VMWare, but there is a solution, but is not working 100%. 1. Start Windows in Safe Mode. For-safe mode of Windows, you have to press F8 during boot and you KommR inWindows Advanced "from the Options menu. 2. Click Start> Control Panel> Add or Remove Programs 3. Please click Crossfire (Remove). 4. Click "Yes" to remove. 5. will have to be removed to see if there is distortion. Path: C: \ Program Files \ Z8Games \ CrossFire 6. Z8Games delete the folder in the Programs. 7. Start the PC in normal mode

Disconnect Due to Incorrect Map Info/Hack Tool Detected (in lobby)
    The cause of this error is that there are problems with the router configuration."Universal Plug and Play" is a Mecanismus, the programs allow automatic access to the firewall. Both router and firewall capabilities of Windows have Beuda UPNP. As much as you need to say in your router and firewall to enable the function

Crossfire Send Error Report?
    The problem appears only if you really have injected something in Crossfire, the game is out or is black and a small window appears with "Send Error Report?" and whenyou click one of two buttons, close your game client. So far I have not found a way around or read this "error."
    U can always try open the game again
    If continue saying Send error report just don’t use that hack

FILE IS CHANGED W[2007] L[0] and other File Changed/Forged Errors
    - Uninstall the game completely. - Disable your antivirus and let the "non-secure mode." - Download the game again. - Install the game. - Activate your antivirus. It can be if you install Crossfire and its anti-virus program is that the few files. Rez considers "dangerous."

The source File is corrupted

This error is similar to the "file is changed" error. - Disable your anti-virus software before downloading the Crossfire. - Download the game. - Install the game. - Activate your antivirus.

Keyboard Problems
    If your keyboard is not moved to the keyboard U. S. English, many commands do not work in the game. Then you change the keyboard settings in Windows Vista and Windows 7 -Click Start, click Control Panel. Open the "language of time and region." Click the check-in "Region and Language." -This opens the Properties window, you go on "Keyboards and Languages". - Click "Change Keyboards" button. - And if you have not deleted that would have an English keyboard pre-installed to be there, turns around it and take it clicks. Normally it is set to Alt + Shift when you have not changed to "switcht" you set it to his two keyboards. Windows 7 users generally have an addition to its Explorer where the language ofTastaur sometimes appears.

HGWC errors
    The HGW Socket errors is the best part of the host computer to connect. This means it is something that the connection through the server file WactcherHGW, Xtrap or the game is shut down or disconnected. The consequences of things that can happen from: 1. You may be decided by a reboot your modem / router via your network or DNS.Check if your connection is in the on-going. 2. Just google the error code specific to your problem or question on the official forum for Z8Games objectives. There are many HGW Socket errors. 3. An e Neuinstalation certainly help was damaged during shipment and patchingsome files or have gepatchtet correctly.

GameGuard initialization error code 114
    Cause: virus, video card or software is causing a conflict with GameGuard Solution: Restart the computer if your computer has virus, please download anti-virusthen scan your computer. Problem with video card, try updating your video card withsoftware and drivers that came along to your PC. (If you did not come up go Baixaki -Download, and Games Technology and download the Everest program, check your video card and download the drivers!
    Solution: You must have DriverX 9.0 to run CrossFire, if you are using 9.0 Driverxfollow the steps below: Start ---> Run ---> dxdiag ---> Diagnostic Tool -> Check -> Check if your Driverx 9.0 and DirectDraw are working correctly in test, you should not be after the DriverX 9.0Download

CF Launcher Error
    Cause: Virus Solution: Scan, but remember to remove before reinstalling in the Crossfire: Control Panel -> Add Remove Programs -> Uninstall all files in the Crossfire EN

Can't start Cross Fire or download the .ini file
    1. Please make sure that nothing is blocking the exe program. or a firewall blocking it. 2. Restart the computer just in case. (more questions to solve almost everything lol) 3. Be sure to install the Microsoft. NET Framework 2.0 Microsoft + download if you already have it, so make sure it is up to date. This should solve more problems with the exe. 4. Go to the game folder and try to launch the "patcher_cf.exe" file manually to skip the launcher program. 5. If you are using Windows Vista, please be sure that the following files "crossfire.exe" and "patcher_cf.exe" are all run as an administrator. (Click the right button on the file and go to "Properties" and then click "Compatibility" tab)
    6. Change the "crossfire.exe" and "patcher_cf.exe" compatibility mode to WindowsXP SP2 and disable scaling on high DPI settings. You should also disable visual themes and desktop composition that does not work.(These options are located in the "Compatibility" tab in the properties files. 7. Dowload do the reinstall again and CrossFire, the CrossFire Staff is updating the Installer, from time to time for the beta version so that it can correct the problem. It is also possible that your initial download was corrupted at which point you may want to try a download manager to get the file and try again.

has i sayed that's not my credits

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to [TIB]injector's For This Useful Post:

ahmedell (11-21-2011),alabdallah (05-04-2012),alexpoo (09-10-2011),ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (11-08-2011),Fly3r (09-09-2011),giniyat101 (09-09-2011),sco-myth (09-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ALREADY MOVED i only has put in crossfire hacks because i don't have sure if was in crossfire help or tutorials but thanks anyway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol To all you who didn't already know this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    in crossfire there's a lot of errors

Thanks
    Nice job.
    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    thanks this is not better in stickie ?? i'm only asking @Hero

Thanks
    It's up to the minions. They'll decide if they want to sticky it or not.

Donator since 09•16•2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ok thanks anyway

Thanks
    Your welcome...

If you want to improve this, please try to improve the grammar, spelling, etc. It's better... And might even be stickied.

Donator since 09•16•2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i guess to what do you thing? to be stickie?
    @Jacket
    @shane
    @Thunder
    @Jigsaw
    @giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yes is him i'm know him i'm talkng with him in msn at the same time ...
    and ok next time will ask but let me stay with this here plz
    Last edited by [TIB]injector's; 09-10-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks
    They should make this sticky

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    it's already stickye ...

Thanks

help !

keep getting this eror when ever i inject any dll or any injector

any one can help ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol try re-downloading the dll or try start with my injector search on spammers and injectors for [TIB]injector's V3 i will pot in a few minutes @mahmoud3x
    Last edited by [TIB]injector's; 09-10-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast