Thread: Fuck 9/11.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Fuck 9/11.

You know i've been wondering. We don't have a huge "we got bombed by japan" day, we don't have a huge "WWII is over day". We don't make a big deal out of so many big achievements and so many big losses.

But then there is 9/11.

Yes, 9/11 was obviously a bad thing. But for FUCKS sake, this bullshit is getting annoying. 3k people died. We mourned them. Get the fuck over it. Its 10 years after and i still see this constant bullshit about people crying over loss and the media catering to that by showing a shitload of memorial episodes.

Look, i'm tired of it. I can't read the news for a week now cus every fucking article is about some dipshit who lost someone from 9/11. It was bad, fine. But you don't need to keep making fucking articles about joe fucking nobody losing a loved one on 9/11. And just for the record, no one wants to see two old people crying over and over. I sure as hell don't wann turn on the news to see people crying.

Last but not least: 9/11 is overrated. It changed history, but its not something to consistently mourn over year after year. Get the fuck over it. Odds are that those people woulda died in the next 10 years anyway.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Battlefieldzocker (09-13-2011),danedude1 (09-16-2011),Dested (09-13-2011),Diminished (09-13-2011),Less Than Three (09-16-2011),Terror Reborn (09-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You know i've been wondering. We don't have a huge "we got bombed by japan" day, we don't have a huge "WWII is over day". We don't make a big deal out of so many big achievements and so many big losses.

But then there is 9/11.

Yes, 9/11 was obviously a bad thing. But for FUCKS sake, this bullshit is getting annoying. 3k people died. We mourned them. Get the fuck over it. Its 10 years after and i still see this constant bullshit about people crying over loss and the media catering to that by showing a shitload of memorial episodes.

Look, i'm tired of it. I can't read the news for a week now cus every fucking article is about some dipshit who lost someone from 9/11. It was bad, fine. But you don't need to keep making fucking articles about joe fucking nobody losing a loved one on 9/11. And just for the record, no one wants to see two old people crying over and over. I sure as hell don't wann turn on the news to see people crying.

Last but not least: 9/11 is overrated. It changed history, but its not something to consistently mourn over year after year. Get the fuck over it. Odds are that those people woulda died in the next 10 years anyway.
    I agree with you but I still think it should be commemorated on it's anniversary.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

But then there is 9/11.

I Agree ..

Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yeah!!!!!!!!.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Your totally right!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Go die you piece of shit!

i bet you would feel alot different if someone in your family or really close died to you on that day... so go fuck your self!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

But then there is 9/11.

Agreed. An no not really. They fked the shit out of middleast and Afghanistan and they killed Osama...they killed more than those 3k by triples and more. Oh wait a sec....lets go back to WWII who the fk dropped two A bombs on Japan and killed thousands of people?

End of story: USA killed fk load of people and for every USA man who died 1000 were killed.so USA go fk urself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror Reborn View Post
    Agreed. An no not really. They fked the shit out of middleast and Afghanistan and they killed Osama...they killed more than those 3k by triples and more. Oh wait a sec....lets go back to WWII who the fk dropped two A bombs on Japan and killed thousands of people?

End of story: USA killed fk load of people and for every USA man who died 1000 were killed.so USA go fk urself.
    Your gonna become hated really soon... New Guy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Your gonna become hated really soon... New Guy
    Im not new. and im already hated so idc. Terorofthedeath

btw u have to be open minded.IFu sympathize with "the two old people crying in the news for their loved ones"then wat about the other side?

Study: War blamed for 655,000 Iraqi deaths - CNN

read this and see the other side of the story. Its not that I sympathize with the attacks of 9/11. I just think they are much more exaggerated than the more deaths out there. IF a man dies in USA he will be all over the news. IF 100 Iraqi die due to a bombing TERRORIST attack it doesn't even get mentioned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    because no one fukn cares about Iraq?
    this is america!

FUCK YEAH!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror Reborn View Post
    Im not new. and im already hated so idc. Terorofthedeath

you're still new
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com

[img]https://i839.photobucke*****m/albums/zz318/camelnicole/GIFs/like_a_boss.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

awwh you mad?

Yup no friends here....
    [IMG]https://i784.photobucke*****m/albums/yy121/SeYeKo-/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Go die you piece of shit!

i bet you would feel alot different if someone in your family or really close died to you on that day... so go fuck your self!
    I'm sure i wouldn't. I had 4 family members die in these last 10 years.

People die one way or another. I can see the 10 year memorial, but all those bullshit headlines like "it hurts just as much as it did 10 years ago". The news/media is just milking this shit.
    ----------------------------------

Feeling sorry for a person who had a relative die in 9/11 isn't any different from feeling sorry for average joe losing his relative naturally.(or better yet a soldier who died).

But for fucks sake, i'm tired of media displaying obituaries like we should all be fucking remembering those "brave people" who just had a plane ran into them.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Diminished (09-13-2011),Less Than Three (09-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    true story... i've seen it live on tv when i was a little child, but i dont know why they cry about 3k people... look at the image below to see what i mean...

Paul/Bela B's Alt

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Battlefieldzocker For This Useful Post:

Diminished (09-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

But then there is 9/11.

@Empire I'm not going to get I rate, because I like you, but for people like me, who actually lost family and friends in the attack, it'll never be forgotten. Now, I do understand what you're saying, but the people who lost something in 9/11 are still alive today. We're not old, and we're still fighting the organizations responsible for the attacks, so it really isn't difficult to see why we still make a big deal about it. Just like all wars we've had once it is over, and get some decades in, we won't put as much emphasis on this day. But until then, it's a hot button to be pushing. So don't.
    Last edited by RJ; 09-13-2011 at 06:40 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    agree but it's just anniversary

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast