Thread: Fuck 9/11.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Death is a part of life but statistically people shouldn't mourn for ten years and if they have they are depressed and have been for TEN YEARS! Yes death is sad that is normal, but you need to get over it, there are people in South Africa who had their children murdered but then they forgave them and sent the murderers to college and have a big charity for people like them, now this is an extreme, but still important. Thousands of people die everyday, but they don't get huge headlines every year. The attacked happened a ten years have passed and everyone should stop mourning because it is bad for your health.
    The attack led to a war where even more people have died
    shut the fuck up, you dont even know what your talking about.

9/11 was and still is a big thing..

Thanks
    A war you say? You clearly don't know what you are talking about. So are you just concerned about the lives of Americans?

@iTzSeyeko
    Last edited by Commander X; 09-16-2011 at 09:42 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    9/11 was an inside job.

Thanks
    Yes, lets add conspiracy to this brewing pot...
    Maybe it was an American Christian that did this!
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i think empire is right i think they everyone turned 9/11 for the media to gain as much money as they can off it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to disturbed14x For This Useful Post:

Diminished (09-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    9/11 is a sure sign of pure terror. It's not just about what you believe in or what you don't. It shows you that there are people who are so evil they only wish to end the lives of innocent people. Yes, everyone will die eventually. It is easier however to see a loved one die of old age as apposed to being helplessly murdered by evil people who plotted their death. It's a wake up call to any of the Americans who DO forget. A thing like this shouldn't be a "fuck you" war. It's a sad sign of immaturity if it becomes that. By the way, if you can't give up one week or so of your life to remember 9/11 and support the families who lost their loved ones, it's obvious you're full of selfishness. The sad thing is, the media won't do their job in supporting our troops who are over there risking their lives for us.
    Last edited by thazachsta; 09-17-2011 at 08:49 AM.
    Zach

Thanks
    Or maybe the people are so enlightened in their religion they thought they were doing an act of holiness? It's all about perspective, also yes if the terrorists made people fear them and strike terror into their hearts then they won. Terrorism is only used when your force is much smaller and less significant to the other force and it has been very effective throughout all of history. And also the troops in the "middle east" they aren't protecting us, they are trying to stabilize that region and are doing a horrible job. Also I'm not selfish if I don't grieve for death it just means I embrace it.

-Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    It's not about you necessarily grieving. It's about remembering. That's all. I will say the media obviously go to far though. Funny if you really notice just how far they'll go on some things. Then leave other important things alone.
    Last edited by thazachsta; 09-17-2011 at 01:35 PM.
    Zach

Thanks
    I defiantly remember that day and I'm sure everyone else will.

-Legion

Thanks
    Totally agree!

Thanks
    They will probably stop publishing it when they interview all the 3k victims, or probably they will repeat the process...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I fucking agree.

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i just don't give a fuck since i don't live in america and therefore didn't lose anything when that happened. but yeah, get over it. people die anyway.
    ﮖөЙΣˀʘƝӠЯ.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    if it werent for 9/11 and police... everybody will go crazy and doing illegal stuff, i would but not like killing,raping,stabbing, but i would just steal computer parts:P
    but hey, some of these police acutally take there job serious and even use force on enforcing the law:/ so basically i partly agree, fuck them
    my reaction to rebecca black

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Thing is, Japan failed to bomb the US after the nuclear bomb was released.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast